Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

My husband was VERY horny last night! He took me to bed early just so he'd have time to do everything he wanted to me - which he did, very well too I might add :)

Last night yes & expecting more this evening as we'll be with our relatives for the next week.

No, I tried to get him interested since I had an unexpected night off last night but he wanted me to do all the work this time. I climbed on top, but we just talked until he exploded in my hand (and all over my nightie) without any warning. I didn't mind though. It was actually kind of funny. :)

Not today yet but woke super hard yesterday morning, wife was still asleep next to me totally naked.

I started rubbing my hard rock against her, started pinching her nipples and wasn’t long before she started moaning slowly slowly.

That was my signal and I adjusted myself, lifted her one leg, put a lot of spit on my cock and bang, buried all me thick hard cock deep in her cunt, in scissor and started pounding her cunt till I blew every single drop of my cum deep in her.

She had cum twice by the time I finished, took my cock out, rolled over and fell asleep again.

I’m hoping I will get to fuck her again tonight to finish the week on high.

Back