Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

Last night was pretty damn hot.

Wife came to bed in a tight halter type top and a thong.

She got in and started stroking me until I was almost fully erect. She then went down on me and sucked until I was rock hard. She says, "take me any way you want me".

I tell her, "On your knees, going to take you doggy". I slide off the bed and start pounding her sopping wet pussy from behind. I was almost ready to cum, but wanted to look into her eyes when I did, so told her to flip over and spread her legs. I dove right in and started to slam her. Said I was about to cum. She usually tells me to "cum in me", but last night she said, "anywhere you want". I pulled my cock and shot a rope on to her chest, the rest on her pussy. While still pulsing, I re-entered her pussy and that set her into a state I rarely see from her.

She pushed me off, sat up and proceeded to suck my cock clean of our combined juices. As I'm catching my breath, she whispers, "my turn".

We kiss for a minute or so, sharing each other's taste. She then takes out one of her toys and begins to fuck herself with it as she tells me to suck on her erect nipples. Her breathing is starting to change rapidly; "I have a big one coming", she declares through strained breaths. I reach down and begin fingering her clit as she continues to fuck herself. We switch hands as she blasts off into orgasmic bliss. (If our daughter wasn't asleep down the hall, she would have screamed loudly -- I went in and kissed her deeply as she was grinding).

Normally, she's satisfied after one, especially one as big as she had. However, she didn't allow me to remove the toy as she said, "it feels too good, and I'm close to another one". I go back down to her clit and pussy, it's soaked, and more is coming. She's not a squirter, but she was damn close last night. I kept fingering her along with the toy into another gyrating orgasm. At this point, I needed to go down there and eat her. A few minutes of that, and she was off again. Less intense, but still "incredible" as she moaned. We then kissed for a few moments, until she said that she was worn out.

Fell asleep holding each other. Woke up naked and sticky and hour later.

Last night was pretty damn hot.

Wife came to bed in a tight halter type top and a thong.

She got in and started stroking me until I was almost fully erect. She then went down on me and sucked until I was rock hard. She says, "take me any way you want me".

I tell her, "On your knees, going to take you doggy". I slide off the bed and start pounding her sopping wet pussy from behind. I was almost ready to cum, but wanted to look into her eyes when I did, so told her to flip over and spread her legs. I dove right in and started to slam her. Said I was about to cum. She usually tells me to "cum in me", but last night she said, "anywhere you want". I pulled my cock and shot a rope on to her chest, the rest on her pussy. While still pulsing, I re-entered her pussy and that set her into a state I rarely see from her.

She pushed me off, sat up and proceeded to suck my cock clean of our combined juices. As I'm catching my breath, she whispers, "my turn".

We kiss for a minute or so, sharing each other's taste. She then takes out one of her toys and begins to fuck herself with it as she tells me to suck on her erect nipples. Her breathing is starting to change rapidly; "I have a big one coming", she declares through strained breaths. I reach down and begin fingering her clit as she continues to fuck herself. We switch hands as she blasts off into orgasmic bliss. (If our daughter wasn't asleep down the hall, she would have screamed loudly -- I went in and kissed her deeply as she was grinding).

Normally, she's satisfied after one, especially one as big as she had. However, she didn't allow me to remove the toy as she said, "it feels too good, and I'm close to another one". I go back down to her clit and pussy, it's soaked, and more is coming. She's not a squirter, but she was damn close last night. I kept fingering her along with the toy into another gyrating orgasm. At this point, I needed to go down there and eat her. A few minutes of that, and she was off again. Less intense, but still "incredible" as she moaned. We then kissed for a few moments, until she said that she was worn out.

Fell asleep holding each other. Woke up naked and sticky and hour later.

Very Hot, I remember those nights, just hot, pig sex. Sometimes that's all you need. :)

I was horny in the afternoon, but my husband was watching a football game. I was upstairs texting with a very articulate and older man whom I only know through Literotica. He told me what he wanted to do to me, and I came twice using my Hitachi wand. Hours later, after my husband’s team lost, we finally fooled around. While he was eating me, I closed my eyes and imagined the Literotica friend was between my legs. I came so fast it surprised my husband. I came again as he stood up next to the bed and took me missionary style. Once again I was fantasizing about my Literotica friend, even as I felt my husband’s cum inside of me. Is that cheating?:devil:

Very sexy :devil:

Back