Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

Do you know how hot it makes me writing up these little reports?!

Anyway, I wanted to wrap up our Father's day festivities with a bang (pun intended lol). He's an absolute gem of a father and a great Daddy to me 😉

We sat around watching TV and chatting for a while (I was also scrolling through Lit haha). He was rubbing my legs and feet and I had mentioned that he could have whatever he wanted that night. My nipples were hard and a little milk had drizzled out and once he saw he started kissing me and biting my neck. Soon all clothes were off and my legs were over his shoulders while he pounded me SO deep and hard. My gspot was in heaven and I made such a mess squirting. The dirty talk was off the charts, I love when he gets filthy. Telling me he wanted to use me because I'm his whore and he needs me. He said my only job in life is to take his load ughhh I live for it! We switched to doggy style and that position always turns me into an animal. He had to cover my mouth more than once I got a little too loud oops.

I made him pull out so I can suck his cock. Lots of sloppy throat fucking, it makes me so wet to hear the sounds I make when I gag on his big prick. Finally he shoved me on my back and leaned down in my ear "Ready to take it all?" He teased. I was absolutely a feral animal, begging and pleading. He shoved it in rough and went right to work. Legs next to my head as he fucked me with hard, deep thrusts until he erupted.

He was spent and we went off to bed, him holding me and squeezing my tits as he drifted off. THEN, cue some very sexy chatting with my newest Lit gal pal. It was so insanely hot!! After that, I wanted another round. Around 2:00 ish I woke up because my pussy just needed him. I shook him awake and said "I need it now Daddy" and oh Daddy was happy to oblige when he saw my pink, swollen pussy! He ate me out and tried to tease by biting my thighs and clit but I was so worked up I kept begging him to make me cum. He slid three fingers in and did that fabulous come hither motion as he sucked my clit. I was blabbering and moaning he told me to take my cock in his mouth and shut up 🥰💦. After a few mins he stood at the edge of bed and barely shoved it in before we were both orgasming together. I was full of Daddy's sweet cream just like I like it. Sweaty, sticky mess in the early morning hours it was a dream. Of course the offspring had us up at the crack of dawn but here's hoping some fun later on or tonight?

Do you know how hot it makes me writing up these little reports?!

Anyway, I wanted to wrap up our Father's day festivities with a bang (pun intended lol). He's an absolute gem of a father and a great Daddy to me 😉

We sat around watching TV and chatting for a while (I was also scrolling through Lit haha). He was rubbing my legs and feet and I had mentioned that he could have whatever he wanted that night. My nipples were hard and a little milk had drizzled out and once he saw he started kissing me and biting my neck. Soon all clothes were off and my legs were over his shoulders while he pounded me SO deep and hard. My gspot was in heaven and I made such a mess squirting. The dirty talk was off the charts, I love when he gets filthy. Telling me he wanted to use me because I'm his whore and he needs me. He said my only job in life is to take his load ughhh I live for it! We switched to doggy style and that position always turns me into an animal. He had to cover my mouth more than once I got a little too loud oops.

I made him pull out so I can suck his cock. Lots of sloppy throat fucking, it makes me so wet to hear the sounds I make when I gag on his big prick. Finally he shoved me on my back and leaned down in my ear "Ready to take it all?" He teased. I was absolutely a feral animal, begging and pleading. He shoved it in rough and went right to work. Legs next to my head as he fucked me with hard, deep thrusts until he erupted.

He was spent and we went off to bed, him holding me and squeezing my tits as he drifted off. THEN, cue some very sexy chatting with my newest Lit gal pal. It was so insanely hot!! After that, I wanted another round. Around 2:00 ish I woke up because my pussy just needed him. I shook him awake and said "I need it now Daddy" and oh Daddy was happy to oblige when he saw my pink, swollen pussy! He ate me out and tried to tease by biting my thighs and clit but I was so worked up I kept begging him to make me cum. He slid three fingers in and did that fabulous come hither motion as he sucked my clit. I was blabbering and moaning he told me to take my cock in his mouth and shut up 🥰💦. After a few mins he stood at the edge of bed and barely shoved it in before we were both orgasming together. I was full of Daddy's sweet cream just like I like it. Sweaty, sticky mess in the early morning hours it was a dream. Of course the offspring had us up at the crack of dawn but here's hoping some fun later on or tonight?
Lucky girl 😍

I've been forgetting to update but sufficient to say we've been busy 😉

Yesterday while hubby was working I kept sending him dirty texts and pics so he was roaring to go when he walked in. Once he got in and everyone was settled we snuck away and I sucked him off. Sloppy and messy while on my knees. He was holding my hair and telling me what a good girl I am. Ugh I was soaked! Unfortunately we got interrupted. Bending me over the kitchen island while I'm cleaning up for the night has become a new regular tradition though! I was wearing a little cotton night gown, accidentally bought the wrong size and it hits just barely below my ass. All of a sudden he came up behind me and I could tell he was rock hard. "Wear this more often" He said, pulling it up and pulling his cock out at the same time. He plunged into me and was kissing and biting my next. Mumbling about how much he needed this and how warm my cunt was. I absolutely LOVE when he just randomly comes up behind me and uses me like that. I feel like such a good like wifey. The angle was just perfect and I was standing on my tip toes trying to take more and more. Orgasm ripped through me so suddenly I let out such a yell 🤤. He kept telling me to take it over and over and the he unloaded into me deep. Slapped my ass and pulled the dress back down. I finished washing dishes, very content with his seed running down my legs.

In the middle of the night I woke up horny and started to rub myself, he must have felt the bed shaking and once I was close to the edge he jammed his giant fingers inside and I squirted all over them before passing out again.

The big finale was this morning though. With summer break in full swing we've got a whole new routine and not as much time for morning fun which is always our favorite. He was on his way out the door and I was getting breakfast going before the house was awake. Suddenly he came back inside and said "I think you have something of mine". Here I am thinking his keys are in my purse or something 🤣 I asked him what and he came up to me and cupped my naked pussy under the dress. "This is mine and I want it now" He growled while he bit my neck (I love biting if you can't tell).

We stumbled back on the couch and were making our for a few mins, me stroking and gripping his cock. I flicked my tongue around the head and rubbed it against my leaking, milky tits. He shoved me backwards, rubbed it against my clit until I was trembling and then was inside me in one swift, hard thrust. My legs were on his shoulders while he pounded me. I was rubbing my swollen clit and he was pinching my nipples making me leak even more. Two back to back orgasms and I couldn't stop myself from saying "Fuck Daddy you're huge!". That always gets him going, he started thrusting faster and telling me he I'm a good girl for taking it like such a whore. Slapping at my titties and kissing me all over my shoulders. I was begging him to fill me up saying I couldn't get enough of it. He came HARD and loud LOL, was nervous he'd wake the house. He was shuddering and shaking in my arms. I felt his cock twitching inside me, releasing thick, creamy ropes of seed in my puffy, slut cunt. He pulled out and kissed
my forehead. Reminding me to hold my legs back and give all that seed a chance to take. I promised him a fun night involving handcuffs possibly so let's hope we can make it work! 💋

Yesterday while hubby was working I kept sending him dirty texts and pics so he was roaring to go when he walked in. Once he got in and everyone was settled we snuck away and I sucked him off. Sloppy and messy while on my knees. He was holding my hair and telling me what a good girl I am. Ugh I was soaked! Unfortunately we got interrupted. Bending me over the kitchen island while I'm cleaning up for the night has become a new regular tradition though! I was wearing a little cotton night gown, accidentally bought the wrong size and it hits just barely below my ass. All of a sudden he came up behind me and I could tell he was rock hard. "Wear this more often" He said, pulling it up and pulling his cock out at the same time. He plunged into me and was kissing and biting my next. Mumbling about how much he needed this and how warm my cunt was. I absolutely LOVE when he just randomly comes up behind me and uses me like that. I feel like such a good like wifey. The angle was just perfect and I was standing on my tip toes trying to take more and more. Orgasm ripped through me so suddenly I let out such a yell 🤤. He kept telling me to take it over and over and the he unloaded into me deep. Slapped my ass and pulled the dress back down. I finished washing dishes, very content with his seed running down my legs.

In the middle of the night I woke up horny and started to rub myself, he must have felt the bed shaking and once I was close to the edge he jammed his giant fingers inside and I squirted all over them before passing out again.

The big finale was this morning though. With summer break in full swing we've got a whole new routine and not as much time for morning fun which is always our favorite. He was on his way out the door and I was getting breakfast going before the house was awake. Suddenly he came back inside and said "I think you have something of mine". Here I am thinking his keys are in my purse or something 🤣 I asked him what and he came up to me and cupped my naked pussy under the dress. "This is mine and I want it now" He growled while he bit my neck (I love biting if you can't tell).

We stumbled back on the couch and were making our for a few mins, me stroking and gripping his cock. I flicked my tongue around the head and rubbed it against my leaking, milky tits. He shoved me backwards, rubbed it against my clit until I was trembling and then was inside me in one swift, hard thrust. My legs were on his shoulders while he pounded me. I was rubbing my swollen clit and he was pinching my nipples making me leak even more. Two back to back orgasms and I couldn't stop myself from saying "Fuck Daddy you're huge!". That always gets him going, he started thrusting faster and telling me he I'm a good girl for taking it like such a whore. Slapping at my titties and kissing me all over my shoulders. I was begging him to fill me up saying I couldn't get enough of it. He came HARD and loud LOL, was nervous he'd wake the house. He was shuddering and shaking in my arms. I felt his cock twitching inside me, releasing thick, creamy ropes of seed in my puffy, slut cunt. He pulled out and kissed
my forehead. Reminding me to hold my legs back and give all that seed a chance to take. I promised him a fun night involving handcuffs possibly so let's hope we can make it work! 💋
GOOD LORD !! Yowza 🤯🏴‍☠️⚔️ that deserves a round of applause 👏, Kudos ‘ , the fuxing like 👍 love 🥰 button just will not do . !! In this Lit post moment…….I don’t even smoke 🚬 anymore, perfecto ‘ 💐

Damn. 🥵🤤

We fucked Wednesday night and I had been fantasizing about it for while. Handcuffs specifically is what I had been fantasizing about. Husband uses them on me often, but I was wanting to turn the tables for a change. I like to be dominated but I wanted to make him beg Wednesday night. After that fabulous fucking start to the day, I spent the rest of the afternoon trying to keep my hands out of my pants. We did some texting and I sent a tit pic. I told him I had a surprise for him. Of course the usual chaos with the offspring, dog needed to go to the emergency vet, always something (Dog is fine for those wondering lol). Still I was not gonna let my plan fade away. Got takeout for dinner and once the house was quiet I set my plan in motion. Put on my sexy vintage white slip that hugs my tits perfectly and cracked him his fave beer. We sat around watching TV for a bit and I was teasing his crotch with my feet. He suddenly is into feet? He likes my toes painted red. After some teasing and kissing I told him to go lay in bed and wait for me.

Wanted to make sure he was nice and relaxed and I had to grab my supplies. Pop rocks and whipped cream LOL. He was sprawled out on the bed with his cock bulging in his shorts, almost falling asleep which sort of worked in my favor. I had hid the handcuffs on his side of the bed and thankfully he hadn't seen. I lean in to kiss him with a little tongue and he didn't fight me raising his hands above his head. I cuffed him to the bed post before he had a chance to even think! He was smirking and seemed VERY excited. Got to work stripping him of his shorts and for the next 45 mins I tortured him with love haha.

First the whipped cream, I would cover him in cream up and down his shaft and lick it off. Then the head, nice soft flicks of the tongue. Then I'd take him down my throat and gag just like he likes. He was harder than I think he's ever been. Then we moved on to pop rocks in my mouth while I sucked the head and jerked his shaft. He was begging me by this point. His cock head was ruby red and his balls were getting nice and full. After the pop rocks I squirted some breast milk on his cock and I teased his balls and ass while I gripped his shaft hard and jerked. He has to be in the right mood for ass play and that night he was. I'd bring him to the edge and then stop. This man was begging and pleading and I fucking loved it. I stopped suddenly and leaned down to tend to my sloppy pussy. My clit was rock hard and I buried my face in his chest and got myself off. Telling him exactly how hot and wet my cunt was as my orgasm built up and I exploded while basically laying on top of him. He was bucking his hips and I reminded him no cumming yet!

Then I did something so deliciously naughty. While my pussy was still throbbing post orgasm I slipped down on his cock but ordered him not to cum or else. I pull my tits out and started to massage them, milk drizzling down soaking my nightie. For about 10 mins or so I alternate between gagging on his cock, giving it a tug and sliding down on it and wrapping him in my aching cunt for a few seconds. Gag, tug, slide. Husband was making noises and sounds I've never heard him make before!

Finally when I couldn't take it any longer myself I undid the cuffs and he pounced on me like an animal. Grunting and groaning as he threw me around like a rag doll and told me to put my ass up. He slid right in and began jackhammering my cunt. My orgasms were rolling one into the other as I told him "That's it baby, use my hole". The sexy sloppy sounds of our fucking filled the room as he gripped my hips so hard I bruised a little 🥰 Erupted isn't even the word, he came absolutely undone and it felt like he was cumming forever. He collapsed and was catching his breath. I was so turned on I laid on my stomach and continued rubbing my clit while he encouraged me telling me to cum. We had to change the sheets but it was SO worth it.

We fucked Wednesday night and I had been fantasizing about it for while. Handcuffs specifically is what I had been fantasizing about. Husband uses them on me often, but I was wanting to turn the tables for a change. I like to be dominated but I wanted to make him beg Wednesday night. After that fabulous fucking start to the day, I spent the rest of the afternoon trying to keep my hands out of my pants. We did some texting and I sent a tit pic. I told him I had a surprise for him. Of course the usual chaos with the offspring, dog needed to go to the emergency vet, always something (Dog is fine for those wondering lol). Still I was not gonna let my plan fade away. Got takeout for dinner and once the house was quiet I set my plan in motion. Put on my sexy vintage white slip that hugs my tits perfectly and cracked him his fave beer. We sat around watching TV for a bit and I was teasing his crotch with my feet. He suddenly is into feet? He likes my toes painted red. After some teasing and kissing I told him to go lay in bed and wait for me.

Wanted to make sure he was nice and relaxed and I had to grab my supplies. Pop rocks and whipped cream LOL. He was sprawled out on the bed with his cock bulging in his shorts, almost falling asleep which sort of worked in my favor. I had hid the handcuffs on his side of the bed and thankfully he hadn't seen. I lean in to kiss him with a little tongue and he didn't fight me raising his hands above his head. I cuffed him to the bed post before he had a chance to even think! He was smirking and seemed VERY excited. Got to work stripping him of his shorts and for the next 45 mins I tortured him with love haha.

First the whipped cream, I would cover him in cream up and down his shaft and lick it off. Then the head, nice soft flicks of the tongue. Then I'd take him down my throat and gag just like he likes. He was harder than I think he's ever been. Then we moved on to pop rocks in my mouth while I sucked the head and jerked his shaft. He was begging me by this point. His cock head was ruby red and his balls were getting nice and full. After the pop rocks I squirted some breast milk on his cock and I teased his balls and ass while I gripped his shaft hard and jerked. He has to be in the right mood for ass play and that night he was. I'd bring him to the edge and then stop. This man was begging and pleading and I fucking loved it. I stopped suddenly and leaned down to tend to my sloppy pussy. My clit was rock hard and I buried my face in his chest and got myself off. Telling him exactly how hot and wet my cunt was as my orgasm built up and I exploded while basically laying on top of him. He was bucking his hips and I reminded him no cumming yet!

Then I did something so deliciously naughty. While my pussy was still throbbing post orgasm I slipped down on his cock but ordered him not to cum or else. I pull my tits out and started to massage them, milk drizzling down soaking my nightie. For about 10 mins or so I alternate between gagging on his cock, giving it a tug and sliding down on it and wrapping him in my aching cunt for a few seconds. Gag, tug, slide. Husband was making noises and sounds I've never heard him make before!

Finally when I couldn't take it any longer myself I undid the cuffs and he pounced on me like an animal. Grunting and groaning as he threw me around like a rag doll and told me to put my ass up. He slid right in and began jackhammering my cunt. My orgasms were rolling one into the other as I told him "That's it baby, use my hole". The sexy sloppy sounds of our fucking filled the room as he gripped my hips so hard I bruised a little 🥰 Erupted isn't even the word, he came absolutely undone and it felt like he was cumming forever. He collapsed and was catching his breath. I was so turned on I laid on my stomach and continued rubbing my clit while he encouraged me telling me to cum. We had to change the sheets but it was SO worth it.
God what a Hot story and a great time had by both, loved it.

Damn, that was fantastic!!!

Back