Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

Just now actually :) it was some of the hottest sex. And my husband even got his phone and recorded part of my riding him reverse cowgirl. After he came on my ass
And back we watched it together and then immediately did some 69ing. I had so many orgasms. My pussy is still wet
post it.

I was so tired but so horny last night. When my SO got home I asked him to fuck me. We both fell asleep satisfied, then he woke me this morning by nibbling on my nipples. He went down on me and gave me another wonderful orgasm before heading off to work. Some of the best sex we’ve had in a while.

Quickie this afternoon while Hubby works from home. Came up behind me right after I showered and was brushing my teeth. Shoved his hard prick inside me and pounded me through three orgasms. I squirted all over our feet. Lots of chatting and rubbing on Skype with my fave Lit lady friend in between 💦 Tonight is date night so I'm sure I'll back be back with those details later 😉

Tonight again :)

It started off in our living room, I felt his dick growing against my leg (my legs were on his lap while we watched tv) I started rubbing his cock with my feet, and then after a little while he told me to come put it in my mouth. Obviously I did because I do as im told 😉 so
as I’m deep throating and sucking him he then tells me to “get up here” and sit on him. So i straddle him and take him deep inside me. We fucked like that for a little while but he told me to turn around and ride him reverse cow girl until he was about to cum and then he told me to come get it, and I sucked the cum out of him.

Also small detail I forgot to include we have family staying over and we did this in our living room where anyone could have saw us 😉

We the moved to the bedroom and had sex 3 more times. One time being anal. 😈😉💦

It started off in our living room, I felt his dick growing against my leg (my legs were on his lap while we watched tv) I started rubbing his cock with my feet, and then after a little while he told me to come put it in my mouth. Obviously I did because I do as im told 😉 so
as I’m deep throating and sucking him he then tells me to “get up here” and sit on him. So i straddle him and take him deep inside me. We fucked like that for a little while but he told me to turn around and ride him reverse cow girl until he was about to cum and then he told me to come get it, and I sucked the cum out of him.

Also small detail I forgot to include we have family staying over and we did this in our living room where anyone could have saw us 😉

Yes

That's just...... :devilish: :devilish:

Friday night was date night! So we did dinner, a little shopping and ice cream. Usual cutesy stuff. Husband looked so handsome and was really turning me when we were shopping. So on the way to ice cream I wanted to show him how much I adore him. I pulled his cock out while he was driving and lubed him up with my breast milk. Slow, agonizing handjob that turned into a full on, gaging throat fucking style blowjob. He was bucking his hips and swearing. He pulled off at the nearest exit and we fucked right off the side of the road by the woods with cars flying fast us. I was gripping the back of his tail gate and he railed me! Hard, fast thrusts without stopping as he pulled my hair and told me to take it like a good little wife. I was trying to take it all and was pushing back against him, it was soo intense. He came inside me and when he went to pull his cock out, he was still cumming! He got it all in my ass crack and I loved it. I came twice, that last orgasm was so intense it took a second for him to pull of my pussy because I was so tightly clenched around his cock. When he pulled out my cunt was so sloppy and used he instantly stuck three fingers inside and worked me over until I squirted! We got our ice cream, I had extra whipped cream on my sundae while I had his cream inside me. Did I mention I had no panties on either?! 🥰

Saturday afternoon:: Kids were all napping and quiet which is rare lol, some sexy chat with my new BFF got me all flustered. I went to find hubby in the garage and as soon as he saw my flushed face and hard nipples he started grinning. I told him I needed Daddy's cock and was in his arms with my legs wrapped around his waist in no time. We made out and I was trying to grind myself against his cock, leaning against his work bench. I started to take off my top and he stopped me. I was confused and he lifted me down off, he kissed my neck and whispered in my ear for me to turn around and spread myself. He said "Whores take it from behind" and I was instantly putty in his hands. He pulled my shorts down, I had no panties on. He teased for me a bit, slipping his red, hot cock head in and out. I was squeezing my thighs together and begging while he slapped my ass. Then he drop to his knees and ate me out from behind. I gushed all over his mouth and fingers. Then we fucked for a while and when I was close I told him I wanted to squirt on his face 💦. We walk out the backdoor of the garage to our patio, broad daylight with both of us naked and him hard and sticking straight out. He laid on our patio lounge chair and I crawled on top. Rubbed my clit while he finger fucked me, telling me to make a mess. I squirted all over his face and chest, he LOVED it! He was licking his lips and sucking his fingers while I tended to his cock. He sprayed his load all over my titties and we laid there catching our breath for a while 🥵

I'm hoping for a few more rounds tonight!

Last edited:
Friday night was date night! So we did dinner, a little shopping and ice cream. Usual cutesy stuff. Husband looked so handsome and was really turning me when we were shopping. So on the way to ice cream I wanted to show him how much I adore him. I pulled his cock out while he was driving and lubed him up with my breast milk. Slow, agonizing handjob that turned into a full on, gaging throat fucking style blowjob. He was bucking his hips and swearing. He pulled off at the nearest exit and we fucked right off the side of the road by the woods with cars flying fast us. I was gripping the back of his tail gate and he railed me! Hard, fast thrusts without stopping as he pulled my hair and told me to take it like a good little wife. I was trying to take it all and was pushing back against him, it was soo intense. He came inside me and when he went to pull his cock out, he was still cumming! He got it all in my ass crack and I loved it. I came twice, that last orgasm was so intense it took a second for him to pull of my pussy because I was so tightly clenched around his cock. When he pulled out my cunt was so sloppy and used he instantly stuck three fingers inside and worked me over until I squirted! We got our ice cream, I had extra whipped cream on my sundae while I had his cream inside me. Did I mention I had no panties on either?! 🥰

Saturday afternoon:: Kids were all napping and quiet which is rare lol, some sexy chat with my new BFF got me all flustered. I went to find hubby in the garage and as soon as he saw my flushed face and hard nipples he started grinning. I told him I needed Daddy's cock and was in his arms with my legs wrapped around his waist in no time. We made out and I was trying to grind myself against his cock, leaning against his work bench. I started to take off my top and he stopped me. I was confused and he lifted me down off, he kissed my neck and whispered in my ear for me to turn around and spread myself. He said "Whores take it from behind" and I was instantly putty in his hands. He pulled my shorts down, I had no panties on. He teased for me a bit, slipping his red, hot cock head in and out. I was squeezing my thighs together and begging while he slapped my ass. Then he drop to his knees and ate me out from behind. I gushed all over his mouth and fingers. Then we fucked for a while and when I was close I told him I wanted to squirt on his face 💦. We walk out the backdoor of the garage to our patio, broad daylight with both of us naked and him hard and sticking straight out. He laid on our patio lounge chair and I crawled on top. Rubbed my clit while he finger fucked me, telling me to make a mess. I squirted all over his face and chest, he LOVED it! He was licking his lips and sucking his fingers while I tended to his cock. He sprayed his load all over my titties and we laid there catching our breath for a while 🥵

I'm hoping for a few more rounds tonight!
Always makes me so wet hearing how hubby fucks you.

Last night I told my husband I was horny and he said we better take care if that. So I went upstairs to our bedroom while he took our dog outside. I did a little dirty chat with some men and women on here.
I was already horny and soaking wet.
I signed off here and hubby came up stairs. The second our door closer he was naked and he came over to our bed and stood at the side of it, his cock sticking straight out. I rolled onto my stomach and opened my mouth for him to fuck my mouth, I stuck him in my throat and pulled him out nice and slow. He’s was moaning and holding my head. I sucked on head for a while and then I rammed his twitching cock back down my throats. While he was moaning with pleasure i cupped his big balls and played with them for a little while. I pulled him out of my throat and mouth and started sucking on his balls, I licked and sucked them until his dick couldn’t stop twitching. I slid it back into my throats and he came.

As soon as he was done cumming he told me to get it the middle of the bed. I did as I was told and he spread my legs and wasted no time, he licked my clit and then sucked it into his mouth. I came and he kept eating my pussy through my orgasm and into another one. It was so intense and then he climbed on top of me and shoved his hard cock in my pussy and fucked me until I had another one. He pulled out and came all over my face 🤤

We weren’t done though, he fucked me in my ass and came inside it. He left me and I was still so horny.

This morning we did a round 2 and 3. I don’t feel like typing more detail but he fucked my pussy while I had a butt plug in. After I came a few times, he took the plug out and replaced it with his cock. I came at the same time as he did and e pumped his hot load into my asshole.

I’m so wet typing this out. Can’t want for more later 😉

Last night I told my husband I was horny and he said we better take care if that. So I went upstairs to our bedroom while he took our dog outside. I did a little dirty chat with some men and women on here.
I was already horny and soaking wet.
I signed off here and hubby came up stairs. The second our door closer he was naked and he came over to our bed and stood at the side of it, his cock sticking straight out. I rolled onto my stomach and opened my mouth for him to fuck my mouth, I stuck him in my throat and pulled him out nice and slow. He’s was moaning and holding my head. I sucked on head for a while and then I rammed his twitching cock back down my throats. While he was moaning with pleasure i cupped his big balls and played with them for a little while. I pulled him out of my throat and mouth and started sucking on his balls, I licked and sucked them until his dick couldn’t stop twitching. I slid it back into my throats and he came.

As soon as he was done cumming he told me to get it the middle of the bed. I did as I was told and he spread my legs and wasted no time, he licked my clit and then sucked it into his mouth. I came and he kept eating my pussy through my orgasm and into another one. It was so intense and then he climbed on top of me and shoved his hard cock in my pussy and fucked me until I had another one. He pulled out and came all over my face 🤤

We weren’t done though, he fucked me in my ass and came inside it. He left me and I was still so horny.

This morning we did a round 2 and 3. I don’t feel like typing more detail but he fucked my pussy while I had a butt plug in. After I came a few times, he took the plug out and replaced it with his cock. I came at the same time as he did and e pumped his hot load into my asshole.

I’m so wet typing this out. Can’t want for more later 😉
Have you had more yet?

Back