Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

Post Friday date night recap 🤤

The husband and I had had Friday night dinner plans. He had taken the day off to spend with the kiddos and finish building the playhouse town (this man literally built multiple little playhouses and a pretend market from scratch for them, has taken him some time but finally finished. He's a doll and for that alone deserves me to worship him haha). Since everyone was occupied I got to spend the more teasing myself and lounging. I came multiple times and was a flushed, sweaty mess. He did get a quick handjob/ blowjob from me when he had a spare second. Later I went out and wanted to buy something sexy to wear for him. In this weird in between stage of just had a baby but also wanna be pregnant again soon so why waste money on clothes. Hubby deserved a treat though. I bought a short, sexy little black tennis dress that hugged me in all the right places (no I don't play tennis lol). While I was in the dressing room I was getting stressed trying to find the right size and I ended up rubbing one out super quietly while people talked all around me. I need to take the edge off and it was so fucking hot! Husband was all about the dress and instantly was trying to slide his hands up and grip my ass but I told him later.

Sitter arrived and we were off to dinner. Or so he though! I had been planning since this morning to surprise him with a hotel room so we could fuck like animals for a bit without having to worry about interruptions or being loud. Ended up at a motel by the beach. A little seedy but honestly the vibes were perfect for what I had planned. He was instantly hard once he realized what we were doing. I told him about what I had done in the dressing room and I said I wanted to leave the blinds open and maybe someone would watch us. I love the thrill of being caught or being watched. I told him I wanted him to treat me like a slut and promptly ran up the stairs to the room 😉

Clothes came off instantly and I got on my knees to suck his cock. He fucked my throat and made me gag all over. Our windows were open and I could hear voices. Made me so wet I reached down to try and finger myself while he held on to my head and hair and used my throat as his fuck hole. He told me to get on the bed on my hands and knees. Then he took his belt off and gave me some nice hard smacks on the ass with it. I was being so fucking loud. Begging him to use my wet cunt and slut me out. He ate me out from behind and I came once, even squirted a little bit. Then he made me sit in a chair facing the window with the blinds and windows open. I could just make out a guy smoking in the parking lot. I slapped my clit and fingered myself to another orgasm. Pulling on my nipples and saying I needed to get fucked so good. I knew the guy could see me and hear me. Husband was off to the side jerking it. I saw a woman getting out of her car in a bikini top. Blonde with big tits. He told me he wanted me to eat her pussy while he fucked me. I was soaking the chair that's how wet I was. Then back on the bed and I laid flat on my stomach with my legs together while he basically laid on top of me and fucked me deep and hard. It's one of my favorite positions between the angle and the fact that he's basically grinding my clit into the mattress. He was pulling my hair, telling me to take it like a good slut and that he wanted me to milk his cock with my cunt. I was squealing and screaming an incoherent stream of words. Mostly saying Daddy and how good it felt 🤤

He pulled out and flipped me over. Sucking my hard, swollen clit like it was a piece of candy. Four fingers stretching me, it hurt a tiny bit but the burn was making me horny. I was squirting nonstop and he was covered in my juices once he finally stopped. I told him I wanted to ride him and that I needed to be full of cum. He milked my nipples while I rode him. I went all out, lots of bouncing and wiggling my hips. He was panting and telling me he couldn't hold back much longer. He motioned towards the window and the guy smoking in the parking lot was around the corner just barely visible and possibly jerking off. That set something off in me and I became a bitch in heat. Throwing my head back and moaning, begging for cum and cock and saying I was a slut. Honestly a blur but I think we both saw stars. Our orgasms lined up perfectly and I collapsed in his arms. I turned to look after a few mins and no one was there but I liked to think he saw the whole thing.

We had a time crunch so we hit a Wendys drive though and came home 🤣 I'm still so excited from all the fun!

The husband and I had had Friday night dinner plans. He had taken the day off to spend with the kiddos and finish building the playhouse town (this man literally built multiple little playhouses and a pretend market from scratch for them, has taken him some time but finally finished. He's a doll and for that alone deserves me to worship him haha). Since everyone was occupied I got to spend the more teasing myself and lounging. I came multiple times and was a flushed, sweaty mess. He did get a quick handjob/ blowjob from me when he had a spare second. Later I went out and wanted to buy something sexy to wear for him. In this weird in between stage of just had a baby but also wanna be pregnant again soon so why waste money on clothes. Hubby deserved a treat though. I bought a short, sexy little black tennis dress that hugged me in all the right places (no I don't play tennis lol). While I was in the dressing room I was getting stressed trying to find the right size and I ended up rubbing one out super quietly while people talked all around me. I need to take the edge off and it was so fucking hot! Husband was all about the dress and instantly was trying to slide his hands up and grip my ass but I told him later.

Sitter arrived and we were off to dinner. Or so he though! I had been planning since this morning to surprise him with a hotel room so we could fuck like animals for a bit without having to worry about interruptions or being loud. Ended up at a motel by the beach. A little seedy but honestly the vibes were perfect for what I had planned. He was instantly hard once he realized what we were doing. I told him about what I had done in the dressing room and I said I wanted to leave the blinds open and maybe someone would watch us. I love the thrill of being caught or being watched. I told him I wanted him to treat me like a slut and promptly ran up the stairs to the room 😉

Clothes came off instantly and I got on my knees to suck his cock. He fucked my throat and made me gag all over. Our windows were open and I could hear voices. Made me so wet I reached down to try and finger myself while he held on to my head and hair and used my throat as his fuck hole. He told me to get on the bed on my hands and knees. Then he took his belt off and gave me some nice hard smacks on the ass with it. I was being so fucking loud. Begging him to use my wet cunt and slut me out. He ate me out from behind and I came once, even squirted a little bit. Then he made me sit in a chair facing the window with the blinds and windows open. I could just make out a guy smoking in the parking lot. I slapped my clit and fingered myself to another orgasm. Pulling on my nipples and saying I needed to get fucked so good. I knew the guy could see me and hear me. Husband was off to the side jerking it. I saw a woman getting out of her car in a bikini top. Blonde with big tits. He told me he wanted me to eat her pussy while he fucked me. I was soaking the chair that's how wet I was. Then back on the bed and I laid flat on my stomach with my legs together while he basically laid on top of me and fucked me deep and hard. It's one of my favorite positions between the angle and the fact that he's basically grinding my clit into the mattress. He was pulling my hair, telling me to take it like a good slut and that he wanted me to milk his cock with my cunt. I was squealing and screaming an incoherent stream of words. Mostly saying Daddy and how good it felt 🤤

He pulled out and flipped me over. Sucking my hard, swollen clit like it was a piece of candy. Four fingers stretching me, it hurt a tiny bit but the burn was making me horny. I was squirting nonstop and he was covered in my juices once he finally stopped. I told him I wanted to ride him and that I needed to be full of cum. He milked my nipples while I rode him. I went all out, lots of bouncing and wiggling my hips. He was panting and telling me he couldn't hold back much longer. He motioned towards the window and the guy smoking in the parking lot was around the corner just barely visible and possibly jerking off. That set something off in me and I became a bitch in heat. Throwing my head back and moaning, begging for cum and cock and saying I was a slut. Honestly a blur but I think we both saw stars. Our orgasms lined up perfectly and I collapsed in his arms. I turned to look after a few mins and no one was there but I liked to think he saw the whole thing.

We had a time crunch so we hit a Wendys drive though and came home 🤣 I'm still so excited from all the fun!
Omg that was so Hottt, has everything in me stirring.

Just this morning.

She rode me like she really need a hard dick inside her. We both had wonderful orgasms though she hopped off and quickly showered. I would had enjoyed if she had gotten up to my face to clean up my mess instead hmm!

Last edited:

So hot 💦

Unfortunately, no. Of course the wife was feeling feisty last night for the first time in a while but we are away with the family and sharing a room with our kids…. I’ll have to wait until Monday and then she probably won’t want it.

Nope. Off weekend. Partners are off doing other things and I'm enjoying a quiet Saturday. I've been told I'm on Booty Call Standby.

We did this morning. I went and skinny dipped this morning, I came back inside and dried off and slid into the bed behind my wife and started scratching and rubbing her back. She grabbed her magic wand, and I used that all over her body, then starting kissing down her chest, and made love to her pussy with my mouth, lips, and tongue. She took me into her mouth after hers and I too had a great morning.

Hubby and I had some oral fun last night. I came twice and he came once. I intended to get him hard again so he could fuck me, but we both fell asleep. And this morning, the Kiddo barged into our room way to early for us to have alone time 🙄. I am hoping to continue tonight! 😈😁❤️

Its been a while since we were involved in one, but yesterday, we broke our threesome fast with a friend of ours who rode down a couple of hours to see us. After spending some nudist time by our pool, we went inside, showered and for the next several hours those two hunky men spent time pleasuring me, each taking turns eating me to tremendous orgasms. My husband had his voyeur nature on, watching and slowly jerking as our partner fucked me both in the missionary and doggy positions before moving in to screw me as well. In the end, our partner blew his cum all over my tits followed a few seconds later by my husband with a load on my face. To say the least, I was a creamy mess, and happily so!:kiss:

Its been a while since we were involved in one, but yesterday, we broke our threesome fast with a friend of ours who rode down a couple of hours to see us. After spending some nudist time by our pool, we went inside, showered and for the next several hours those two hunky men spent time pleasuring me, each taking turns eating me to tremendous orgasms. My husband had his voyeur nature on, watching and slowly jerking as our partner fucked me both in the missionary and doggy positions before moving in to screw me as well. In the end, our partner blew his cum all over my tits followed a few seconds later by my husband with a load on my face. To say the least, I was a creamy mess, and happily so!:kiss:
Thanks for sharing your hot story

Lucky hubby, wish I was watching from the car park !

Sunday we had friends over for brunch (two different couples and their families). Normally I love hosting but for some reason between getting everything together and one of our friends being a little annoying but overall harmless, I was so tense and annoyed. Husband could definitely sense it. We were all sitting out on our deck and he had his hand rubbing up and down my thigh. One of the friends kids trampled some of my flowers and I was trying my best not to let my annoyance show.

After we were all chatting for a while Hubby fakes a phone call from someone in his family, got up to take it and then excused the two of us saying we both needed to take the call quickly. I of course didn't know it was fake at first, he pulled me into the bathroom in our bedroom. To set the scene, there is a window in our bathroom that looks right out onto the deck. He started kissing me and running his hands all over my body, then he set a timer on his phone so we wouldn't be gone too long.

Kissing and biting my neck and ears. I was instantly soaked and just kept repeating "I need it!". He sat me up on the bathroom counter and pulled down my top, latching on to my milky nipple and suckling. I can sometimes cum just from his suckling alone and I was already worked up. He work his right hand up my skirt and used the left to grip the back of my head. He was teasing my clit and licking my nipples. I was groaning and gasping, my feet kicking against the sink cabinets. He kept telling me how dirty I was for wanting to get off so close to our guests. I was just aware enough to reach my foot up and tease the hard bulge in his jeans. His huge fingers sunk into my sloppy, needy cunt and I had to bury my face in his shoulder. He was working my clit and finger fucking my slutty cunt. He said "Let go...cum for me baby, you need it". That was all the encouragement I needed. I gasped and yelled out loudly as my pussy contracted around his fingers and I gushed all over. We quickly got ourselves together and made our way back out to our guests. Hubby carrying some drinks and games to hopefully distract from his hard on LOL. A few minutes later he had me take a bite of his ice cream sandwich and I caught his finger in my mouth a little. I tasted my juices on his hand still 🤤. We enjoyed the rest of our day with our guests, at one point before they left I leaned over and promised I'd repay the favor.

Cut to kids in bed and house I shut down for the night. I had showered and rubbed myself with my favorite smelling body lotion that he also enjoys. Didn't bother to get dressed and walked naked out into the living room where he was. I asked him if he wanted to fuck me now or later and he obviously said now lol. I got on my knees and did what I do best, gag on his big, fat cock. We did that for a few mins and then I sunk to the floor and stuck my ass up. He took my from behind and then I switched positions so I was basically laying on my side and he was gripping my ass and slapping it. Lots of declarations of love and adoration mixed in with him calling me his fuck toy and telling me to take his load. I came twice and then he had his long overdue release inside me. Overall not a bad Sunday! Hoping for some more action today at some point 🤞

Sunday we had friends over for brunch (two different couples and their families). Normally I love hosting but for some reason between getting everything together and one of our friends being a little annoying but overall harmless, I was so tense and annoyed. Husband could definitely sense it. We were all sitting out on our deck and he had his hand rubbing up and down my thigh. One of the friends kids trampled some of my flowers and I was trying my best not to let my annoyance show.

After we were all chatting for a while Hubby fakes a phone call from someone in his family, got up to take it and then excused the two of us saying we both needed to take the call quickly. I of course didn't know it was fake at first, he pulled me into the bathroom in our bedroom. To set the scene, there is a window in our bathroom that looks right out onto the deck. He started kissing me and running his hands all over my body, then he set a timer on his phone so we wouldn't be gone too long.

Kissing and biting my neck and ears. I was instantly soaked and just kept repeating "I need it!". He sat me up on the bathroom counter and pulled down my top, latching on to my milky nipple and suckling. I can sometimes cum just from his suckling alone and I was already worked up. He work his right hand up my skirt and used the left to grip the back of my head. He was teasing my clit and licking my nipples. I was groaning and gasping, my feet kicking against the sink cabinets. He kept telling me how dirty I was for wanting to get off so close to our guests. I was just aware enough to reach my foot up and tease the hard bulge in his jeans. His huge fingers sunk into my sloppy, needy cunt and I had to bury my face in his shoulder. He was working my clit and finger fucking my slutty cunt. He said "Let go...cum for me baby, you need it". That was all the encouragement I needed. I gasped and yelled out loudly as my pussy contracted around his fingers and I gushed all over. We quickly got ourselves together and made our way back out to our guests. Hubby carrying some drinks and games to hopefully distract from his hard on LOL. A few minutes later he had me take a bite of his ice cream sandwich and I caught his finger in my mouth a little. I tasted my juices on his hand still 🤤. We enjoyed the rest of our day with our guests, at one point before they left I leaned over and promised I'd repay the favor.

Cut to kids in bed and house I shut down for the night. I had showered and rubbed myself with my favorite smelling body lotion that he also enjoys. Didn't bother to get dressed and walked naked out into the living room where he was. I asked him if he wanted to fuck me now or later and he obviously said now lol. I got on my knees and did what I do best, gag on his big, fat cock. We did that for a few mins and then I sunk to the floor and stuck my ass up. He took my from behind and then I switched positions so I was basically laying on my side and he was gripping my ass and slapping it. Lots of declarations of love and adoration mixed in with him calling me his fuck toy and telling me to take his load. I came twice and then he had his long overdue release inside me. Overall not a bad Sunday! Hoping for some more action today at some point 🤞
Not a bad Sunday at all. :)

That is just so sweet and nice (and extremely hot)

Goddamn!!! You really know how to make me wet 💦

Back