Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

deflowered my neighbor's college daughter last night - see my posts under the 'Ever wonder what your neighbor's..."thread. She scored herself a number of firsts - seeing and touching her first cock, learning the art of cocksucking and losing her virginity. and my first time with a virgin!
So what would make a girl/woman who has held on to her virginity until college give it up to a neighbor? Same age?....hot bod mowing your lawn in a speedo?....walking around naked in your yard? exposing yourself directly to her?

I can't find the thread with search....post a link. I'm really curious. You'd have to be a real stud that made her virgin heart pitter patter.

I did! My wife came down wearing a pair of panties I bought her recently (purple cotton VS g-string). I made her straddle my face and pulled the panties to the side. I ate her until she squirted in my face. We then went up to shower together before finishing in the bedroom with me cumming in her as she road me with a finger in my ass. She’s now asleep and I’m wearing the panties she had on while I watch TV.

Last night, pussy then ass, Hubby shooting one load in each. He thought he was done after his load in my pussy, but I sucked him hard again then begged for a hard ass pounding. He obliged, and I am remembering today why we shouldn't do rough anal when I have to work the next day. 😳

I was standing at the kitchen island on hold for over an hour to speak to a customer service rep, house was quiet for once and hubby came home early to surprise me. I was wearing a white tank top (I desperately needed to pump so it was wet with milk) and gray boy short undies. All of a sudden he came up behind me and pulled them down, kissing my neck and teasing my hot little pussy from behind. We had fucked the night before but I had been horny since we hadn't been able to swing a quickie before he left for work. Sure enough he was hard and he rammed that big fat cock right into me just the way I like! I got a little loud and carried away, of course right as the big O was approaching someone finally took my call. I had to hang up and he pounded me to three more orgasms, he finished inside me nice and sticky. No regrets! Even though I'm currently on hold again because I never got through yesterday 🤣

Today, about two hours ago.

Wife heads off for a week-long trip tonight and decided to take advantage of some morning wood. Rode me like an animal and had me finish in her mouth.

Going to be solo for the next few days but I think that was a pretty great goodbye 🫠
I like your wife's style! One of my favorite things is to ride Hubby and finish him with my mouth... 🥰

Back