Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

Did not get laid tonight but I did meet my neighbors’ friend and play with his dick when I pulled him away from our cook out!

Didn’t have time to make him cum but if he wants me to finish the job he has my number.
He so wants you to finish the job, I imagine he would happily have left that cook out for said finish

No though I tried haa!!!

We have a family visiting front Toronto and the other night in her drunken stupor we did fuck but she felt we may had been too noisy so there's no way she would allow us to try again.

They're leaving today to head back to Toronto so tonight I best get laid or heck ummmm a bj would be fine!

No, I have the place to myself this week. Today is the first day since sunday I'll be wearing clothes (back to the office). I've been in the nude 24/7 since they left sunday morning. They get back this sunday evening.

I did get some good dick last night.
It started with a blow job.
I starter sucking the pre cum out of the tip, and deep throating him. He asked me if I wanted to suck some cum off his dick. I obviously said yes, so we didn’t it reverse cowgirl for a while and I came like 8 times. Hubby fucked me through two of my orgasms, so I was squirting as he was thrusting inside me. Then he told me to come get the cum off his dick, so I did because I do what I’m told :) I sucked all my cum off him until he came in my throat.

I did get some good dick last night.
It started with a blow job.
I starter sucking the pre cum out of the tip, and deep throating him. He asked me if I wanted to suck some cum off his dick. I obviously said yes, so we didn’t it reverse cowgirl for a while and I came like 8 times. Hubby fucked me through two of my orgasms, so I was squirting as he was thrusting inside me. Then he told me to come get the cum off his dick, so I did because I do what I’m told :) I sucked all my cum off him until he came in my throat.
So sexxxy!!! Doing laundry sometime today will obviously be on your " things to do " list.

Not for nothing I also had precum on my cock yesterday because of you ummm just sayin' 😉

Yep. It started out with me sucking, moved to an unexpected by quite nice 69 (neither of us like 69 that much, but it felt right last night), and finished with me coming first and then him filling my mouth as I came down from the peak. We are usually physically in synch with each other, but that 69 was even more so than normal. 🥰😁

Round two started about 3:00 am. So, I'm usually the one who wakes up horny and gets Hubby up. It was the opposite this time. I woke up to him licking and sucking my nipples while fingering me. Needless to say, I woke up ready. 😈

We started out missionary, switched to doggy, and finished with me on top. He lasted forever, and I came four times. It was fantastic. 😍😍😍

He finished deep inside me as I slid up and down him slowly, reveling in how satiated I felt after that fourth Big O. 😁

You know, following myself on this thread make me feel both slutty and braggadocios... 🙄

But... Twice last night. The first time was doggy, and Hubby came inside me after I'd come once. But the moment he was out, I had his cock in my mouth. He never even had the chance to go flaccid. 😉 That used to be fairly common for us, but these days he often needs a bit of recovery time and it takes some effort to get him hard again for round two. But not last night. Methinks he likes this baby-making stuff. 😁

Round two started out with me on top. But after I came a couple of times, we rolled over so he could finish off missionary. Then, just before he did finish, I had an unexpected fourth Big O. I didn't think it was going to happen again, but out of nowhere came a stealth orgasm. Maybe I'm enjoying this baby-making stuff too... 🙄😁😍

I was in a giving mood (sub mood? naughty mood? something like that...), and wanted to worship Hubby's cock. As I've mentioned, I'm trying to get pregnant. So, I told Hubby what I wanted to do and that he would need to finish inside me when he couldn't hold back any longer.

He thought that wasn't fair to me, so he licked me to two orgasms first. Then I spent almost an hour worshipping and edging him before we fucked, if you can call fifteen seconds of pumping fucking... I had him very, very ready to pop. 😉😁🤩 And he rewarded me with a huge load deep in my pussy. 😈

This morning! We had a nice energetic session and climaxed at the same time. We stay coupled, basking in the afterglow when her eyes opened and she said “ you’re coming out”. I was pretty sure I was still fully erect and asked “are you sure”. Her response was “no, not you but your semen is dripping out of me.” Looks like the supplements I have been taking to increase my load volume are actually working.

No I really need a steady diet of getting laid a few times a year with my FWB while very enjoyable just doesn't cut it.
Do what you need to be satisfied, you deserve to feel good. You are also a sexy vibrant woman and anything that helps you feel good about yourself is a positive thing. Have a great rest of the day.

Yesterday morning he went to the barhroom and I was asleep. When he came back into the room he came to my side of the bed and he stuck his delicious cock on my lips and out of pure instinct I began to suck him until I woke up. After a little while I pulled him onto the bed with me, and pushed him down on his back and crawled my way down his body, and took his whole length (about 8in) and slid it into my throat. I gagged on him for a while, and then I pulled it out of my mouth long enough to ask where he wanted to cum and he said my face. So I continued to suck for a few more minutes until I got to head push that he was about to cum. We both got off the bed, I kneeled on the floor in front of him and he bust all over my face, I licked what I could off. Then he said it was my turn. He laid my back on the bed on my back, and he got down and started to lick my clit, but before he got to into it he said “Jesus woman you’re already soaked” because sucking his cock and getting his cum made me ooze. I told him it was his fault and he shoved his tongue in and out of me, came up long enough to say “and this is about to be my fault to” and then went back to fucking my wet needy pussy with his tongue. After a little while he moved to my clit and I didn’t see because my eyes were closed, but he grabbed one of my dildos and pushed it inside me as he licked and sucked on my clit until I squirt on his face. Then he kept sucking and fucking me with the dildo for a little while until he in a super fast motion replaced the dildo with his hard cock. He pic he pushed my legs up so my knees were touching my shoulders and he pounded me needy wanting pussy until we both came so hard. Then he collapsed on top on my still inside me for a little while and he fell back to sleep.

And then of course we did it some more last night so good and so much that I immediately passed out after. 😉😍

Yesterday morning he went to the barhroom and I was asleep. When he came back into the room he came to my side of the bed and he stuck his delicious cock on my lips and out of pure instinct I began to suck him until I woke up. After a little while I pulled him onto the bed with me, and pushed him down on his back and crawled my way down his body, and took his whole length (about 8in) and slid it into my throat. I gagged on him for a while, and then I pulled it out of my mouth long enough to ask where he wanted to cum and he said my face. So I continued to suck for a few more minutes until I got to head push that he was about to cum. We both got off the bed, I kneeled on the floor in front of him and he bust all over my face, I licked what I could off. Then he said it was my turn. He laid my back on the bed on my back, and he got down and started to lick my clit, but before he got to into it he said “Jesus woman you’re already soaked” because sucking his cock and getting his cum made me ooze. I told him it was his fault and he shoved his tongue in and out of me, came up long enough to say “and this is about to be my fault to” and then went back to fucking my wet needy pussy with his tongue. After a little while he moved to my clit and I didn’t see because my eyes were closed, but he grabbed one of my dildos and pushed it inside me as he licked and sucked on my clit until I squirt on his face. Then he kept sucking and fucking me with the dildo for a little while until he in a super fast motion replaced the dildo with his hard cock. He pic he pushed my legs up so my knees were touching my shoulders and he pounded me needy wanting pussy until we both came so hard. Then he collapsed on top on my still inside me for a little while and he fell back to sleep.

And then of course we did it some more last night so good and so much that I immediately passed out after. 😉😍
Love the story. Very sexy fun couple y’all sound like. 😘

Back