Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

Yesterday morning he went to the barhroom and I was asleep. When he came back into the room he came to my side of the bed and he stuck his delicious cock on my lips and out of pure instinct I began to suck him until I woke up. After a little while I pulled him onto the bed with me, and pushed him down on his back and crawled my way down his body, and took his whole length (about 8in) and slid it into my throat. I gagged on him for a while, and then I pulled it out of my mouth long enough to ask where he wanted to cum and he said my face. So I continued to suck for a few more minutes until I got to head push that he was about to cum. We both got off the bed, I kneeled on the floor in front of him and he bust all over my face, I licked what I could off. Then he said it was my turn. He laid my back on the bed on my back, and he got down and started to lick my clit, but before he got to into it he said “Jesus woman you’re already soaked” because sucking his cock and getting his cum made me ooze. I told him it was his fault and he shoved his tongue in and out of me, came up long enough to say “and this is about to be my fault to” and then went back to fucking my wet needy pussy with his tongue. After a little while he moved to my clit and I didn’t see because my eyes were closed, but he grabbed one of my dildos and pushed it inside me as he licked and sucked on my clit until I squirt on his face. Then he kept sucking and fucking me with the dildo for a little while until he in a super fast motion replaced the dildo with his hard cock. He pic he pushed my legs up so my knees were touching my shoulders and he pounded me needy wanting pussy until we both came so hard. Then he collapsed on top on my still inside me for a little while and he fell back to sleep.

And then of course we did it some more last night so good and so much that I immediately passed out after. 😉😍
wow, passing out was probably the only option

Yesterday morning he went to the barhroom and I was asleep. When he came back into the room he came to my side of the bed and he stuck his delicious cock on my lips and out of pure instinct I began to suck him until I woke up. After a little while I pulled him onto the bed with me, and pushed him down on his back and crawled my way down his body, and took his whole length (about 8in) and slid it into my throat. I gagged on him for a while, and then I pulled it out of my mouth long enough to ask where he wanted to cum and he said my face. So I continued to suck for a few more minutes until I got to head push that he was about to cum. We both got off the bed, I kneeled on the floor in front of him and he bust all over my face, I licked what I could off. Then he said it was my turn. He laid my back on the bed on my back, and he got down and started to lick my clit, but before he got to into it he said “Jesus woman you’re already soaked” because sucking his cock and getting his cum made me ooze. I told him it was his fault and he shoved his tongue in and out of me, came up long enough to say “and this is about to be my fault to” and then went back to fucking my wet needy pussy with his tongue. After a little while he moved to my clit and I didn’t see because my eyes were closed, but he grabbed one of my dildos and pushed it inside me as he licked and sucked on my clit until I squirt on his face. Then he kept sucking and fucking me with the dildo for a little while until he in a super fast motion replaced the dildo with his hard cock. He pic he pushed my legs up so my knees were touching my shoulders and he pounded me needy wanting pussy until we both came so hard. Then he collapsed on top on my still inside me for a little while and he fell back to sleep.

And then of course we did it some more last night so good and so much that I immediately passed out after. 😉😍
That's awaysome

husband and I were finally reunited this weekend after I had been out of state on and off for a few weeks for extended family issues. We officially "reunited" on Sunday. Once the offspring were in bed he came up behind me in the kitchen and slapped my ass so hard. "Go get in bed and be ready" He ordered, I was fucking soaked! I was so needy and my tits were absolutely bursting with milk even after pumping and a shower so I was hoping he'd help me drain them some more. I stripped naked and was spread eagle on the bed when he came in. He was pretty worked up, was naked and stroking his stiff cock instantly. I got on my hands and knees and presented myself to him, he started eating me out from behind and I came almost instantly. He told me how much he had missed my tight cunt and that he had a huge fucking load for me. I came again and then he started to finger me until I squirted. My cunt was still pulsating when he thrusted his cock in me without warning and started hammering my cunt. It was so sloppy and hot, we both were acting like animals gripping each other and thrusting our bodies together. I had to bury my face in a pillow and scream. He kept telling me I needed to get used in my little fuck hole and he was panting so hard trying not to explode. He pulled out and I laid my head over the side of the bed and let him fuck my mouth while he pulled and slapped my milk jugs. I came just from him fondling them. Then he said the magic words "ready to be full of cum you little slut?", I could only moan and nod while he buried himself to the hilt in my swollen pussy and I wrapped my legs around him. He fucked me deep and held the headboard while muttering a stream of filthy incoherent words and I just grunted and groaned, so glad to be getting fucked and used after being without sex for a bit. We both came hard and loud, accidentally woke the rest of the house but so worth it. We've been continuing our reunion fun the last few days so I'm sure I'll be back with more fun stories soon.

husband and I were finally reunited this weekend after I had been out of state on and off for a few weeks for extended family issues. We officially "reunited" on Sunday. Once the offspring were in bed he came up behind me in the kitchen and slapped my ass so hard. "Go get in bed and be ready" He ordered, I was fucking soaked! I was so needy and my tits were absolutely bursting with milk even after pumping and a shower so I was hoping he'd help me drain them some more. I stripped naked and was spread eagle on the bed when he came in. He was pretty worked up, was naked and stroking his stiff cock instantly. I got on my hands and knees and presented myself to him, he started eating me out from behind and I came almost instantly. He told me how much he had missed my tight cunt and that he had a huge fucking load for me. I came again and then he started to finger me until I squirted. My cunt was still pulsating when he thrusted his cock in me without warning and started hammering my cunt. It was so sloppy and hot, we both were acting like animals gripping each other and thrusting our bodies together. I had to bury my face in a pillow and scream. He kept telling me I needed to get used in my little fuck hole and he was panting so hard trying not to explode. He pulled out and I laid my head over the side of the bed and let him fuck my mouth while he pulled and slapped my milk jugs. I came just from him fondling them. Then he said the magic words "ready to be full of cum you little slut?", I could only moan and nod while he buried himself to the hilt in my swollen pussy and I wrapped my legs around him. He fucked me deep and held the headboard while muttering a stream of filthy incoherent words and I just grunted and groaned, so glad to be getting fucked and used after being without sex for a bit. We both came hard and loud, accidentally woke the rest of the house but so worth it. We've been continuing our reunion fun the last few days so I'm sure I'll be back with more fun stories soon.
Your fuck episode is mind blowing very erotic. my and sure everyone's cock make hard. make them to force to fuck their wife ot masterbate. Great couple fantastic fuck life. Hope more post come to very soon and make some more dicks hard.

Damn that has me stroking. So hot

Last night I was doing some boring household shopping on the computer after the house was quiet for the night. Hubby came in from the garage and asked what I was doing. Then he winked and
said "I got something else you need to be doing to keep this house running smoothly". I could see he was hard in his jeans so I dropped to my knees on the living room floor and sucked him off extra sloppy like he likes. I let him fucked my throat and hold my hair for a while, I was wearing a tiny silk nightgown that my tits were absolutely bursting out of. He reached down and pulled them out, pinching and spraying milk everywhere. Then he pulled out and told me to go lay on the dining room table. It sent a shiver down my spine, I hadn't pulled any of the blinds down yet so anyone driving by on the street could see us. What a thrill. I took off the nightgown and sat at the head of the table with my feet dangling off. He kissed up my legs and thighs and then went down on me for what felt like hours. I lost count at 5 orgasms. I was shaking when he finally stopped and he pushed back so I was laying on the table. Then he slid inside and my body just suddenly gushed and squirted. I was panting and aching my back as he fucked me in full view of the street. Hubby said he wanted the neighbors to see what a good slut wife I was. I squirted a second time and then hubby made me get down off the table and leaned against the wall, my face almost pressing against the glass of the dining room window that faces the street. So risky. He fucked me from behind and was gripping my ass. I just kept repeating "Fuck my cunt" over and over, it was driving him wild. He exploded hard, nice hot creamy ropes of cum in my slutty little cunt. We went to bed and had a quick half asleep fuck with me on my side about 3 AM. I came and so did he.

This morning I had a doctor's appointment of the lady variety and since I was going to be in the stirrups hubby wanted to be naughty and fuck me beforehand. We've done it before and I must admit I kind of like it. We were on a time crunch so it was a quickie over the bathroom counter. He ate me out from behind before he slid his throbbing fat prick in me. Hard, fast wacks in my sloppy cunt that was still full of cum from our early morning fuck. I had to have him cover my mouth because I was screaming. It hit just the right spot. He filled me up and was about to send me on my way when I noticed he was still hard. So I told him I needed to "chat" with him in the car, the babysitter had arrived and I walked in front of him to hide his hard cock in his pants lol. He drove us around the block and I gave him a a sloppy BJ with lots of spit and some breast milk for good measure, even sucked on his balls for a bit. He was nice and satisfied and I had my appointment while some of his cum was still in me. I know the nurse and everyone had to know.

Last night I was doing some boring household shopping on the computer after the house was quiet for the night. Hubby came in from the garage and asked what I was doing. Then he winked and
said "I got something else you need to be doing to keep this house running smoothly". I could see he was hard in his jeans so I dropped to my knees on the living room floor and sucked him off extra sloppy like he likes. I let him fucked my throat and hold my hair for a while, I was wearing a tiny silk nightgown that my tits were absolutely bursting out of. He reached down and pulled them out, pinching and spraying milk everywhere. Then he pulled out and told me to go lay on the dining room table. It sent a shiver down my spine, I hadn't pulled any of the blinds down yet so anyone driving by on the street could see us. What a thrill. I took off the nightgown and sat at the head of the table with my feet dangling off. He kissed up my legs and thighs and then went down on me for what felt like hours. I lost count at 5 orgasms. I was shaking when he finally stopped and he pushed back so I was laying on the table. Then he slid inside and my body just suddenly gushed and squirted. I was panting and aching my back as he fucked me in full view of the street. Hubby said he wanted the neighbors to see what a good slut wife I was. I squirted a second time and then hubby made me get down off the table and leaned against the wall, my face almost pressing against the glass of the dining room window that faces the street. So risky. He fucked me from behind and was gripping my ass. I just kept repeating "Fuck my cunt" over and over, it was driving him wild. He exploded hard, nice hot creamy ropes of cum in my slutty little cunt. We went to bed and had a quick half asleep fuck with me on my side about 3 AM. I came and so did he.

This morning I had a doctor's appointment of the lady variety and since I was going to be in the stirrups hubby wanted to be naughty and fuck me beforehand. We've done it before and I must admit I kind of like it. We were on a time crunch so it was a quickie over the bathroom counter. He ate me out from behind before he slid his throbbing fat prick in me. Hard, fast wacks in my sloppy cunt that was still full of cum from our early morning fuck. I had to have him cover my mouth because I was screaming. It hit just the right spot. He filled me up and was about to send me on my way when I noticed he was still hard. So I told him I needed to "chat" with him in the car, the babysitter had arrived and I walked in front of him to hide his hard cock in his pants lol. He drove us around the block and I gave him a a sloppy BJ with lots of spit and some breast milk for good measure, even sucked on his balls for a bit. He was nice and satisfied and I had my appointment while some of his cum was still in me. I know the nurse and everyone had to know.

Oh fuck that is not like your boring households stuff. That is your exciting, very erotic and mind blowing fuck episode. Unexpected without planing fucked is always More powerful and fabulous fuck. Your words " fuck my cunt" hit my mind and my dick hard. But I'm not as lucky as your husband so i enjoy my self. You are great writer. Beautiful narration. You explain verywel. You need write a book about your sex life

I did! Had a chance have my mother watch the kids so we could go out to eat. This must have excited the Mrs. Made her straddle my face so I could eat her out. She squirted all over me before I flipped her over and filled her with my seed. I never even got a chance to take her purple lace g-sting off.

Yesterday - afternoon delight! A romp in the bedroom with some making out, shucking our clothes with her leaving on her pink thong (she knows I like that), a quick 69 on our sides and soon a steady missionary. We joked earlier that I usually get her off orally before piv and I told her I’d mix it up. So it felt great to just pound away for my pleasure, lightly chocking her, twisting her long hair in my fist and feeling her thighs around me.
I was getting close and reached down to massage her pretty asshole, just barely getting a fingertip in. Her pleasure sounds to that got me off hard. I’m still afterglowing!
She then told me to get busy and I held her ass in my hands while licking her and sliding my thumbs up either side of her mound. Soon I inserted each thumb and gently spread her open while licking her clit. That generated her enthusiastic commands to don’t stop and I thumb fucked her cum filled pussy while keeping up the tongue action and she was very vocal when she came.
We had a lovely dinner out afterwards, a passionate good night kiss, and parted ways. This morning I got off again to her memory and scent of her still in my beard.

Back