Dirty details

I'll have to embarras Wyn a bit later
in the mean time, here're some more pictorial "details" fromt he St Pat's hotel weekend w/Pouty & Moonie :
https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=4457507#post4457507

And one pic in particular:
https://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=4457597

That's Pouty's butt on the left
the bruise is from a bite (psychiatrists say harsh biting is a sure sign of deep rooted sexual sadism....WHERE do they get those whacky theories? :confused: )

Speaking of WHACKS, that's Moon's butt on the right with an imprint of my belt......she went a bit close to the line between "teasing" & "disrespect" & I wanted to remind her who's on Top ;)

Last edited:
Where Dirt starts :: vicious smiles ::

I am estatic that by April 14th, I wil have the pleasure to spend a week with James. I am just plotting and scheeming those dirty details to share with everyone.

We have a full week of Hellfire, Justines, Pandoras, just to name a few. Just have to wonder how he'll get his very most favorites packed. :: Wicked Grin:: I will be sure to take many many pictures of our wonderful trip to NY.

Counting the days love. Just couting the days. HEHEHEHE

~M~

Re: Where Dirt starts :: vicious smiles ::

MystiqDrgn said:
I am estatic that by April 14th, I wil have the pleasure to spend a week with James. I am just plotting and scheeming those dirty details to share with everyone.

We have a full week of Hellfire, Justines, Pandoras, just to name a few. Just have to wonder how he'll get his very most favorites packed. :: Wicked Grin:: I will be sure to take many many pictures of our wonderful trip to NY.

Counting the days love. Just couting the days. HEHEHEHE

~M~

Ohhhhhhhh YES :D
I'm taking the laptop & a digi-cam!!!! :D

Re: Re: Where Dirt starts :: vicious smiles ::

James G 5 said:

I too am bringing my new laptop and will be buying a digitial camera as well. Would love for James to bring the good one and take some black and whites.

I made the reservations for Justine's already...and did i mention you can play there?

Have lots of sightseeing planned for James. And Of COURSE, I do have a TOOOOO DOOOO TOOOOO James list accumulating. First thing is my tea for him....It will start him on cloud nine.

P.S. Cage is being built for James to sleep in :: devious smiles::

Love ya James,

~M~

Re: Re: Re: Where Dirt starts :: vicious smiles ::

MystiqDrgn said:
I too am bringing my new laptop and will be buying a digitial camera as well. Would love for James to bring the good one and take some black and whites.

I made the reservations for Justine's already...and did i mention you can play there?

Have lots of sightseeing planned for James. And Of COURSE, I do have a TOOOOO DOOOO TOOOOO James list accumulating. First thing is my tea for him....It will start him on cloud nine.

Love ya James,

~M~

Pictures, Justine's, tea....it sounds great, and.........WAITAMINUTE
CAGE??
I never agreed to THAT! :p

Re: Re: Where Dirt starts :: vicious smiles ::

James G 5 said:

And just like the California trip we'll get to view these pics sometime in the distant future ;)

MystiqDrgn said:

Love ya James,

~M~

Show him a good time but not too good ;) . Want him to want to come back to Florida. He's already California dreaming.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Where Dirt starts :: vicious smiles ::

James G 5 said:
CAGE??

You never denied it either. ::winks:

okay how about a pallet? Foot of my bed...hmmmm

All I now is bring your massage oil and you will be more than compensated. Love you James.

~M~

Pouty Kitten said:
And just like the California trip we'll get to view these pics sometime in the distant future ;)

:p

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Where Dirt starts :: vicious smiles ::

MystiqDrgn said:
You never denied it either. ::winks:

okay how about a pallet? Foot of my bed...hmmmm

All I now is bring your massage oil and you will be more than compensated. Love you James.

~M~

If I rub ya I should get to snuggle ya ;)

MystiqDrgn said:

Love ya James,

~M~

Bet you two can't wait. :)

Ohhhh James, you lucky devil you... a cage??? hehe :)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Where Dirt starts :: vicious smiles ::

James G 5 said:
CAGE??

Could this mean that James's switchy side is finally coming out???

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Where Dirt starts :: vicious smiles ::

redelicious said:
Could this mean that James's switchy side is finally coming out???

Nah... it just means Mystiq is going to have her way with him. :p

James G 5 said:
heh heh heh
Ok, everyone who wants the dirty details about Wyn's first time with another woman, raise your hand :D

If we get into technicalities, the event you may be thinking of may not be my first time with a woman. hehe. :p

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Where Dirt starts :: vicious smiles ::

WynEternal said:
Nah... it just means Mystiq is going to have her way with him. :p

The joys of getting your way. I will make sure I have plenty of candles for his SPA DAY! LOL. ~M~

Poor James

Oh woe! Woe! *chuckle*

I hope he's stocked up on energy drinks...

Re: Poor James

FungiUg said:
Oh woe! Woe! *chuckle*

I hope he's stocked up on energy drinks...

I will make sure he doesn't get dehydrated or lose consciousness...ummm the first definately...the second is anyone's guess :: Smiles Viciously:: ~M~

Back