Dirty details

SexyChele said:
I truly appreciate your honesty - thank you! I can see the benefits in an open relationship, as long as everyone is cool with it. My only problem is that I get too attached if I'm only seeing that one person. So, I can relate totally when you say that having some one local would help. I can only picture myself, and I know I would be jealous, unless I had some one on the side as well to keep me company occasionally.

You are a beautiful woman (I say the pics!), and hopefully you will find all that you will ever want and need.

Pouty & I would both LIKE to be closer together & allowing for our jobs & her school are lookin gat one of us moving later this year to be in the same place.

We both agree that once we were together full time we'd be less likely to be as interested in outside parties, but we both like the idea of having a "third", giving us a group dynamic. Anyone interested? ;)

BlueDaisy said:
I'm married and it is just about the same as having no one.

aint that just the truth sometimes? damn if that comment didn't hit close to home....
:(

Hi James G 5-- or should it be G 10?

You are indeed a busy man.

One never quite knows on the 'net, but it would appear you are one well-off king Orang Utan of a large, prospering colony ;-)

lady-kat said:
aint that just the truth sometimes? damn if that comment didn't hit close to home....
:(

Best of luck to you and BlueDaisy

James G 5 said:
Pouty & I would both LIKE to be closer together & allowing for our jobs & her school are lookin gat one of us moving later this year to be in the same place.

We both agree that once we were together full time we'd be less likely to be as interested in outside parties, but we both like the idea of having a "third", giving us a group dynamic. Anyone interested? ;)

You'll be beating them away from the doors. LOL

Good luck. ;)

Pure said:
Hi James G 5-- or should it be G 10?

You are indeed a busy man.

One never quite knows on the 'net, but it would appear you are one well-off king Orang Utan of a large, prospering colony ;-)

Nah
More like the head of an aslyum that's being run by the inmates ;)

(Pouty looks awful good in her straightjacket tho ;))

WynEternal said:
You'll be beating them away from the doors. LOL

Good luck. ;)

In this crowd, beatings would only encourage them :rolleyes:

And tonight I am all alone *sigh*
Was hoping to see Moon, but she had plans
I get to go see Pouty tomorrow after work & spend the next 3 nights & 2 days with her tho :D
Will be the first time I've seen her or gotten to cuddle her in my arms at night in 2 WEEKS
Been far too long :(
But we'll make up for that tomorrow :D

James G 5 said:
weren't you supposed to be in charge of the fan club t-shirts???
'

Wet T-shirts?

*sigh*

My name's Imi

And I'm a James groupie...

edited cause Richard pointed out I can't spell tonight...I'm such a noob

Last edited:
James G 5 said:
In this crowd, beatings would only encourage them :rolleyes:

And tonight I am all alone *sigh*
Was hoping to see Moon, but she had plans
I get to go see Pouty tomorrow after work & spend the next 3 nights & 2 days with her tho :D
Will be the first time I've seen her or gotten to cuddle her in my arms at night in 2 WEEKS
Been far too long :(
But we'll make up for that tomorrow :D

Have fun! Enjoy! Don't tire yourself out too badly! and...

Pictures!!! :D

Richard49 said:
You are a whole group?

No, but she's quite a handful

You should've seen her wrestling with me for the check last time we were out
The waitress just stared
Unfortunately, Pouty couldn't get the camera out in time :rolleyes:

WynEternal said:
Have fun! Enjoy! Don't tire yourself out too badly! and...

Pictures!!! :D

I HOPE I tire myself out terribly!

And no pics till I lose 15 or 20 pounds or at least not till Pouty stops getting so damn CLOSE with the camera
I look like a whale with bad skin :rolleyes:

You know, with all these women fawning over you, you'd thik you'd stop being so damn self conscous and realize we like you just the way you are...

Pouty, am I right?

Imi said:
You know, with all these women fawning over you, you'd thik you'd stop being so damn self conscous and realize we like you just the way you are...

Pouty, am I right?

We just need to all gang up on him and turn him over all our knees. :rolleyes:

Imi said:

Pouty, am I right?

Yes you are! Think he just needs to here how sexy he is from other women ;)

BTW, I got a perfect score on my Macroeconomics test that I opted out doing last minute studying for so I could meet you :D

WynEternal said:
We just need to all gang up on him and turn him over all our knees. :rolleyes:

There aren't even CLOSE to enough of you in the fan club

Pouty Kitten said:
Hey, I got in trouble for saying that. Does she get punished too:confused: ?

Absolutely
You distract her husband for me, OK?
:p

Back