Do I have to be...?

Quasimodem said:
muskokan,

As long as you don't insist on singing "Okie from Muskokie" you are welcome to post in the AH.

If you do insist on singing it, your computer will receive a poison cookie the next time you sign on. :(

Just a warning.
Okie = Oklahoman... Muskogee = a county in Oklahoma...

Muskokan from Muskoka = either a) a true member of the Muskokan Aboriginal Nation or b) a resident of the District of Muskoka, a geographical region of Ontario.

I think we can argue, as well, if you like trees and lakes, that Muskoka is way prettier than Muskogee on a purely esthetic level, although I'm sure they both have flaws as well as redeeming qualities. Then again, I'm Canadian and I've been to Muskoka. I've never been to Oklahoma. Perhaps I'm biased?

whispering_surrender said:
I didn't realize I'd be in quite such good company in the "Never been bashed club"......*cheers*

Whisp :rose:
would I be the eighth chartered member or the ninth? Dammit! I've lost count... brb

Eight is Enough?

or will we be cheaper by the dozen?

I counted, see?

truly eighth...

Svenskaflicka said:
cahab, is that sperm on your tongue?
If not, then it's liquid soap. And that would be just yucky.

/Ice - have been bashed, but not by the bi-duo.

Hmm nine girlies, all together in the same meeting room. Would this be an opportune moment to mention that I've never had the dubious distinction of being bashed by L & L ?

Gauche

Edited to include the following adjectives as descritpive and to be placed before the word girlies in the above post: beautiful, warm, witty, infinitely attractive, handsome, charming, inspiring and challenging. (insert as applicable)

When faced with official forms bearing the legend 'Delete as applicable' I always delete the actual words; "as applicable"

Last edited:
gauchecritic said:
Hmm nine girlies, all together in the same meeting room. Would this be an opportune moment to mention that I've never had the dubious distinction of being bashed by L & L ?

Gauche

Edited to include the following adjectives as descritpive and to be placed before the word girlies in the above post: beautiful, warm, witty, infinitely attractive, handsome, charming, inspiring and challenging. (insert as applicable)

When faced with official forms bearing the legend 'Delete as applicable' I always delete the actual words; "as applicable"

Awww, you sweetie. I deleted all but two words, I'm an infinitely challenging girlie. My hubby has the scars to prove it.

Welcome to the club, we were getting peckish. :devil:

Lou

Tatelou said:
Welcome to the club,
Hold on there, Loulou. What does he have to offer us nine extraordinary femmes besides adjectives? (The operative word is 9.)

Perdita

perdita said:
Hold on there, Loulou. What does he have to offer us nine extraordinary femmes besides adjectives? (The operative word is 9.)

Perdita

Hahaha! Good point. He'd have to offer something that involves the figure 6, I guess. 6 inches, perhaps?

Eek! I'm outta here.

Lou, running for her life. :D

Six Inches

Looks like we need some standards. I suggest 6" as an average minimum (bearing in mind Svenska has special needs).

I guess we wait and see if anyone else (male) now asks to join in. Obviously we would keep the documentation (eyewitness statements) of all inches confidential. I nominate myself as secretary in this area. (Gauche, I'll contact you soon.)

definitely peckish,

Perdita :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Six Inches

perdita said:
Looks like we need some standards. I suggest 6" as an average minimum (bearing in mind Svenska has special needs).

I guess we wait and see if anyone else now asks to join in. Obviously we would keep the documentation (eyewitness statements) of all inches confidential. I nominate myself as secretary in this area. (Gauche, I'll contact you soon.)

definitely peckish,

Perdita :p

Oooo, let me know if you need an extra "hand" with your duties!

Whisp :rose:

Svenskaflicka said:
6"???:rolleyes:

Anything less than 7" is labelled Small in my book.

Um, not to get picky, but just curious, is there also an upper limit as well, I mean am I expected to see a surgeon to cut off what you don't need??

As Always
I Am the
Dirt Man

Dirt, there is no upper limit. I know there is at least one of us who will attend to your breadth, width and length.

Perdita

p.s. just to be clear, it's not me.

perdita said:
Dirt, there is no upper limit. I know there is at least one of us who will attend to your breadth, width and length.

Perdita

p.s. just to be clear, it's not me.

But, it could be me. Although, I do know who Perdita was referring to.

I can also be very accommodating. :eek:

Lou :devil:

Tatelou said:
But, it could be me. Although, I do know who Perdita was referring to.

I can also be very accommodating. :eek:

Lou :devil:

:p :p :p :heart: :kiss: :rose: "Sigh."

As Always
I Am the
Dirt Man

Dirt Man said:
Um, not to get picky, but just curious, is there also an upper limit as well, I mean am I expected to see a surgeon to cut off what you don't need??

As if...:cool:

good morning...

Computer crashed monday morning.... what a bitch!!!

Back up and running..........

Perdita... still my Secretary of Pecker Checkers....... lol

Although over the years, I have found some ladies too small!!

Or quick gag reflexes....

But with good size does come minor problems. Would not want only 7 or 8!!! I'll deal with it!!

OK, Gauche is in. Obviously Dirt by a consensus of two big-pecker fans. Mountain, get in line.

Secretary of PCs,

Perdita

Re: good morning...

mtnman2003 said:
Or quick gag reflexes....

That's me unfortunately. Can't seem to get past it either....

Being with hubby is about the only experience that I have so I will defer to the other ladies as to who of the male persuasion we let in the club based on thier umm.. endowments, lol.

CM

Back