Do I have to be...?

Crimson, there are enough of us ladies that we can distribute our talents as needed or available. Now you can put away that carrot, or eat it.

Perdita

I'm now a published author on Literotica at least.

It is only a start. I have one poem and one story posted.
I have a long way to go to catch up with the prolific work of some AH regulars.

I attend for some reaction before I decide whether to continue with part 02. If nothing happens I'll submit by Easter anyway.

Regards to all from a new author,

Jeanne :heart:

A heartfelt congrats, Jeanne. I will read your story anon and post publically, as done for your poem.

best, Perdita :heart:

Svenskaflicka said:
6"???:rolleyes:

Anything less than 7" is labelled Small in my book.

Har, y'all don't want me in that club then.. 'flicka, trust me, you're better off with your imagination of my cock than seeing it in my thread ;)

Hey, Raffo, of course you can be in the club (we took Gauche, didn't we :p ). Flicka will have her hands and more full, so you'll find attentions from the rest of us. Cocks are great but judging from your AVs, and EL's comments, there's more to play with than what's between your legs. Plus, Whisp is in the club, should be great fun for all.

'dita

p.s. keep the dog home.

raphy said:
Har, y'all don't want me in that club then.. 'flicka, trust me, you're better off with your imagination of my cock than seeing it in my thread ;)

It's Hubby's fault. He has spoiled me rotten.:(

Well, don't worry, raphy. From what I've heard, whisp likes you just fine.

Some gals just prefer men to be small.

OK, that came out wrong...

but you know I was referring to the dicks, and not the men themselves!

Re: Six Inches

perdita said:
Looks like we need some standards. I suggest 6" as an average minimum (bearing in mind Svenska has special needs).

I guess we wait and see if anyone else (male) now asks to join in. Obviously we would keep the documentation (eyewitness statements) of all inches confidential. I nominate myself as secretary in this area. (Gauche, I'll contact you soon.)

definitely peckish,

Perdita :p

Oi lady, I know we're damn good friends and all that, but I'm not cutting two inches off mine for anyone.:devil: :D :rose:

Oh by the way, hello musk pull up a left over newbie and sit down.:D

Nice one Jeanne.

Re: Re: Six Inches

pop_54 said:
Oi lady, I know we're damn good friends and all that, but I'm not cutting two inches off mine for anyone.:devil: :D :rose:
Pirate man, all you need do is wear that patch and light my fags (leave the bird home though).

Perdita & co. :kiss:

Re: Re: Re: Six Inches

perdita said:
Pirate man, all you need do is wear that patch and light my fags (leave the bird home though).

Perdita & co. :kiss:

Darling, I'll light up whatever you feel needs lighting up:devil: :rose:

MUSKOKAN - ON BEHALF OF ME, WELCOME

You're witnessing a classic AH thread hijack. Which cleverly gets back around to the subject of eligibility based on potential male member's members. If the non-existent rules allow me to include my tongue in the measurement total, I might qualify for a junior, associate membership.

Rumple Foreskin :cool:

First of all, congrats Jeanne. Good on you!

Now on to the serious matter at hand: cock size. I have a special measuring technique, and, after much practice with this, my gag reflex is under control. :devil:

Lou :eek:

*chuckles* ...

Relativity is a wonderful thing ...

Back