Do Writers Get More Emails?

still Emu

Q. Do authors make more erotic friends?

What I meant was, I think, do writers tend to acquire more friends who are erotically inclined. But to be perfectly honest, I'm really looking for nymphomaniacs. See my Muse Search, in this forum. You can pick up an application at the front desk.

you wouldn't be an american would you dear?

kiwi - new zealand flightless bird (yes it has feathers eh)

kiwi - chinese gooseberry. originated in china, was exported to new zealand. we exported plants back to china and wallaa, they are growing there and here. a delicious furry fruit, deep green inside, sweet and full of vitamin c.

it's Leslie

you wrote: "I was under the impression a Kiwi was a bird, but you want to think Pukeko when you think of Wildsweetone for definitive accuracy eh"

That's right! I had almost forgotten that a kiwi is a small, flirtatious, little bird native to New Zealand. But it's also a hairy green fruit. Not to mention the name of a South Pacifican tribe -- unless I'm mistaken. Also, I believe that it may be the name of an island, possibly a nation, or small country.

Why don't we ask Emu?

Emu?

Re: still Emu

Alto River said:
Q. Do authors make more erotic friends?

What I meant was, I think, do writers tend to acquire more friends who are erotically inclined. But to be perfectly honest, I'm really looking for nymphomaniacs. See my Muse Search, in this forum. You can pick up an application at the front desk.

hmm this needs serious thought...

you mean 'Do erotic writers tend to acquire friends who are more erotically inclined compared to writers of say, crime stories?

by the way, i poked my head in on your Muse thread about an hour ago...

Re: it's Leslie

Alto River said:
you wrote: "I was under the impression a Kiwi was a bird, but you want to think Pukeko when you think of Wildsweetone for definitive accuracy eh"

That's right! I had almost forgotten that a kiwi is a small, flirtatious, little bird native to New Zealand. But it's also a hairy green fruit. Not to mention the name of a South Pacifican tribe -- unless I'm mistaken. Also, I believe that it may be the name of an island, possibly a nation, or small country.

Why don't we ask Emu?

Emu?

far out, you are an american!

Ahhhh the wonders of modern communications eheh
she is the one that told me about the Pukeko actually,
now if you can just manage to get her to tell you why, here and in full view of the Lit community you will have me veeeeeery impressed heheh.

various

By the way, what is a Pukeko?

And you, Emu, what's a wallaa? Some kind of Indonesian fish? I think you mean "voila" -- French, for something.

Now, where was I???

Although waalaa is likely a mangled voila, being from Quebec that makes sense to me.

wallaa as in what a magician says. don't tell me you've never heard a magician say it?

a pukeko is a bird

oh, yes...

it's Leslie,

you wrote: "... she is the one that told me about the Pukeko actually, now if you can just manage to get her to tell you why, here and in full view of the Lit community you will have me veeeeeery impressed heheh."

That sounds like a challenge worthy of my interrogative talents! I will see if I can oblige you.

Emu! Front and center!

I am an American, and a Mississippian to boot. Now, I was wondering if you could answer a few questions.

Now that I have had the time to think....

waalaa correctly spelled whala is actually a dialectically altered voila from the french term meaning the same thing that when correctly translated means "thank god the fucking rabbit is gone" (although to be precise in french the word is fik not fuck, they brought back fik from polynesia by the way).

so much fun...ahhh!

Emu: "is that legal?"

What is she talking about, Leslie?

Emu, dearie: "Wallaa is pronouced voila! and spelled w-a-l-l-a. It's exactly the word...waitaminit....

Damn! Now she's got me doing it!

it's Leslie

"Now that I have had the time to think....

waalaa correctly spelled whala is actually a dialectically altered voila from the french term meaning the same thing that when correctly translated means "thank god the fucking rabbit is gone" (although to be precise in french the word is fik not fuck, they brought back fik from polynesia by the way)."

Oh my God! OH MY GOD!!! I'M GONNA WET MY PANTS!

I think she was pulling your leg (alas not the fun one) that being both a Mississippian and an American is a contradiction somewhere heheh.

hmm i think he must have wet something... he's taking a while eh?

by the way, that was a pretty good guess, very close in fact... the mississippian and the american ;)

I've been updating Muse Search, if you want to know. And there goes that rapier wit again, Emu! You just can't wave that thing around willy-nilly! Somebody might get hurt! Take it from me, a guy who knows quite a bit -- if I do say so myself -- about rapier-waving.

Thread Rule No. 1 --

All Rapiers Find A Scabbard, and STAY there!

(hehehe)

oh still a virgin and making rules!!!

i'm not sure that's legal either... we might have to ask them upstairs about that...

what do you think leslie?

mind you, he's a Sir...

an Emu with a rapier, good grief what a visual!

I had a rapier wit once but it kept stabbing me in the eye, so I decided a dull wit was safer.

Dang and the guys are always looking at my ass in the chat room area on Lit too eh Wildsweetone.

As you can see though alto, wildsweetone is plenty enough gal, and I happen to know she is plenty friendly if you let her be so.

And all this came from you just being here for that matter.

Back