Do you masturbate to your own stories?

Do you masturbate to your own stories?

• yes

Votes: 16 55.2%
  • no

Votes: 13 44.8%

• Total voters
Dr. MG,

I do (believe me, I do), but only to other's stories. If fact, maybe I'll go read some right now....

Falcon38 said:
As most of us have masturbated to stories on the Lit boards. I just wanted to know if the thrill is gone if you know where the story is headed.

after all the damned time i spend on my stories, I never want to see them again!

so, no...

Re: Re: Do you masturbate to your own stories?

Chicklet said:
after all the damned time i spend on my stories, I never want to see them again!

so, no...

Is your reaction due; to it is more like a job or it is like looking at yourself and not getting turned on. Or something else.

Now, I may get off when I'm lying in bed brainstorming the characters,

That's the only time--while I'm formulating the stories, not after I've finished them and they're ready for submission and all.

Big Yes for me

I have to get turned on by the story or I lose interest in writing it. Once it's finished, if I like it, it will still get me worked up.

Pookie_grrl said:
Yes, I do at times while writing the story.

No, I don't after I have written it.

I don't tend to go back and read my stories once I have completed them, unless I'm doing another edit for some reason. I'm usually too focused on what I want to write next.

Pookie :rose:

Yes! Exactly!

And to add to that: once my husband reads the finished result (I usually don't let him see until it's been well-edited) it is his reaction that will excite me all over again! (I truly enjoy his boner rating scale!)

:D

before, during and after

Yes, as I plan.

Yes, as I write.

Yes, when I re-read.

I am becoming quite adept at typing one-handed. Many of my stories are my masturbatory screenplays.

:rose: b

life in the fast lane

hey, chickee!

did you march yet? is that what the dr is for?

i have taken my life back and am doing the healthy living thing, which includes lots of exercise. i have yet to figure out how to use my laptop while on the elliptical machine.

i have also been travelling a bunch.

thanks for asking.

:rose: b

Re: life in the fast lane

bridgetkeeney said:
i have yet to figure out how to use my laptop while on the elliptical machine.

That sounds like a good way to make your hernia stronger.

Yes. Oral exam done. Finis.

Re: Re: life in the fast lane

MathGirl said:
That sounds like a good way to make your hernia stronger.

Yes. Oral exam done. Finis.

I assume you got an 'A' on your oral knowledge. :D

Back