Do you really like women 2

Re: Re: Do you really like women 2

Ms.M said:
This is just a guess, and everybody is welcomed to tell me i am full of shit.

But I have noticed that straight women don't mind reading about 2 women together, but straight men would rather drive a nail through there head than read about 2 guy's fucking.

:confused: Ms. M:confused:

Ms. M. I won't say you are full of shit, but I will say that I would not rather injure myself than read about 2 guy's fucking.

I'm not Gay but I have no repulsion toward it. I admit I don't go seeking to read about it, but if I'm reading a story and it is there I wouldn't back click for that reason.

To DVS

I read the thread you posted. It is indeed an upsetting and tragic story. I hope that the police in that town are diligently pursuing this case. I've noted in my own town that often our police are less diligent when tackling crimes committed by rich white people then they are for crimes committed by minorities. I think it's very sad.

If this man is a friend of yours then you have my sympathy as well. Seeing a friend victimized is hard, sometimes almost as hard as being the victim yourself.

Hate crimes, and this certainly sounds like one, are ghastly. I’ll never understand how those people justify it, but they do.

BigTexan

BigTexan

A couple of thoughts here...

gays stay in the closet more than lesbians do. But, hopefully, it is only a matter of time.

LOL Since being gay means to enjoy having sex only with those of the same sex, your statement here is contrary to itself. My half sister is gay, and takes offense at being labled a lesbian, but not at being gay. Personally, I don't consider myself homophobic, I and have enjoyed several woman with another man in a MFM situation. The whole time our concentration was centered on pleasing the woman. I've also enjoyed FMF without the women getting envolved in each other. And your right, it's all about not being selfish, but that includes every type of sexual relationship known to man/woman kind.

But I have noticed that straight women don't mind reading about 2 women together, but straight men would rather drive a nail through there head than read about 2 guy's fucking.

I suppose it depends on the man as well as the story. Again this is personally, but if it happens within a story which isn't directed specifically towards a gay readership, but happens unintentionally, or as part of the rest of the story, then it doesn't bother me at all to read it. It just doesn't turn me on is all. Which is why I will probably never do the survivor contest here, or if I do, I will have to write it first as a hetero sexual story, then edit it to read as a gay one. Being hetero sexual as a male just means that the only cock you would willingly suck is your own.

As Always
I Am the
Dirt Man

Re: A couple of thoughts here...

Dirt Man said:
LOL Since being gay means to enjoy having sex only with those of the same sex, your statement here is contrary to itself. My half sister is gay, and takes offense at being labled a lesbian, but not at being gay.
Your half sister can label herself in any way she prefers, there is nothing wrong with that. And, it may be a regional thing involved with what people of different sexual preferences call themselves.

Where I live, homosexual men call themselves gay, and homosexual women call themselves lesbians. This is not just what others call them, but what they call themselves. Of course, the PC labels in your particular area may be different.

Re: A couple of thoughts here...

Dirt Man said:

Being hetero sexual as a male just means that the only cock you would willingly suck is your own.

As Always
I Am the
Dirt Man

I don't THINK so.

Gauche

Back