Do you tell your lover when you're cumming?

I'm sure someone has already said this... but I only tell my lover when I'm cumming if there's a phone handy...

I remember years ago I helped a lady find her purse. We had met at a bar and on the way home--we shared a cab--she could not find her purse. We went back to the bar and I found it under a bar stool.

She was very happy and thankful. I was staying at a campsite in tent with several tents nearby. She insisted on coming out to my tent and we started kissing passionately. She pulled down my pants and began giving me a BJ. I tried to take her top off but she just undid her bra. I played with her tits and I was getting close to orgasm. I told her I was getting close but she continued. I asked her to stop because I wanted to fuck her. She pushed my hands away and grabbed my balls fondling them. I could not hold back any longer and my pleas for her to stop ended with my intense orgasm in her mouth.

She moaned like she just had a very tasty drink and continued sucking until every drop was gone and my dick was limp. She put her bra back on, adjusted her clothes, and left the tent. She said thank you again for finding her purse and as I looked past her the cab was waiting for her on the street.
ES
Pleasant way of showing gratitude!

She tells me when she's Cumming and I've to ensure that i don't change the position/way I'm doing then till she orgasms.
I don't tell her,but she makes out!😍

I do sometimes when I’m about to, especially during a blowjob so she has a choice where she wants it. They don’t all like to swallow. My wife thinks she does, but you can’t understand it because it comes out as just out of breath jibberish ;)

I do sometimes when I’m about to, especially during a blowjob so she has a choice where she wants it. They don’t all like to swallow. My wife thinks she does, but you can’t understand it because it comes out as just out of breath jibberish ;)
Usually wife swallows and sometimes I want it to spray it on her boobs and navel and I indicate her then.

I get a lot of first timers... :ROFLMAO: (just realised that makes me sound like a creep - I mean "straight" guys having their first non straight encounter)

One time one of them stopping blowing me as I was about to cum because, of all things, they wanted to take their chewing gum out and I was like "No wait!" and... well you know... sticky fingers

So yeah now I tend to give them a couple of "oh I'm gonna cum soon if you keep going" and "oh it's coming very soon" to prevent that

It's been too long since I ejaculated into a partner of mine. It was my second female partner that I got to announce to her I was cumming in her vagina. It felt so good and I was immediately hooked on it. I didn't want anything to do with condoms after that. I was hooked doing it bareback..

Because I have never cum from a partner. It’s like I am a stick shift and all they not how to drive are automatics. Even with direction they still can’t figure it out.

Damn…that is…very unfortunate. 🥺 Have you tried making yourself cum while he licks or fingers you too? If not, might that be something you’d feel comfortable enough to consider trying?

I moan, groan and grunt, sometimes scream that I'm close and my partner can definately tell I'm cumming by my sounds..

Damn…that is…very unfortunate. 🥺 Have you tried making yourself cum while he licks or fingers you too? If not, might that be something you’d feel comfortable enough to consider trying?
I used a mini vibe the last time I had sex but to me that is still me giving me the orgasm. Nothing the partner did enhanced the experience. In fact I’d say his lack of effort & only being interested in his pleasure detracted from the experience.

I used a mini vibe the last time I had sex but to me that is still me giving me the orgasm. Nothing the partner did enhanced the experience. In fact I’d say his lack of effort & only being interested in his pleasure detracted from the experience.
Not to stereotype lovers, but have you tried an older, more experienced man or a woman? Someone willing to take the time to relax you, make you feel safe and comfortable, and slowly work towards your climax?

Back