DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
@vineripe
KnottyNurse reads all the comments and e-mails people send. You can catch with her from time to time on google chat. Sometimes she will post in the thread here. But it's rare. She really enjoys having her picture taken and reading everyones comments.

@BertieC
If you ever get the chance, your will have best medical care one can ever received!

good morning, loving the last few pics and can't wait to see more.

Thank you for the ones you emailed me. I hope you are having a great day so far.

d

@cent_fl_guy
Glad your loving the M•A•S•H set! Your welcome! And the day is off to a wonderful start, thanks for asking!

@mrunlucky76
It's not mine or KnottyNurses intention to make you jealous. Just have something pretty to look at :)

@youngleo
Yeah, I have had some worried about doing that because of lit rules. (which I need to read better) However I have seen some other threads do that tastefully. We are planning on doing it. It wont be in the next three photo sets. But unless i am advised other wise, Nurse and I are planning on doing it after those sets.

I feel bad posting some many replays. But i really want to reach my 100 posts so I can have my avatar!

No sure what i will use yet though.

@SamFrench
Thank you very much for the compliment! Oh, don't worry their will be plenty more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back