DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey nursy :)
hope you enjoy the fact that you've turned me on something cronic - would love to hear back from you ;)
Sorry I haven't been on very much, guys. been doing nursey things, you know how it is ;)

I just wanted to say that I love how you all find me so attractive. I must admit I only agreed to allow the doc to post the first few because of my self esteem issues (for those of you who haven't guessed, yes, I'm a bottom) but now I'm enjoying the feedback so much that I don't want to stop.

Oh, and btw, I do check my own messages, so send me one anytime!

*hugs and love*

-Knottynurse

Sorry I haven't been on very much, guys. been doing nursey things, you know how it is ;)

I just wanted to say that I love how you all find me so attractive. I must admit I only agreed to allow the doc to post the first few because of my self esteem issues (for those of you who haven't guessed, yes, I'm a bottom) but now I'm enjoying the feedback so much that I don't want to stop.

*hugs and love*

-Knottynurse

KN, so glad you dropped by it's good to talk with you. I can't imagine why you'd have self esteem issues, you're absolutely gorgeous and delicious in all ways that i've seen. Can't wait to see more of you, all of the pics have been great.

Hi guys just wanted to say good evening and can't wait to see what is there when I wake up tomorrow

Because I too know what it's like to be lazy... I have updated the index of the first post in this tread to include all the photos from the M•A•S•H set.

Just want to get everyone ready. Will be starting a new photo set tonight called...

JINGLE

:):D:rolleyes::cool:

Ok guys. This is my 100th post. I hope we don't let anyone down.

Let me know what you all think of JINGLE!

Attachments

• jingle_01.jpg
    jingle_01.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 3,576
  • jingle_02.jpg
    jingle_02.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 2,521
  • jingle_03.jpg
    jingle_03.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 2,392
Ok guys. This is my 100th post. I hope we don't let anyone down.

Let me know what you all think of JINGLE!

Mmm love the colors and poses! And from the slight glimpses, she has a beautiful face, too!

Here's to another 100 posts!

@BuckeyeGuy68
Thanks alot! If you had to pick your favorite set so far, which one would it be you think?

@im_a_man
Yeah, we got a little brave on this one. Glad you like it. I hope we can pull off another 100 posts! THANKS!

@BuckeyeGuy68
Thanks alot! If you had to pick your favorite set so far, which one would it be you think?

That's a tough call DK, they've all been pretty great but I'd say that it's a toss up between NERDS and MASH. Both had really great pics in the sets.

@BuckeyeGuy68
Gotcha. Well JINGLE is just getting started. It might stand to be a competitor still.

love the jingle set. they're all great. self-esteem issue? Nurse, you're babelicious. :)

*hugs and love*

-Knottynurse
Nice to see you here KN. The Jingle set looks like it's shaping up to be my favorite (which is saying something). Looking forward to all the pics you 2 post in the future.

i just had another look and yup same reaction to jingle. This time a little bit stronger. But i knew it was coming so when i took a deep breath befor it got taken away again :)

@SamFrench
She is babelicious. But when I tell her that she thinks i am corny. You saying that will make her smile ear to ear I am sure when she sees this.

@youngleo
Thanks! finally I can have an Avatar!

@mrunlucky76
Oh, and their will be many more.

@hisSLUTwife
Thanks! :)

@mackkjackk
Awesome! Glad this set is going over so well!

------------------------------------

Man, 100 Posts and I finally have an avatar! I am so stoked. I hope you all get the reference I am referring to with my avatar. I am not sure if I will keep it, or switch to a picture of KnottyNurse or not.

What do you guys think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back