DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
doc,

You got an avatar, way to go, maybe someday I will actually get around to making one.

great new pics.

d

@mrunlucky76
Oh, and their will be many more.

------------------------------------

Man, 100 Posts and I finally have an avatar! I am so stoked. I hope you all get the reference I am referring to with my avatar. I am not sure if I will keep it, or switch to a picture of KnottyNurse or not.

What do you guys think?
Let me just pull up my chair and drool as I wait for more.

Hmm, as much as you may like the av you have now, I'm going to have to say that I'd much rather look at one of KnottyNurse more often. That's just me :)

@hamishmacbeth
We were going for Christmas (you know, the title is 'Jingle'). But yeah tartan works too.

@tittiestits
Hahah nice.

@cent_fl_guy
Thanks!

@mrunlucky76
Noted sir. Noted. If I change to one of Knotty Nurse I do know which one i will use.

What? Where? Who?

Oh yeah more pictures from the JINGLE set.

Attachments

• jingle_04.jpg
    jingle_04.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 2,425
  • jingle_05.jpg
    jingle_05.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 3,040
  • jingle_06.jpg
    jingle_06.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 3,082
Knotty Nurse has some damn sexy and gorgeous curves plus her cleavage is utterly delicious!!

More of her anytime Doc!!

@mandbc1
I have to agree with you. Her cleavage never stops!!!

@Jonny G
I know I was no wearing any when I took those photos.

WOW! Very nice. love the red panties, gotta find some for my wife:) ASs shots are awesome and the bj/cock play pics are very erotic. can't wait for more, thnanks.

Something tells me today is just going to be a great day!

Attachments

• jingle_08.jpg
    jingle_08.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 2,500
I gotta tell ya, seeing these pics of her and her hot body are making me think some VERY naughty things! :devil:

@im_a_man
That's what we are going for here!

@mrunlucky76
Thanks for the suggestion. But after lots of thinking, for now, I have to go with my personal favorite we have posted so far. Nerds 23.

You know, that's the bra's job Nurse! Not Yours! :D

Attachments

• jingle_09.jpg
    jingle_09.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 2,522
@mrunlucky76
hahahahah that was to funny. that just earned you another picture.

Attachments

• jingle_12.jpg
    jingle_12.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 2,598
@mrunlucky76
Only six months? Something tells me KnottyNurse and I may have taken way to many pictures now.

lol something tells me you need to prove how many photos you guys have taken :p

@mackkjackk
Well in the five minutes sitting here trying to think of how i would prove it to you, I think that would give to much away about future sets and pictures. I think their is something to be said about being surprised by each next picture. and each next set. But know that KnottyNurse and I have plenty of pictures waiting to go up right now. We really have a lot of fun taking them and we have plans laid out for future sets already. I think everyone who reads this thread will be enjoying a stead stream of pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back