DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg

No Doc. We should be thanking you guys. You's are the most amazing couple. I just love everything about this thread. Thank you both so much for sharing your beautiful selves with us!

my new screen saver!!

Thanks to everyone who left such nice positive feed back. Really appreciate it all.

attachment.php

No Doc. We should be thanking you guys. You's are the most amazing couple. I just love everything about this thread. Thank you both so much for sharing your beautiful selves with us!

Compliments will get you everywhere. Honestly, KnottyNurse and I love to hear the feed back. I know it's hard after being on the thread for so long but everyone's kind words, encouragement and awesomeness is what keeps us taking photosets. So if you guys keep it up I am pretty sure we will keep it up and maybe. Just maybe I can get the Nurse to show a little more of her face. Will see.

my new screen saver!!

You know. My programing is not all that rusty. I might be willing to whip up a screen saver program.

attachment.php

Attachments

• She Shot Herself 05.jpg
    She Shot Herself 05.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 1,349
How about another one for the night?

attachment.php

Attachments

• She Shot Herself 06.jpg
    She Shot Herself 06.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 1,312
Cleavage is one of my favorite things!
attachment.php

Attachments

• She Shot Herself 07.jpg
    She Shot Herself 07.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 1,254
She truely has a way the camera. Maybe I should let her take all the photos by herself from now on.

attachment.php

Attachments

• She Shot Herself 08.jpg
    She Shot Herself 08.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 1,244
Wow!!! Incredible pics! I feel like all of my self taken pics are the same...BORING!! These are awesome. I'd have to take a gazillion bad pictures to get just one as good as these! Way to go, Lady!!

Wow!!! Incredible pics! I feel like all of my self taken pics are the same...BORING!! These are awesome. I'd have to take a gazillion bad pictures to get just one as good as these! Way to go, Lady!!

DixiePrincess, it sounds like your so close to figure out the key to taking good photos. The truth is, in any one sitting KnottyNurse and I take at least 200 photos. Of those 200 maybe we pick 20 that we like the most and choose to share. I think we got lucky with one set and posted 60 from the set. So take a lot of photos. I mean a lot. Have fun with it. Turn on some music that makes you move. You will come up with some amazing results. I promise.

attachment.php

Attachments

• She Shot Herself 09.jpg
    She Shot Herself 09.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 1,279
I've only had time to lurk the past few days but I've been staying updated. I think I caught myself drooling over that most recent cleavage shot. This was a spectacular shoot idea, and I cannot wait to see the rest!

Thank God this weekend has started. I was running on fumes.

attachment.php

Attachments

• She Shot Herself 10.jpg
    She Shot Herself 10.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 1,487
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back