DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
GTIMFF = Thank God It's Mother Fucking Friday

attachment.php

I sooo know what you meen doc. Relaxing weekend is in order me thinks!!!!!!!!!!

fuck i want to . um well fuck you nurse :)
xx god that would be so fun ehhe

mwahha

The end of a long Friday is finally over. Enjoy the weekend all.

attachment.php

Attachments

• She Shot Herself 16.jpg
    She Shot Herself 16.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 2,281
I truely hope everyone is having as good of a weekend and KnottyNurse and I are having. If your not, do what you have to so that your weekend is the best! Enjoy

attachment.php

Attachments

• She Shot Herself 17.jpg
    She Shot Herself 17.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 2,194
I truely hope everyone is having as good of a weekend and KnottyNurse and I are having. If your not, do what you have to so that your weekend is the best! Enjoy

attachment.php

Having a cool weekend so far guys but its got a lot better now that i have seen the new pics of your nurse. Your just such a lucky guy doc ;)

Monday. Fuck Mondays. But at least I got to wake up next to this, this morning.

attachment.php

Attachments

• She Shot Herself 18.jpg
    She Shot Herself 18.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 2,417
attachment.php

...and this is the last photo in the "She Shot Herself" photo set. Sounds like a lot of you enjoyed how this was done and I will see if I can get the Nurse to do something like this one again soon. In the mean time I am finishing up some photoshop work on the last set and will be voting for what gets posted next before you know it.

Attachments

• She Shot Herself 19.jpg
    She Shot Herself 19.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 3,728
It's that time again. It's time to go out and vote. Only here your vote actually counts. So what is it going to be everyone?

Set A?

Set B?

Set C?

Set D?

Set A kind of looks like KnottyNurse's breasts a hanging, but is that some dude in the background by her arms? What the hell is that? It looks like Prison bars, maybe?

Set B make you wonder where on earth was KnottyNurse that she felt comfortable enough to expose herself like that!?!

Set C looks dark and romantic. Looks like the Nurse could pull out a whip at any time!

Set D might be for anyone who has a foot fetish. I can't quite make out what she has painted on her nails though.

Current Voting Results: A=0 B=0 C=0 D=0
Need 12 votes to win.

Voters So Far:

--------------
Voters For: A
--------------

--------------
Voters For: B
--------------

--------------
Voters For: C
--------------