DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
KnottyNurse and I are really happy to hear that everyone is enjoying this photo set. I hope we can continue to surprise everyone.

attachment.php

Attachments

• She Shot Herself 11.jpg
    She Shot Herself 11.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 1,742
Enjoying the set

KnottyNurse and I are really happy to hear that everyone is enjoying this photo set. I hope we can continue to surprise everyone.

attachment.php

Doc - you had better watch out -KnottyNurse is a damn fine photographer - of course she has a great body to take pictures of - you might have to brush up on your photographic skills!! Go Knotty Nurse!! Dave :kiss::kiss:

Doc - you had better watch out -KnottyNurse is a damn fine photographer - of course she has a great body to take pictures of - you might have to brush up on your photographic skills!! Go Knotty Nurse!! Dave :kiss::kiss:

Is it safe to say that everyone would like to see KnottyNurse do another set of her taking the photos?

knottynurse likes to drag this stuff out as much as possible, it's like they get off on making us wait or something. it's best to wait and just search the thread in two weeks when they finally finish. it's a shame, too, because she's so hot

knottynurse likes to drag this stuff out as much as possible, it's like they get off on making us wait or something. it's best to wait and just search the thread in two weeks when they finally finish. it's a shame, too, because she's so hot

Goldie, The only reason the photosets are dragging out like this is because all this year we have had family visiting and staying with us. It makes it very difficult for us to take photos around our house when there are so many people everywhere. If you remember in the past we used to post photos more often. That is because we could take photos more often. As family and friends leave we are planning to go back to the normal posting a lot of photos at one time.

attachment.php

Attachments

• She Shot Herself 12.jpg
    She Shot Herself 12.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 1,702
Post how you like.

Meaning no disrespect whatsoever to the many beautiful sexy women on Lit, you simply have to be the sexiest of all :rose:

Goldie, The only reason the photosets are dragging out like this is because all this year we have had family visiting and staying with us. It makes it very difficult for us to take photos around our house when there are so many people everywhere. If you remember in the past we used to post photos more often. That is because we could take photos more often. As family and friends leave we are planning to go back to the normal posting a lot of photos at one time.

attachment.php
oh my! 10 days away and look at what i miss!!! stunning shots my lovely nurse

xxxx
you i miss you i do :p

xx

Good morning one and all. The Nurse is in.

attachment.php

Attachments

• She Shot Herself 13.jpg
    She Shot Herself 13.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 1,746
God... How I would love some "examination" from this nurse! This set is getting really hot, I can't wait for the rest! :devil:

attachment.php

Patience please people.

Doc and nurse please take all the time you guys need. Yous are so worth waiting for.

Absolutely love this set. XX

This makes photo number 14 for this set so far. Seems my our last photo got a really good reaction. I can only hope the rest will be as equally received.

attachment.php

Attachments

• She Shot Herself 14.jpg
    She Shot Herself 14.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 1,739
I know that I don't post on here enough to put my two cents in too often but I'd like to point out two things from this picture/set:

1. This is, I think the last set of pictures taken in the old apartment! I can't believe it took this long to get these up here :), but I have to say I've been secretly hoping to see you all vote for these!

2. If you look in the background of this picture you can see who really ruled the closet in the bedroom! MY SCRUBS!

Hugs and love!

attachment.php

GTIMFF = Thank God It's Mother Fucking Friday

attachment.php

Attachments

• She Shot Herself 15.jpg
    She Shot Herself 15.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 2,151
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back