DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gentlemen (and you ladies too),

Just thought I would peak in here and say "hi." It's been pretty busy doing my nursey thing here, so I haven't been the best at keeping up with private messages. I just wanted you to know that I appreciate every one of your comments and compliments and I will get back to you even if it takes me a little while.

I promise great things are in store if you continue to view, and I really hope that you do.

Oh, and the Doc and I have some really great ideas for future shoots, but if you have a request, we're more than happy to oblige.

*hugs and love*

-KnottyNurse

hey there nurse. Great body you have there in those photos, thank you for sharing it with us. Can't wait to see what you do next

@youngleo
They Look Like A Little Bit Of Heaven.

Attachments

• Snow_buddy_09.jpg
    Snow_buddy_09.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 1,457
  • Snow_buddy_10.jpg
    Snow_buddy_10.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 1,577
Since everyone used all the "melting snow" lines already, I guess I'll have to counter with something else. I got it, "Now those are snowballs!"

@im_a_man
She didn't want it to. She was trying to torture me.

@mrunlucky76
*FacePalm* -laughs-

Attachments

• Snow_buddy_11.jpg
    Snow_buddy_11.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 1,434
  • Snow_buddy_12.jpg
    Snow_buddy_12.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 1,437
Damn DocKnot, what a fantastically fine set of pics... of a fantastically fine looking woman!

man you guys are making me wish it was snowing here! Wish i was there with you to help get the perfect shot :)

Just thought I would peak in here and say "hi." It's been pretty busy doing my nursey thing here, so I haven't been the best at keeping up with private messages. I just wanted you to know that I appreciate every one of your comments and compliments and I will get back to you even if it takes me a little while.

I promise great things are in store if you continue to view, and I really hope that you do.

Oh, and the Doc and I have some really great ideas for future shoots, but if you have a request, we're more than happy to oblige.

*hugs and love*

-KnottyNurse

PLEASE CONTINUE!!

@Qsco
Thank you very much!

@mackkjack
That would be interesting.

@cent_fl_guy
Will Do!

Attachments

• Snow_buddy_13.jpg
    Snow_buddy_13.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 1,432
  • Snow_buddy_14.jpg
    Snow_buddy_14.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 1,443
  • Snow_buddy_15.jpg
    Snow_buddy_15.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 1,557
@cent_fl_guy
hehehe, She didn't tell me she was doing that. I learned as we started taking the pictures.

I saw the first pic, hand on the zipper, and thought to myself... would be so hot if she was nude under the snowpants.... low and behold.....:devil:

I don't know about you guys, But this has to be the longest unzipping of my LIFE!

Attachments

• Snow_buddy_16.jpg
    Snow_buddy_16.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 1,592
  • Snow_buddy_17.jpg
    Snow_buddy_17.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 2,321
I am starting to think we need to do more nature photographs.

Attachments

• Snow_buddy_18.jpg
    Snow_buddy_18.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 1,834
  • Snow_buddy_19.jpg
    Snow_buddy_19.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 1,918
awesome.

I sort of disagree about the "do more nature photos"

I think just more photos period would be better for all of us

@Bernard1985
Yeah, They where fun to take. Cold, but fun.

@manbc1
AGREED!

@cent_fl_guy
I hear you loud and clear!

Attachments

• Snow_buddy_20.jpg
    Snow_buddy_20.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 1,961
  • Snow_buddy_21.jpg
    Snow_buddy_21.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 2,029
gl those four got me extreemly aroused! mmmmm wish i could have a snowball fight with you ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back