DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am starting to think everyone has waited long enough for us to start posting the next set. The last image in the JINGLE set has been viewed 100 times already. That's just amazing to me. Even if people aren't making a lot of comments it's clear they like the pictures.

So this next photo set is called Snow Bunny. I think from the first picture you will see why we chose to call it Snow Bunny. This is the first time we have take pictures like this and we really are looking to find out what people think.

Really hope you enjoy them!

Attachments

• Snow_buddy_01.jpg
    Snow_buddy_01.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 3,018
  • Snow_buddy_02.jpg
    Snow_buddy_02.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 1,887
I am starting to think everyone has waited long enough for us to start posting the next set. The last image in the JINGLE set has been viewed 100 times already. That's just amazing to me. Even if people aren't making a lot of comments it's clear they like the pictures.

So this next photo set is called Snow Bunny. I think from the first picture you will see why we chose to call it Snow Bunny. This is the first time we have take pictures like this and we really are looking to find out what people think.

Really hope you enjoy them!
Hmm what a hot snow bunny! I would love to roll around in the snow with her, and see it melt on her warm skin ... maybe even lay her down on her back naked, and place snow in certain spots to see how she reacts to it :devil:

@ShyGuy68
I think KnottyNurse did a great job of hiding just how cold she was in those photos. I also wanted to say that SERENITY is a great movie!

Last edited:
@ShyGuy68
I think KnottyNurse did a great job of hiding just how cold it was and she was in those photos. I also wanted to say that SERENITY is a great movie!
She sure didn't look cold in those two pictures ;)

And yes Serenity is a shiny movie, have you watched the Firefly tv-serie??

@ShyGuy68
Not only have I see the tv-seres, I have bought copies for several family members so they can also enjoy the greatness that is FIREFLY!

@ShyGuy68
Not only have I see the tv-seres, I have bought copies for several family members so they can also enjoy the greatness that is FIREFLY!
It's so good of you to spread the verse of the big damn show! And what does KnottyNurse think about it?

@ShyGuy68
It was her idea to get it. She saw a copy and wanted to get it. I was a little reluctant to buy it. But she is a very hard girl to say 'no' to as I am sure you can guess.

It's not the first time she has picked a show or movie that I didn't want to get but we both end up loving in the end.

@ShyGuy68
It was her idea to get it. She saw a copy and wanted to get it. I was a little reluctant to buy it. But she is a very hard girl to say 'no' to as I am sure you can guess.

It's not the first time she has picked a show or movie that I didn't want to get but we both end up loving in the end.
So which of the female main characters in the show do you think she resembles the most? ;)

And it sure does sound like she have good taste!

What a sexy snowbunny! I would love to share a hot chocalte with her!!!

@youngdom81
She could have used one after that photo shoot

@ShyGuy68
Can't say she has.

Here are a couple of more for everyone.

Attachments

• Snow_buddy_03.jpg
    Snow_buddy_03.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 1,834
  • Snow_buddy_04.jpg
    Snow_buddy_04.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 1,637
And with this photo (Jingle 16) we officially end the JINGLE photo set. Hope everyone liked it. What did you all think of it?

i think it was very sexy, i love how eager and happy she is to suck a cock

Here are a couple of more for everyone.

mmm, bet that melted the snow. i'd love for her to keep me warm at night

attachment.php

loving this series already and I hate snow. Can I gently brush the snow of her butt

I already love the snow buddy series! I can't wait to see s'more!

@gunforhire
really glad you enjoy the pictures. Thanks!

@cent_fl_guy
Glad your like the new series. As far as brushing the snow off her butt... With all the PM's and e-mails I have gotten in regards to that, Your going to have to get in line.

@Papa_Cali
SNOW BUDDY!!!! Damnit! I named the files wrong. It's supposed to be Snow Bunny!!!! Ok ok. Not a big deal. Will call it Snow Buddy from now on. -sigh- Happy you like it thought. Thanks!

Last edited:
I swear she is going to catch a cold one of these days.

Attachments

• Snow_buddy_05.jpg
    Snow_buddy_05.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 1,568
  • Snow_buddy_06.jpg
    Snow_buddy_06.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 1,459
wow brrr guys! Thats a truely awesom set, can honestly say can't wait for the rest. Awesome concept and great poses! Thanks heaps! :) nurse i owe you a pm :) x

@cent_fl_guy
Oh, I would say it's going in THIS direction...

Attachments

• Snow_buddy_07.jpg
    Snow_buddy_07.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 1,465
  • Snow_buddy_08.jpg
    Snow_buddy_08.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 1,395
Great Pics! Keep up the good work! They keep getting hotter and hotter and making me harder and harder!

@mackkjackk
Oh man, You really have no idea how much snow is around her, or how deep it is. But trust me. Before this set is done you will.

@tittlestits
That is the goal! I guess that means we are doing our job right.

@cent_fl_guy
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back