DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
:) i didn't actually mean prove to us lol . I just ment i love the photos and eagerly want to see more :) but thanks for taking the time for writing a nice long reply :) its good

@im_a_man
Yes you can. Will keep it on file should I not be able to preform the services required

@mrunlucky76
oh you will get more pictures. Trust me. You really have no idea what's coming next. It's going to knock your socks off. If your even wearing any socks to begin with.

@mackkjackk
Gotcha.

@mrunlucky76
oh you will get more pictures. Trust me. You really have no idea what's coming next. It's going to knock your socks off. If your even wearing any socks to begin with.
Well, I am wearing socks, but I'll make sure to hold on to them when these pictures arrive. Don't get me wrong, your wife is hot but, I don't want my feet to be cold!

Hey just wanted to say hi, long day at work but wow the pics I saw made up for it. Can't wait to see what happens next

@mrunlucky76
Very good point. Cold feet could prevent maximum enjoy meant of this thread. We can't have that. nope nope nope.

@cent_fl_guy
I know, It's exciting!

@mackkjackk
Oh she is around. I have photographic prof!

Attachments

• jingle_13.jpg
    jingle_13.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 2,816
  • jingle_14.jpg
    jingle_14.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 3,145
oh well then that is just yum :) :) :) do we think that nurses rock. . . . Yes we do!

@biggysmallz
Great! Thanks. Love hearing that.

Another pic!

Attachments

• jingle_15.jpg
    jingle_15.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 3,563
@biggysmallz
It shouldn't be a downer. We have another set all ready to go once this one is over.

And with this photo (Jingle 16) we officially end the JINGLE photo set. Hope everyone liked it. What did you all think of it?

Attachments

• jingle_17.jpg
    jingle_17.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 6,264
@mackkjackk
Thank you! Glad you like em.

@cent_fl_guy
I think you will like what's coming a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back