DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she looks amazing in both, but I do love the bikini one just a bit more, I find it definitely draws my attention to her fantastic curves more. However, she is ALWAYS sexy and beautiful and I do enjoy every pic you both share. Thank you

Well thank you very much. I guess that means we are doing a pretty decent job around here.

IN REGARDS TO KNOTTYNURSE'S ONE PIECE

Well, aside from one compliment it looks like KnottyNurse's one piece went over with everyone like a brick to the face. I hope the second one goes over better. Let me know what you think everyone. It's an oldie but i think you all liked it.

attachment.php
Doc let me aplogize; I thought she looked lovely in thexsuit. I meant it as a joke that she would look better NUDE. Again I aplogize to you & to Knotty.

Well, aside from one compliment it looks like KnottyNurse's one piece went over with everyone like a brick to the face. I hope the second one goes over better. Let me know what you think everyone. It's an oldie but i think you all liked it.

I'm in love with her tummy, why would you want to cover it up. :p

Well thank you very much. I guess that means we are doing a pretty decent job around here.

attachment.php

I stand by my compliment Doc.
:kiss: for you Nurse.
I do remember and love Nurse in the Peace-kini! ;)

hey i like this one :) very much :) despite what others might have said i think its cute

I am in lust with knotty nurse. Love the hair but I do have to ask and I apologize if its been asked before, is she a natural red and is there ant carpet or area rug.

Also very much enjoyed the spanking vid. Will there be any more like that. Please

attachment.php

I liked the one piece, it would have looked better draped over a chair or something and you close by. :D

I do think the two piece looks better on you. It flatters your curves more and is a brighter color. I do like bright colors for swim suits most of the time.

Either way though, you are a hit with us. Without your post would be "like a brick to the face"!! :devil:

Peace is great

attachment.php

Peace is a GREAT thing - much better to see the Sexy Knotty Nurse!! Thanks Doc and Nurse DAve :kiss::kiss:

I think she looks amazing in both, but I do love the bikini one just a bit more, I find it definitely draws my attention to her fantastic curves more. However, she is ALWAYS sexy and beautiful and I do enjoy every pic you both share. Thank you

I like them both too. But i agree. The two piece is better.

Doc let me aplogize; I thought she looked lovely in thexsuit. I meant it as a joke that she would look better NUDE. Again I aplogize to you & to Knotty.

Its all good. I wanted honest feed back. If you guys can't be honest and we can take some shit from time to time, it would nto be fun and this would not be worth doing anymore. so it's all good. don't feel like you have to back peddle.

Damn what a wonderful sexy Lady..

a dream hot wife

Thank you. and she is.

Pfft your wife looks good in or out of anything.. can i ask your thoughts on cloning?

I imagen there would be a wait because I would want to keep the first few clones to myself.

I'm in love with her tummy, why would you want to cover it up.

I love her tummy! She always gets kisses there!

I have an irresistible urge to pull on those pretty red ties.

So do I. KnottyNurse has learned to keep out of arms reach of me when she wares that bikini.

I stand by my compliment Doc.
:kiss: for you Nurse.
I do remember and love Nurse in the Peace-kini!

that was a great set.

Those are some nice curves.

Yes they are.

hey i like this one :) very much :) despite what others might have said i think its cute

Thanks.

I am in lust with knotty nurse. Love the hair but I do have to ask and I apologize if its been asked before, is she a natural red and is there ant carpet or area rug.

Also very much enjoyed the spanking vid. Will there be any more like that. Please

She is not a natural Red. As far as her pussy. She changes that up a lot. Most of the time it is shaven but some time she likes a little landing strip sometimes she will grown it out a bit. But most of the time its smooth.

What a perfect figure. Veerrrry lovely smile to boot. Thank you for sharing.

Yup

Self shots rock

Word.

Peace is a GREAT thing - much better to see the Sexy Knotty Nurse!! Thanks Doc and Nurse DAve

Yup yup.

attachment.php

This is the third and final Suit will be seeing. So which one is your favorite?

Attachments

• bikini-3.jpg
    bikini-3.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 1,031
Love the red one best. But please more spanking, loved her in the black skirt nd white being spanked.

Love the red one best. But please more spanking, loved her in the black skirt nd white being spanked.

The spanking video was pretty great. I have another video (maybe 2) that I have not posted that are her answering questions that lit members submitted some time back. I need to find some unlazy time and post those.

I like them both too. But i agree. The two piece is better.

Its all good. I wanted honest feed back. If you guys can't be honest and we can take some shit from time to time, it would nto be fun and this would not be worth doing anymore. so it's all good. don't feel like you have to back peddle.

Thank you. and she is.

I imagen there would be a wait because I would want to keep the first few clones to myself.

I love her tummy! She always gets kisses there!

So do I. KnottyNurse has learned to keep out of arms reach of me when she wares that bikini.

that was a great set.

Yes they are.

Thanks.

She is not a natural Red. As far as her pussy. She changes that up a lot. Most of the time it is shaven but some time she likes a little landing strip sometimes she will grown it out a bit. But most of the time its smooth.

Yup

Word.

Yup yup.

attachment.php

This is the third and final Suit will be seeing. So which one is your favorite?

It was a great one Doc.
Love the orange bikini with the sex handle and the one piece was curve hugging...but if forced I'll go with peace-kini in the second shot as best!

attachment.php

Well, after a lot of views, I didn't hear back to much on the orange bikini, so I think it is safe to say the peace bikini won the viewers favorit award this week. Lets hear everyones thoughts on the following shot.

Attachments

• Star-tail.jpg
    Star-tail.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 1,045
In my professional opinion, the star tail would look better in a tiny heap on the floor...but that is just me. Might need some more views to form a full opinion. :)
Lovely!

Dude, the one piece was by far the sexiest. Wish I had been here to weigh in sooner. The thought of slowly peeling that thing off her body as you tease her, inch by inch, until it is soaked (and not from the water) by the time it's finally off.............. just makes me wanna......... :devil:

Hmmm

attachment.php

Well, after a lot of views, I didn't hear back to much on the orange bikini, so I think it is safe to say the peace bikini won the viewers favorit award this week. Lets hear everyones thoughts on the following shot.

Stars over a pair of full moons!!! Gorgeous shot DAve :devil::devil:

attachment.php

Such a sexy, spankable bottom

In my professional opinion, the star tail would look better in a tiny heap on the floor...but that is just me. Might need some more views to form a full opinion. :)
Lovely!

Getting those stars on the floor is not a problem right now the nurse is going through a fase of not letting me see her breasts. Oh we make out, we fool around, and we have sex. But for the last week I have not been able to get her shirt off or her bra off. Her tits are off limites to me and I am not sure why. I think she is trying to drive me insane. If that happens. One of you guys (or girls) might have to fill in for me.

Dude, the one piece was by far the sexiest. Wish I had been here to weigh in sooner. The thought of slowly peeling that thing off her body as you tease her, inch by inch, until it is soaked (and not from the water) by the time it's finally off.............. just makes me wanna.........

Oh i hear yeah man. I hear yea. glad you liked it.

Stars over a pair of full moons!!! Gorgeous shot DAve

Thank you Dave.

Such a sexy, spankable bottom

She does enjoy her spankings.

attachment.php

Spankable yummm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back