DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

Well, after a lot of views, I didn't hear back to much on the orange bikini, so I think it is safe to say the peace bikini won the viewers favorit award this week. Lets hear everyones thoughts on the following shot.

I just want to peel those down with my teeth and then bury my face in between those glorious moons for a feast!!!

I am always going to be a boobs man. I love a woman's breasts, and not just size. I love all breasts just because I love them. And KnottyNurse has spectacular breasts... that being said, I still can appreciate a great looking ass on a woman too. And Nurse has that for sure.

attachment.php

Well, after a lot of views, I didn't hear back to much on the orange bikini, so I think it is safe to say the peace bikini won the viewers favorit award this week. Lets hear everyones thoughts on the following shot.

Amazing, beautiful ass!

attachment.php

Thoughts...sexy, beautiful, fuckable, spankable...over-all a 1st team All-STAR ass on the Nurse! ;)

Wow

attachment.php

I love the panty! Awesome Pic!

I am always going to be a boobs man. I love a woman's breasts, and not just size. I love all breasts just because I love them. And KnottyNurse has spectacular breasts... that being said, I still can appreciate a great looking ass on a woman too. And Nurse has that for sure.

Understood. Well said.

Amazing, beautiful ass!

Can i quote you on that?

attachment.php

Attachments

• Flutter-Bumb.jpg
    Flutter-Bumb.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 787
Really.. keeping the first few clones...

I like them both too. But i agree. The two piece is better.

Its all good. I wanted honest feed back. If you guys can't be honest and we can take some shit from time to time, it would nto be fun and this would not be worth doing anymore. so it's all good. don't feel like you have to back peddle.

Thank you. and she is.

I imagen there would be a wait because I would want to keep the first few clones to myself.

I love her tummy! She always gets kisses there!

So do I. KnottyNurse has learned to keep out of arms reach of me when she wares that bikini.

that was a great set.

Yes they are.

Thanks.

She is not a natural Red. As far as her pussy. She changes that up a lot. Most of the time it is shaven but some time she likes a little landing strip sometimes she will grown it out a bit. But most of the time its smooth.

Yup

Word.

Yup yup.

attachment.php

This is the third and final Suit will be seeing. So which one is your favorite?

Come on now thats just selfish.. be a humanitarian 8) someone missed the sharing is caring lesson in elementary school
:D

attachment.php

Great pic :rose:

Hey this is Joshua_silver now teddybearhead :D How are you both, I'm loving the picture thread so much. Just spent a few minutes going through a couple of pages. Takes me back to fns :) Miss you guys, going to have to subscribe now that i'm hanging out a lot more.

attachment.php

I just can't resist the desire to grab this!

Hey this is Joshua_silver now teddybearhead :D How are you both, I'm loving the picture thread so much. Just spent a few minutes going through a couple of pages. Takes me back to fns :) Miss you guys, going to have to subscribe now that i'm hanging out a lot more.

Nice to see you. Glad your enjoying yourself.

I just can't resist the desire to grab this!

then dont.

attachment.php

The beauty here is destroyed by the messiness of the room.

Attachments

• Green-Selfie.jpg
    Green-Selfie.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 550
Well lets see if this pic can get everyone through the weekend.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Topless-in-the-Loo.jpg
    Topless-in-the-Loo.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 1,228
ITs going to get me ... something in the next wee while :p hehe love it those breasts - love to see some close up in my nipple thread dr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back