DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
@bigrudy707
Thank you so much. She really loves hearing the compliments.

@sensyngman
Thanks a lot!

@benonymous
Agreed!!!!!!

@BlueBard
One of the many reasons I married her.

Attachments

• nerds_29.jpg
    nerds_29.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 7,744
  • nerds_30.jpg
    nerds_30.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 8,087
  • nerds_31.jpg
    nerds_31.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 8,580
  • nerds_32.jpg
    nerds_32.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 9,524
ohhh yeah

stubby is standing at attention and saluting.... He likes the pics and wants to see some more....

Awesome set! I've never been happier to be a nerd!
booger4.jpg

Lovely pics. Luscious body. I need to check in here more often. :kiss:

@Mikedoc
Awesome! Glad to see you RISE to the moment.

@BlueBard
Yup, agree with you 100% sir.

@zoonga
Should i even bring up we are working on several other sets? Or is that just teasing to much? Maybe i should have not said anything at all.

@cmjmcm2000
She is glad to be seen

@bipat69
I think you just might.

@brw02
You should. You should

With this post of the picture "nerds_35" ends the nerds set of photos. KnottyNurse and I are prepping the next few sets of photos to post. This being our fist time posting, it's been a lot of fun so far and we are both so happy your enjoying the pictures. Thank you all for your kind words and attention.:rose:

So far my only annoyance with this is the image dimension restrictions.:mad: I understand file size restrictions. But am very annoyed with dimension restrictions. some of our pictures in our other sets are rather artsy and at weird aspect ratios. Not sure how we are going to deal with that. Any ideas?

Attachments

• nerds_33.jpg
    nerds_33.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 10,622
  • nerds_34.jpg
    nerds_34.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 12,118
  • nerds_35.jpg
    nerds_35.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 17,129
@zoonga
Should i even bring up we are working on several other sets? Or is that just teasing to much? Maybe i should have not said anything at all.

It may be teasing... but i implore you to proceed!

well since i've been away since you started this series

W O W

lovely erotic woman! You are beautiful wifey part :)

keep up the awesome work

Wow!

Thank you for the pictures as a fellow nurse I must say there are not enough women like your wife in the profession. she is tunning.

B

You have a beautiful wife and present her in such an artistic way. I really like that:rose:

great pics. she is very sexy and has a great rack and pretty kitty. :)

@Mini_Mina_Mo
You and me both!

@WestVaCouple
Thanks. And, your welcome.

@zoonga
Duly Noted Sir.

@mackkjackk
Thanks for the kind words. We plan on keeping it up. Just stay tuned.

@smithbill1970
You made her blush pretty hard. Thanks for the kind words.

@ima6uldv8
Why, Thank you very much! I will try and live up to that expectation in the future.

@MetroNJ
Thanks, I think so too. She loves hearing stuff like that.

Again, she is a sight to behold and very luscious.

as to the unusual aspect ratios, I would suggest trying it at the max for which ever one is largest then adjust to maintain ratio. i.e. if its 440 by 1280 (long and short ful body shot perhaps) then reduce down to 220 by 640. It'll kill detail but keep the ratio.

That or post on pic host and hotlink to them.

@Mikedoc
Awesome! Glad to see you RISE to the moment.

@BlueBard
Yup, agree with you 100% sir.

@zoonga

@cmjmcm2000
She is glad to be seen

@bipat69
I think you just might.

@brw02
You should. You should

With this post of the picture "nerds_35" ends the nerds set of photos. KnottyNurse and I are prepping the next few sets of photos to post. This being our fist time posting, it's been a lot of fun so far and we are both so happy your enjoying the pictures. Thank you all for your kind words and attention.:rose:

So far my only annoyance with this is the image dimension restrictions.:mad: I understand file size restrictions. But am very annoyed with dimension restrictions. some of our pictures in our other sets are rather artsy and at weird aspect ratios. Not sure how we are going to deal with that. Any ideas?

Wow - these are so beautiful! And so sexy.... What a yummy body :rose:

xxx
Tyler

Photoshop>Image>Resize> set your dimensions within the restriction then save in jpg format under the 100k limit... works pretty good most of the time.

@Salvor-Hardon
I think that's what will end up happening with the aspect ratios issue. The result will suck but... Anyone interested in the larger size can e-mail me the larger size I guess. that's not a bad idea actually. I can just make a note next to the picture that e-mailing me for the larger image is an option.

@zoonga
Yeah, I know. I just hate the dimension restrictions. I just think keeping it under the file size limit should be enough to keep the forum gods happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back