DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
@zoonga
Yeah, I know. I just hate the dimension restrictions. I just think keeping it under the file size limit should be enough to keep the forum gods happy.[/QUOTE]

The alternative is to use some other hosting site and just link to it in the thread... no restrictions and the site's servers don't get bogged down as much.

Excellent first group of pics! And what a PERFECT end-ing.

attachment.php

Patiently waiting for the next one to cum

@zoonga
Thanks for the suggestion. I will be exploring our options.

@toadash3
Her breasts are size 36-DD.

@BenDover4
Haha, My first repeat question. Nope, Sadly she dose not make house calls.

@pablodacuban
Thank you very much! I tried hard to make them unique to others I have seen. The next set is coming. Just need everyone to hang in there as we are getting them prepped and ready.

@namron711
It's a fun ride that's for sure.

@biggysmallz
Thanks!

@dose
KnottyNurse says "Thanks" and "hi". Also, your making her blush.

@bigtaz4me
If your cumming, You shouldn't you be sharing?

You're most welcome knotty. Why am i making you blush though? LOVE the new posts btw, very sexy & horny indeed. Got me rock hard in an instant!

Nice!

Thanks for sharing! You are one lucky doctor! How naughty does she get? Inquiring minds want to know!:devil:

Nerds do it better

If nerds do it better, I better bone up on my cockulas, I mean calculus.
Wow, great pics, Thanks.

Yeah

Another hot collection of pics..........that nurse aint no nerd she's a goddess:devil::devil:

@tittiestits
Thank. I am pretty lucky :)

@No_chie_one
heheh

@Trap1
Thanks! She loves hearing your thoughts

@dose
She finds your comments (and everyones) very flattering and loves the attention. That's awesome. Glad you like the the photos.

@MaleLesbo
Your welcome. Glad you liked them. She gets pretty naughty. We picked out our screen names for a reason :) - But we really are not sure how to answer that questions. Feel free to ask more questions.

@35shymale
Thanks! Glad you like.

@cent_fl_guy
-laughs- They are coming. I promise. Have I ever let you down?

@bigtaz4me
Thanks!

As a nerd, I am enjoying this thread no end! I am of course that rare and seldom seen type, the farm nerd. No creature such as the lovely Nurse on our spread, though if we switch some word order about...... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back