DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Allwin
We will be. In the next day or two. Just prepping the new pictures now.

@TallMan06
Yes, Yes she has.

mmm cant wait guys for your new stuff
just catching up with posts and seeing the reposts of your fine ass and lovely juicy cunny makes me all flutter and lusty for you again knotty
mmm

xx

Nice Naughty Nurse

:kiss:Very Nice Pics Doc, the Naughty Nurse is hot. I like the pics from behind the best:kiss:

FInally today KnottyNurse and I get to post the next set of photos we have been working on. The Red Panties Set. Hope everyone enjoys them! Thanks again for all your positive comments. Let us know what you think!

Attachments

• redpanties_01.jpg
    redpanties_01.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 6,221
  • redpanties_02.jpg
    redpanties_02.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 4,793
  • redpanties_03.jpg
    redpanties_03.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 5,091
  • redpanties_04.jpg
    redpanties_04.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 4,864
Wow. I could look at that ass bent over all day

@QSco
You and me both!

@Mrtac2
Thanks! Wait till you see what is coming up after "Red Panties".

@tittiestits
First, Great screen name. Second, Thanks a lot. We were talking last night and we both are having a lot of fun doing this. Can't wait to show you more!

nerds_35.jpg

yummy yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!you have one gorgeous lady there!!!!

Sexy!! Reminds me of an ex of mine...and man she used to get me going something fierce! Just like now!!

Interesting start to Red Panties. #2 was especially flirty, that glimpse of red under the black as a sexy little tease. This one really has some potential.

FInally today KnottyNurse and I get to post the next set of photos we have been working on. The Red Panties Set. Hope everyone enjoys them! Thanks again for all your positive comments. Let us know what you think!

Holy hotness batman!

Damn! I knew I should have gone to medical school! Gorgeous nurse you've got there, Doc.

HEy guys!
thanks for that last set of red panties
lovely
i'd love to be able to show nursy how much i love them in person :) or atleast tell her that mmmm
dam devine!

attachment.php

I love it - its so mmm "woops the wind caught my skirt " :)

and these lips: are just to die for
xxxx
attachment.php

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back