DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
As you all know, the Doc has a thing for panties... so when he got an idea for a wet t-shirt set we made it a bit quirky and added a white cotton pantie... these are obviously the "I'm not wet yet" pics, but just hold on to your seats (if you're sitting) because I do get wet. soaked.

so "why," you ask "isn't this it's own set?" simple answer: not enough pics... not so simple answer: the doc got a bit too turned on and had to tear the clothes off me in the shower consequently putting down the steamy camera.

lol, bound to happen with you in that outfit!

I love the way your nipples tease through your shirt. It's sexy without showing everything. Of course your smile makes it better too. ;)

fuck your hot missy :)
i've got a thing for panties too ya know :)
my natural moistness thread :) hehe

looking lovely in white hun :)

You have such a cute smile in this one!

attachment.php

OK, I wasn't really looking a the smile. ;):devil:

And I can't wait to see the "wet" ones. :rose:

As you all know, the Doc has a thing for panties... so when he got an idea for a wet t-shirt set we made it a bit quirky and added a white cotton pantie... these are obviously the "I'm not wet yet" pics, but just hold on to your seats (if you're sitting) because I do get wet. soaked.

so "why," you ask "isn't this it's own set?" simple answer: not enough pics... not so simple answer: the doc got a bit too turned on and had to tear the clothes off me in the shower consequently putting down the steamy camera.

very sexy:nana::nana::nana:

it's getting hot in here...

So like I said... it got a bit steamy...

and I have to say, the first pic is one of my favorites ever.

*hugs and love*

Attachments

• Mix It Up09.jpg
    Mix It Up09.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 469
  • Mix It Up10.jpg
    Mix It Up10.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 436
  • Mix It Up11.jpg
    Mix It Up11.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 440
  • Mix It Up12.jpg
    Mix It Up12.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 428
  • Mix It Up13.jpg
    Mix It Up13.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 485
"Holy Shit" said Batman!!!! Makes me want to be a drop of water in that shower ;)

So like I said... it got a bit steamy...

and I have to say, the first pic is one of my favorites ever.

*hugs and love*
have to agree with you there hun! bloody marvelous! mmmm hmm
love to be there with you in that water

You enjoy making me drool don't you.... I NEED A NURSE!!! A naughty naughty nurse.... :D

wow!! very nice, i think the first one is my favorite as well :D the water effects look great :)

alas...

the last of the wet t-shirt pics... as you can tell, it was so steamy, it got the lens all fogged! :D

I'm so happy you are all enjoying these interim "mix it up" pics while the doc and I get another set ready for you all to vote on.

*hugs and love*

Attachments

• Mix It Up15.jpg
    Mix It Up15.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 406
  • Mix It Up16.jpg
    Mix It Up16.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 384
  • Mix It Up17.jpg
    Mix It Up17.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 2,570
Loved these pictures. I particularly loved the red lipstick. It was a nice touch to add another level of sexuality to the pictures.

Great way to live a relationhip. You too are perfert for each other. Thanks for sharing!

WET & Dry T-Shirt Pics.

Oh My GOD, wot a hot lady u have there, Doc.

Wot can I say that already has been said.

for your lady :rose: X 12, :kiss: as many as needed, and she as stolen my :heart:

Regards, Steven.

Wow, after seeing those pictures I at least need a nurse. Nearly had to call 911. Very hot. Thank you, Dr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back