DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
So like I said... it got a bit steamy...

and I have to say, the first pic is one of my favorites ever.

*hugs and love*

Because you look amazing in that first pic, love the red-red lipstick & obviously the white, wet outfit ;)

Loved these pictures. I particularly loved the red lipstick. It was a nice touch to add another level of sexuality to the pictures.

it's my signature now, darling :kiss:.

Great way to live a relationship. You too are perfect for each other. Thanks for sharing!

you're all too welcome. we both enjoy each other so much taking the pics that it's made our sex life unbelievable... I recommend it and give it to thumbs up... or whatever you can get "up."

you are soo yum yum yum missy :) xxxx

as always mackkjackk, you never cease to make me blush. thank you so much, darling.

Oh My GOD, wot a hot lady u have there, Doc.

Wot can I say that already has been said.

for your lady :rose: X 12, :kiss: as many as needed, and she as stolen my :heart:

Regards, Steven.

thank you so much for the flowers... almost as good as chocolate :D.

Wow, after seeing those pictures I at least need a nurse. Nearly had to call 911. Very hot. Thank you, Dr.

oh my, I've never almost sent someone to the ED... worked there a couple of times... but never caused someone to be so turned on they had to be seen by a doctor instead of me... :D

One of my favs too. You are just smokin':heart:

John

*takes a bow, realizes she's dripping wet and blushes*

Because you look amazing in that first pic, love the red-red lipstick & obviously the white, wet outfit ;)

I love the combo too, it really looks awesome.

here's to hoping the doc'll have a set for you to vote on soon... otherwise you might have to see some more "mix it up" pics... and I know no one wants that...:rolleyes:

Love the wet T-shirt pics, and love the mix it up pics as well. Let's face it, you're just gorgeous. :rose:

I feel ill.... NURSE!! I need breast to mouth immediately! Then a vigirous tit fucking... HURRY!!:D:devil::rose::rose::kiss:

It's Voting time

It's Voting Time Again!

It's taken me a little while to go this up.

That's because I have been working on a few sets at the same time.

Also having to deal with work and the Knotty Nurse's "personal needs" if you get my drift.

So Please Vote on the next set. 6 votes win!

attachment.php

Attachments

• vote6.jpg
    vote6.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 1,376
It's Voting Time Again!

It's taken me a little while to go this up.

That's because I have been working on a few sets at the same time.

Also having to deal with work and the Knotty Nurse's "personal needs" if you get my drift.

So Please Vote on the next set. 6 votes win!

attachment.php

All of them, i may be a little biased, lol.

I have to go with A.

What happens to the ones that don't win? Do they get discarded altogther or are they re-entered in future elections?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back