Status
Not open for further replies.
Have some more!

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0048.jpg
    IMG_0048.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 1,714
Your pics get me hard every time i go through them! they never get old! this is one of my favorite threads!

Wait, I watched that video and I didn't see KnottyNurse; was she in that black dress?

I think Knotty needs a new video which stars her as the main actress. I'm willing to to be a producer with my camera and production equipment.

Twitter and Picture

Here is a question for everyone. How many of you use Twitter? How many of you all would follow us if we started a twitter account?

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0065.jpg
    IMG_0065.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 1,619
Mmmmm, what a sexy pic of you with that dress hanging off you. So much revealed, yet SO much still hidden...an outstanding erotic picture, if I may say so. Yum, very very hot.

Thanks everyone for the compliments!

Thanks everyone for the compliments!

The Knotty Nurse and I have been pretty busy which is why you have not seen much commentary by her recently. But rest assured that we are working on more photo sets and videos. We are also in the middle of a move to a new home. Should be pretty interesting. I will do my best to keep you all supplied with new photos during all the anarchy.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0067.jpg
    IMG_0067.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 1,592
  • IMG_0068.jpg
    IMG_0068.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 1,849
Glad i tuned back to Lit! Amazing ....everything!

Such a sensual body, and really erotic pics..... love it!

What? What is this? No panties?

You know, she dose this more often then you would think.

attachment.php

Wonderful, sexy picture! They all are, but this one especially!

So, she does this from time to time, huh? I bet that's led to some... interesting times :D

WF

Glad i tuned back to Lit! Amazing ....everything!

Such a sensual body, and really erotic pics..... love it!

Well thank you so much! I will be sure to make the Nurse read these tonight kind words tonight!

Insanely hot! The new pics are very sexy, me likey :D

Lou

Good good good.

Wonderful, sexy picture! They all are, but this one especially!

So, she does this from time to time, huh? I bet that's led to some... interesting times :D

WF

Oh man. The stories I could tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back