DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Outstanding pics, I hope that all of the mayhem goes well for you, and looking forward to many many more hot pictures. Any chance of a "mover" series?? Hey....gotta be selfish from time to time ;)

Outstanding pics, I hope that all of the mayhem goes well for you, and looking forward to many many more hot pictures. Any chance of a "mover" series?? Hey....gotta be selfish from time to time ;)

Sadly no. But great question. We have family and friends helping us move other wise that would be a great idea. Do you have any others?

Also, Boobies!

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0075.jpg
    IMG_0075.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 2,221
Sadly no. But great question. We have family and friends helping us move other wise that would be a great idea. Do you have any others?

Also, Boobies!

First, outstanding picture, wow...they are framed nicely by the dress...how hot.
Second, hmm, other ideas, how about a christening of the new house ;) unless, of course, you already did :devil:

First, outstanding picture, wow...they are framed nicely by the dress...how hot.
Second, hmm, other ideas, how about a christening of the new house ;) unless, of course, you already did :devil:

You know, we have not taken any pictures of the new house Christening. That might end up being video. Will see. :D

You know, we have not taken any pictures of the new house Christening. That might end up being video. Will see. :D

Sounds quite intriguing, DoctorKnotty. Good luck with the move!! It is tough to make a move, no matter when it is, hopefully this is a relatively simple one and it all goes smoothly for you. Best wishes to you and KnottyNurse.

Sounds quite intriguing, DoctorKnotty. Good luck with the move!! It is tough to make a move, no matter when it is, hopefully this is a relatively simple one and it all goes smoothly for you. Best wishes to you and KnottyNurse.

Thank you

Wow - Simply stunning! I feel guilty for the naughty thoughts I am having about your wife, as She is your wife, but damn if she isn't a beautiful and sexy woman!

Curious, did you ever find a hosting site for your video? And yes, I would follow your twitter. Thanks again for sharing with us all!

Yes, A site has been found to host the videos.

So far your the only one who would follow us on twitter. I think i would need more to start doing it.

Yes, A site has been found to host the videos.

So far your the only one who would follow us on twitter. I think i would need more to start doing it.

I've never followed anything on twitter other than the Redoubt volcano over the web. I'd be interested in following you and your nurse.

Twitter and Video

I've never followed anything on twitter other than the Redoubt volcano over the web. I'd be interested in following you and your nurse.

Ahhh, a friend from the last frontier! Well I am starting to see a few people with Twitter interest. Perhaps I will start an account and see how many people follow.

Site for vids?? Cant wait to see them!

Can't give you the site that is hosting the videos just yet. You have to wait just like everyone else. I can't wait to share them though. It's killing me not to.

post the video on same site as vanessa85 does.

Nope I can't. The same site that vanessa85 uses (I still can't find her videos on it) rejected my video because it's water marked. But I did find a site to host the video. You will all need either Quicktime or VLC to view the 20 minute video.

Nope I can't. The same site that vanessa85 uses (I still can't find her videos on it) rejected my video because it's water marked. But I did find a site to host the video. You will all need either Quicktime or VLC to view the 20 minute video.

Did you just say.."20 minute video"... *grabs chair and waits patiently* Doc you have my heart pumping and my shorts rising just thinking about that beautiful wife of yours on a 20 min. video!!!:devil:

WOW, a 20 minute video? I will try to follow you. I love everything you've posted sofar.:D

Ahhh, a friend from the last frontier! Well I am starting to see a few people with Twitter interest. Perhaps I will start an account and see how many people follow.

Can't give you the site that is hosting the videos just yet. You have to wait just like everyone else. I can't wait to share them though. It's killing me not to.

attachment.php

I am absolutely in LOVE with this picture, I just want to bury my face in your big beautiful ass. I would love to have you sit on my face

Did you just say.."20 minute video"... *grabs chair and waits patiently* Doc you have my heart pumping and my shorts rising just thinking about that beautiful wife of yours on a 20 min. video!!!:devil:

The two of us love that you are enjoying the thread, the pictures, and the teasing so much. It's driving us nuts not to post it. But it's a good nuts. I hope you feel the same way.

Very nice set you have there.

Thank you very much

WOW, a 20 minute video? I will try to follow you. I love everything you've posted sofar.:D

Yup 20 whole minutes. Its more like 20 minutes and then a little bit more.

attachment.php

I am absolutely in LOVE with this picture, I just want to bury my face in your big beautiful ass. I would love to have you sit on my face

Wow that's an oldie, But i agree, a goodie!

attachment.php

Man guys, She really is working that dress for all that it's worth!

Attachments

• IMG_0076.jpg
    IMG_0076.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 516
Man guys, She really is working that dress for all that it's worth!

But it's such good work :) Outstanding picture, Doctor and Nurse. Of course, knowing how much pride it is obvious that you put in your pictures, I am not surprised. What an outstanding job by both photographer and model!!

She's almonst got it now

But it's such good work :) Outstanding picture, Doctor and Nurse. Of course, knowing how much pride it is obvious that you put in your pictures, I am not surprised. What an outstanding job by both photographer and model!!

Well thank you for that! We will try our best to keep it up.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0077.jpg
    IMG_0077.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 2,466
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back