DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
The two of us love that you are enjoying the thread, the pictures, and the teasing so much. It's driving us nuts not to post it. But it's a good nuts. I hope you feel the same way.

Oh I definitely agree with your assessment of driving me nuts in a good way..;) I love the excitement of waiting to see the unknown....:D Thanks for sharing!

Well thank you for that! We will try our best to keep it up.

attachment.php

Insert bad joke here about you doing a fine job of 'keeping me up' ;) Gorgeous picture, thanks for the new addition. Hope the move is going well.

*Jaw drops* Just so much here to admire. The gorgeous lips, the beautiful breasts, the incredibly sexy curves, the belly ring, the little peak of shaved hair just sneaking into the bottom. I could go on and on. *lifts jaw again, it falls like in one of those cartoon* Very hot, Doctor and Nurse. Please go on!!

Ah, I knew I saw that she shaved a landing strip down there. Next time have here shave you a Big "D" for the doctor ;)

angles

and soon many a hard cock will shoot explosive cum shots all over the place.

Quick! Someone get this man a towel!

*Jaw drops* Just so much here to admire. The gorgeous lips, the beautiful breasts, the incredibly sexy curves, the belly ring, the little peak of shaved hair just sneaking into the bottom. I could go on and on. *lifts jaw again, it falls like in one of those cartoon* Very hot, Doctor and Nurse. Please go on!!

of course!

Well here is an angle!
:heart:
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0089.jpg
    IMG_0089.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 2,654
wow I would love to see one of her ass, you are one lucky man she is beautiful/sexy

Mmmmmmmmmmmm

Fuckin' hell she is so goddamn hot........great pics and my god what an incredible body......that nurse just gets better n better:devil::devil::devil::kiss:

Angle 2

It is an angle that I would have a HARD time staying still underneath long enough to take a pic...;) She's gorgeous Doc!!!

Thanks! She really is. I am pretty stoked about it like, every day!

Oh ya I love that angle.

Cool. I like switching it up once in a while.

wow I would love to see one of her ass, you are one lucky man she is beautiful/sexy

You just might get what you would like. Thanks. :)

Fuckin' hell she is so goddamn hot........great pics and my god what an incredible body......that nurse just gets better n better:devil::devil::devil::kiss:

Rock on! Thanks for the compliments!

That is one sexy shot...keep up the good work...well at least your good work helps keep it up....:)

haha nice. Glad I could help. Glad we could help.

Wow...looking so yummy, great picture, love the new angle!! Just let me know if you guys ever need a photographer for duo pics ;) Quite gorgeous

that is quite an interesting idea lionguy

Well here is another pictures. Enjoy
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0091.jpg
    IMG_0091.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 2,774
Twitter

Well guys, lets try this Twitter thing out shall we?

I have setup an account for you all to follow at http://www.twitter.com/doctorknotty.

Now keep in mind I plan to talk about sex related things on twitter. But I will also give you all a pick into a little bit of our personal lives. For example, this move we are going through I might let you peek in on. Lets see what happens. Please give me your feed back.

Twitter Link

Well guys, lets try this Twitter thing out shall we?

I have setup an account for you all to follow at http://www.twitter.com/doctorknotty.

Now keep in mind I plan to talk about sex related things on twitter. But I will also give you all a pick into a little bit of our personal lives. For example, this move we are going through I might let you peek in on. Lets see what happens. Please give me your feed back.

Twitter Link

You and your sexy nurse rock Doc, love to follow your move and hope you post the video link soon!

Ass

You and your sexy nurse rock Doc, love to follow your move and hope you post the video link soon!

Thanks mandc1. I know it's hard to wait for the movie but I promis the 20 plus minute video is real. It is uploaded. I have downloaded it to make sure it works just fine. Just hang on. You will get to see Knotty Nurse in motion. You will get to see her tits and they do bounce. You even get to ass her cute ass. It's going to be worth the wait. Hang in there guys!

please please pleaseee one of her beautiful asss

Ask and you shall receive SwoledC.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0094.jpg
    IMG_0094.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 2,845
I find myself

I find myself looking for your thread everyday.

A woman with a BEAUTIFUL body.

Keep it cumming!

:)

Thanks mandc1. I know it's hard to wait for the movie but I promis the 20 plus minute video is real. It is uploaded. I have downloaded it to make sure it works just fine. Just hang on. You will get to see Knotty Nurse in motion. You will get to see her tits and they do bounce. You even get to ass her cute ass. It's going to be worth the wait. Hang in there guys!

Ask and you shall receive SwoledC.

Wow, what an awesome pic. Hope the move goes well for you, sorry to hear about the awful break in. On a brighter note, I can only imagine what the bounce must look like ;) Thanks again for posting!!

wow what a beautiful ass, I just want to bury my face in it :) and lick that sexy asshole

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back