DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say that the Knotty Nurse looks like she'd be good for hours of entertainment. :devil:

Thanks for the fantastic pictures. This is a great thread.

-LCN

I may have said this before...and I hope you don't mind a girl commenting...anyway...these pics are gorgeous. This knotty nurse just shows how perfectly gorgeous a real body can be! Beautiful!!!

Your thread and that which you post is why I keep showing up here, great pics as always of 1 damn fine sexy woman!

I may have said this before...and I hope you don't mind a girl commenting...anyway...these pics are gorgeous. This knotty nurse just shows how perfectly gorgeous a real body can be! Beautiful!!!

Lots of love and kisses to you, darling. for some reason it means more coming from another lady... not that I don't love every comment we receive ;).

:kiss:

I find myself looking for your thread everyday.

A woman with a BEAUTIFUL body.

Keep it cumming!

:)

I love to hear that. Thank you kdawgaz

There with you Doc and Nurse and I look forward to following as I can.

Hope you will or are. I have been posting.

Wow, what an awesome pic. Hope the move goes well for you, sorry to hear about the awful break in. On a brighter note, I can only imagine what the bounce must look like ;) Thanks again for posting!!

Your welcome. Thanks for your thoughts.

wow what a beautiful ass, I just want to bury my face in it :) and lick that sexy asshole

When you guys say stuff like that, it does nothing but reinforce in my mind how lucky I am. Thank you!

I have to say that the Knotty Nurse looks like she'd be good for hours of entertainment. :devil:

Thanks for the fantastic pictures. This is a great thread.

-LCN

Thank you very much.

I don't mind you commenting one bit DixiePrincess. KnottyNurse Does not mind either. Thank you very much for taking the time to!

Below is the last photo from the Little Black Dress photo set. Enjoy! It's been a good run guys
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0095.jpg
    IMG_0095.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 4,110
Thank you for putting them in an index. This was a smoking hot set of pic's!

Rises and gives a standing ovation. Great set of pictures, well done, Doctor and Nurse

Voting

With the end of the Little Black Dress set, it's time to start voting for the next set. You guys know how this goes!

attachment.php

Attachments

• vote8.jpg
    vote8.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 2,221
I love to hear that. Thank you kdawgaz

Hope you will or are. I have been posting.

Your welcome. Thanks for your thoughts.

When you guys say stuff like that, it does nothing but reinforce in my mind how lucky I am. Thank you!

Thank you very much.

I don't mind you commenting one bit DixiePrincess. KnottyNurse Does not mind either. Thank you very much for taking the time to!

Below is the last photo from the Little Black Dress photo set. Enjoy! It's been a good run guys
attachment.php

Stunning sexy bum

A delicious set of pictures. Artistic, titillating and inviting. Surprisingly the most endearing part is the warm and genuine smile gracing Nurse's luscious red lips in many photos. Thanks for sharing.

A delicious set of pictures. Artistic, titillating and inviting. Surprisingly the most endearing part is the warm and genuine smile gracing Nurse's luscious red lips in many photos. Thanks for sharing.

Your very welcome. Thank you for the compliment. :)

Wow, there is always so much pressure, but I am going to vote for D. I don't think we can go wrong, though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back