DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got to download and watch. And Watch. And Watch. And watch :)

Wow.
:rose::rose:

Enough said!! Thank you.

So KnottyNurse, having watched several times now, will ask a deep question....

What size are those amazing breasts. They are just gorgeous, stunning, sexy, delectable...you pick the word, but I would love to know what size they are!

Pictures!

Because Knotty Nurse and I have not been able to move into our new place we are not able to setup another round of voting. chances are we will not be able to setup do any more voting until we finally get moved over to the new place. As a result we are going to be posting from our random bag of photos again. I hope no one minds to much.

Thanks again for all the great responses on the videos.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Mix It Up27.jpg
    Mix It Up27.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 804
  • Mix It Up28.jpg
    Mix It Up28.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 761
Because Knotty Nurse and I have not been able to move into our new place we are not able to setup another round of voting. chances are we will not be able to setup do any more voting until we finally get moved over to the new place. As a result we are going to be posting from our random bag of photos again. I hope no one minds to much.

Thanks again for all the great responses on the videos.

attachment.php

attachment.php

I don't think anyone will complain about the randoms at all. At least I won't!! Very hot, indeed.

Loved both videos, especially the parts where her lips touch your dick. Damnif that isn't hotness itself.

So KnottyNurse, having watched several times now, will ask a deep question....

What size are those amazing breasts. They are just gorgeous, stunning, sexy, delectable...you pick the word, but I would love to know what size they are!

That is a deep question, and to answer it they are 36DD... although the last time I got professionally measured (thank you Victoria's) they said I could be a DDD... but I cried and stuffed myself into a DD...

so...

36DD.

God. It's like cleavage is the best thing ever.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Mix It Up61.jpg
    Mix It Up61.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 669
I've lurked here for quite awhile and I have to say, this is one of the hottest threads on Lit. An incredibly sexy woman with an astounding body. Thank you so much for posting

I've lurked here for quite awhile and I have to say, this is one of the hottest threads on Lit. An incredibly sexy woman with an astounding body. Thank you so much for posting

Wow that's quite the compliment there. Might be the greatest one we have ever gotten. Thank you ever so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back