DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
:) :) Oh my! Just stumbled into your waiting room.Looks like I'll have to come back when I have more time to view the entire thread. :) :)

Well i don't know about that at all. But we love hearing it! thanks a lot!

I think you are worthy of all the compliments you have received. And even without sound your video was sizzling. Can't help but fantasize that your hands were tantalizing my cock the same way. :rose:

thanks

She looks so happy doesn't she?

Hey, thanks for the vids! The only thing that would make them any more perfect would be the sound of you and your honey makin' good things happen! Looking for the next installment! :D

Hello everyone!

Well KnottyNurse and myself got all of our stuff moved over to our new place. If you have been paying attention to our Twitter account you have read what we have been going through. We have quite the mess on our hand at the moment. It's going to take several days to get everything put away in it's proper place.

The good news is that today we finally got internet access again. The bad news is that everyone is going to have to wait for us to take some new pictures so we can have a vote on the next set.

But till then we still have some photos from the mix bag to share with everyone.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Mix It Up62.jpg
    Mix It Up62.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 714
Hello everyone!

Well KnottyNurse and myself got all of our stuff moved over to our new place. If you have been paying attention to our Twitter account you have read what we have been going through. We have quite the mess on our hand at the moment. It's going to take several days to get everything put away in it's proper place.

The good news is that today we finally got internet access again. The bad news is that everyone is going to have to wait for us to take some new pictures so we can have a vote on the next set.

But till then we still have some photos from the mix bag to share with everyone.

attachment.php

Nice pic. ;)

Hello everyone!

attachment.php

Now that is one nice ass!

Attachments

• Mix It Up43.jpg
    Mix It Up43.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 588
I love it. She loves it. It's kind of a win win for us. :D

Thank you. Glad you are enjoying it.

I could just eat it all up.

---

The hardest thing about posting pictures from our mixed bag of photos that did not make it as actual photo sets, is figuring out what I should post next.

attachment.php

I am really digging all of these sexy pictures, always have liked the sets, and I like the randomness too!

I Need to Get On Lit More Often

How did I miss this thread? My god, what great photos! But then again, how could you take a bad photo of the Knotty Nurse? Thanks to you both for sharing the images of a such a beautiful body. I'm a sucker for cleavage and you've made my day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back