DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow - Loving the MixItUp pictures.. Wonderful shots and very sexy.

Thanks. They are rather random pictures. I would much rather have you all vote for the next photo set. But because of the move an all we just can't set one up right now. We will soon.

Man o man, I watch part 2 and that was so smoking hot. Keep up the good work! :D

Love the latest pics of Nurse and it's amazing to me that one woman is blessed with so much SEXINESS...:)

Love the new pics! Your Knottynurse is looking great!

wow I love those videos, seeing that beautiful ass riding that cock is super sexy :D

Man o man, I watch part 2 and that was so smoking hot. Keep up the good work! :D

We will. You can count on it.

Love the latest pics of Nurse and it's amazing to me that one woman is blessed with so much SEXINESS...:)

Thanks. I am pretty lucky

Love the new pics! Your Knottynurse is looking great!

Thanks! I enjoy sharing the greatness.

wow I love those videos, seeing that beautiful ass riding that cock is super sexy :D

Glad you liked it. Hope the next one is just as good for you.

See through panties!

I love panties you can see through! Fuck, I love all underware you can see through! Panties, Bras! I just love it!

attachment.php

Attachments

• Mix It Up24.jpg
    Mix It Up24.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 846
How did I never see this thread before? Your body is incredible, beautiful curves and a great smile :rose:

I love that ass! I'm downloading the vids to take a look. Lookin' forward to them!

D

Mmmm... those vids were nice! But no sound? :( That made me sad.

I liked seeing those cum covered tits, thought!

D

D

agree with the sound comment... loved the video, but would've been better if there were more sound beyond the climax moment.

Not to say that I didn't love it all as-is :rolleyes:

How did I never see this thread before? Your body is incredible, beautiful curves and a great smile :rose:

Everyone slacks off from time to time. Lets just not let it happen again! Thanks for the compliments ;)

D

I hope to make up for the sound on the next video we post. At the very least ad some music to it. But there is a little sound at the end of video two.

agree with the sound comment... loved the video, but would've been better if there were more sound beyond the climax moment.

Not to say that I didn't love it all as-is :rolleyes:

Yeah, I will try and address that next time. Music on the sound track will be the worst outcome. It's better then silence.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Mix It Up23.jpg
    Mix It Up23.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 951
Everyone slacks off from time to time. Lets just not let it happen again! Thanks for the compliments ;)

I hope to make up for the sound on the next video we post. At the very least ad some music to it. But there is a little sound at the end of video two.

Yeah, I will try and address that next time. Music on the sound track will be the worst outcome. It's better then silence.

attachment.php

I offer my media skills for any production needs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back