DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bending on over.

attachment.php

OMFG

I LOVE THAT NURSE

:devil::heart::devil:

Yes it is a win win for every one! Now if only you would post a pic of her ass a little red!;)

I am really digging all of these sexy pictures, always have liked the sets, and I like the randomness too!

Well thank you very much. I hope we can keep up the standard.

How did I miss this thread? My god, what great photos! But then again, how could you take a bad photo of the Knotty Nurse? Thanks to you both for sharing the images of a such a beautiful body. I'm a sucker for cleavage and you've made my day.

Noted and thank you sir!

That is one ass to be proud of.

YES - IT - IS

Excellent pictures. Look forward to seeing a catwoman series. :D

You know, every time we start working on a catwoman thread the caped crusader stops us. So i guess it's no dice on that.

Yes it is a win win for every one! Now if only you would post a pic of her ass a little red!;)

You have not looked at the index hard enough youngdom

what a lucky cameraman!

You don't even know half the story

Wow. This is just...an awesome view. You must have been first in line when they were passing out sexy! ;)

BWAHAHAHA. That's awesome! great line. Thanks.

--------------

Well we have made quite a dent in putting our new place in order. We are still going to need time before we can take pictures again but each day we are one step closer.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Mix It Up44.jpg
    Mix It Up44.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 654
Well thank you very much. I hope we can keep up the standard.

Noted and thank you sir!

YES - IT - IS

You know, every time we start working on a catwoman thread the caped crusader stops us. So i guess it's no dice on that.

You have not looked at the index hard enough youngdom

You don't even know half the story

BWAHAHAHA. That's awesome! great line. Thanks.

--------------

Well we have made quite a dent in putting our new place in order. We are still going to need time before we can take pictures again but each day we are one step closer.

attachment.php

I love a sexy bra shot!

I love bras.

I love boobs.

Hell, I just love round things :devil:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Mix It Up45.jpg
    Mix It Up45.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 638
aka Grandpa2 elsewhere

Wow. This is just...an awesome view. You must have been first in line when they were passing out sexy! ;)

WOW!....I see a nice target here....Have a Guided Missile..ready for launching!
Well I'm dreaming again...Lovely...all your pictures.

Not much to say except she is most definitely Sexy with a capital S. Thanks for sharing with us all. Wow what a Woman!:D

wow, guess I got to start at the beginning 68 pages back, and looking forward to it.

I have just the meat for a naughty nurse to feel completely fulfilled...see my thread

Last night we video taped ourselves again. Still going to need more. We have not found the other camera just yet to take photos.

But look at what we have here...

attachment.php

Attachments

• Mix It Up32.jpg
    Mix It Up32.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 709
Last night we video taped ourselves again. Still going to need more. We have not found the other camera just yet to take photos.

But look at what we have here...

attachment.php

Loving what you have there Doc!! Good to see the Nurse with such a happy grin on her face,, you must be making her very happy..;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back