DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some more?

attachment.php

I'd love a lot more!

Wow!

Not sure how I missed this thread, but it is fantastic.

KnottyNurse, you are very sexy. You remind me very much of my girl, who is working a shift in the ER as we speak.

I think my favourite series was FreeLove, cause your ass looks amazing covered in cum.

But I was wondering... where did you get those red panties? They would look great on my girl too...

Thanks!

Not sure how I missed this thread, but it is fantastic.

KnottyNurse, you are very sexy. You remind me very much of my girl, who is working a shift in the ER as we speak.

I think my favourite series was FreeLove, cause your ass looks amazing covered in cum.

But I was wondering... where did you get those red panties? They would look great on my girl too...

Thanks!

Thanks for the kind words Silvertoungue. I was sharing your comment here with KnottyNurse. She asked which set you are referring to with the red panties so she can answer your question.

Ass, The Final Frontier. I have voyaged their. Oh yes. I have. And it is AMAZING!

attachment.php

Attachments

• Mix It Up84.jpg
    Mix It Up84.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 861
Well for those of you taking notes, Knotty Nurse and myself are still unpacking and putting stuff away in our new place. No luck yet on finding our photo camera. It has to be here. Will find it. I hope...

attachment.php

Attachments

• Mix It Up85.jpg
    Mix It Up85.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 837
I have been keeping track of this thread since I joined, it is my absolute favorite...
This chick is so flippin' hot, I'd give my left nut to see her naked in person!

YOU ARE SO FREAKIN' LUCKY DOC!
Keep them coming, and I'll keep CUMing.

I have been keeping track of this thread since I joined, it is my absolute favorite...
This chick is so flippin' hot, I'd give my left nut to see her naked in person!

YOU ARE SO FREAKIN' LUCKY DOC!
Keep them coming, and I'll keep CUMing.

Thank you very much Joshua. Glad you enjoy it. We currently have no reason to stop sharing. she actually made a request for what our next video share will be tonight. She is so Knotty.

She has a beautiful pose in this picture. And a smile on her face! :kiss:

Perhaps she will raise her hand next and uncover her treasures?

Thanks, DoctorNotty.

Your welcome. Will see. Here is the next one.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Mix It Up52.jpg
    Mix It Up52.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 730
Hidden treasures...

Thank you very much Joshua. Glad you enjoy it. We currently have no reason to stop sharing. she actually made a request for what our next video share will be tonight. She is so Knotty.

Your welcome. Will see. Here is the next one.

attachment.php

Please thank her for uncovering her treasures. :rose:
I like her pose in this picture, and the way her breast is being gently squeezed.

Now, if she would agree to turn slightly her body slightly towards me, I would then be able to appreciate her other hidden treasures! :p ;)

Ass, The Final Frontier. I have voyaged their. Oh yes. I have. And it is AMAZING!

Oy, now there's a voyage I wouldn't mind taking. Best of luck unpacking - doing the same myself at the moment, though you have the advantage in finding things like cameras filled with such sexy photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back