DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
beautiful gorgeous sexy wicked naughty and a geek? :D dude never ever let her go! thats a combo you just dont find that often :)

beautiful gorgeous sexy wicked naughty and a geek? :D dude never ever let her go! thats a combo you just don't find that often :)

I know right? I really am very lucky and grateful.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Mix It Up53.jpg
    Mix It Up53.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 726
Doc we feel the same way, lucky and grateful that you would share such wonderful pics of your horny, sexy, beautiful wife with us...:devil:

We have a lot of fun doing this. If we didn't or was not fun any more will stop. But right now we are having alot of fun with it. Knowing their are guys (and girls) out their getting off to these pics. Hearing all the positive feed back and requests we get does nothing but drive us to keep going. So please keep it up. You all are just as responsible for the pictures as we are.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Mix It Up54.jpg
    Mix It Up54.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 714
We have a lot of fun doing this. If we didn't or was not fun any more will stop. But right now we are having alot of fun with it. Knowing their are guys (and girls) out their getting off to these pics. Hearing all the positive feed back and requests we get does nothing but drive us to keep going. So please keep it up. You all are just as responsible for the pictures as we are.

attachment.php

We'll keep it up if you keep us up ;) Thanks for the awesome contribution :D Sexy!

Hello! Guys, girls and couples! :)

Both me and my Girlfriend say a VERY DEEP THANK YOU for the sexy images!

Kiss Kiss

You keep posting, and I'll keep getting off to them. I say its a win-win for both of us :D

attachment.php

This another pic I absolutely love. The position, the look over the shoulder, all of it, You are a lucky man and she is a beautiful woman. Please keep posting.

attachment.php

She is just so goddamn sexy.......how does she feel about arousing the men of the world?:devil:

I love that nurse :kiss::devil::kiss:

attachment.php

mmmm what a hot ass. looks ripe for a good fucking, if you don't mind me saying doctorknotty

you're most welcome. does it get much attention?

but of course, the Doc is wonderful about attention giving... and this girl definitely gets a thrill from the fact that you and others are out there giving me your own kind of attention ;).

but of course, the Doc is wonderful about attention giving... and this girl definitely gets a thrill from the fact that you and others are out there giving me your own kind of attention ;).

You certainly deserve any and all good attention that comes your way sexy lady. :rose:

Miss nurse you have probably the most amazing body on Lit if not the whole net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back