DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
but of course, the Doc is wonderful about attention giving... and this girl definitely gets a thrill from the fact that you and others are out there giving me your own kind of attention ;).
Notty Nurse,

You deserve all the attention you get. Here is some more for you awesome ass! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Harry

She is just so goddamn sexy.......how does she feel about arousing the men of the world?:devil:

I love that nurse :kiss::devil::kiss:

She loves it and gets off to the thought of all the erections she causes. It's a topic she enjoys talking about.

mmmm what a hot ass. looks ripe for a good fucking, if you don't mind me saying doctorknotty

Not one bit. I encourage it!

Very sexy! I love her ass!

So do I. Sometimes I love on it and in it :devil:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Mix It Up66.jpg
    Mix It Up66.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 993
She loves it and gets off to the thought of all the erections she causes. It's a topic she enjoys talking about.

attachment.php

wow! gorgeous tits there. i'd love to slip something between them ;)

attachment.php
KnottyNurse, your tits deserve all the attention that they get. :rose:

And, if the doctor is too busy to make house-calls, I'll be happy to fill in. :kiss:

Harry

I just went thru this whole thread and I can tell you as a man who loves a curvy women, you are drop dead gorgeous.Thanks for the long tease to see the whole you. I loved it

I loved this whole thread. You are so hot. I am so horny and I would love to spend a week kissing and making love to you.

Wow! I'm out of breath.
I don't know how I missed this thread.
Nurse Knotty, you have the most perfect body I've ever seen. Don't ever change.

news

Last night I recorded myself shooting a buck shot of cum all over KnottyNurse's chest. We have been taking video lately because we are just not ready for the next photo shoot quite yet. I am not sure what I am going to do with this video we have been making yet. I think It will turn into a compilation that we will share before to long. Can't wait to share it with everyone.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Mix It Up71.jpg
    Mix It Up71.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 875
  • Mix It Up72.jpg
    Mix It Up72.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 874
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back