DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
lovely

Last night I recorded myself shooting a buck shot of cum all over KnottyNurse's chest. We have been taking video lately because we are just not ready for the next photo shoot quite yet. I am not sure what I am going to do with this video we have been making yet. I think It will turn into a compilation that we will share before to long. Can't wait to share it with everyone.

attachment.php

attachment.php

She is just lovely so soft and creamy, thanks or sharing with all us! Look forward to the video!

Last night I recorded myself shooting a buck shot of cum all over KnottyNurse's chest. We have been taking video lately because we are just not ready for the next photo shoot quite yet. I am not sure what I am going to do with this video we have been making yet. I think It will turn into a compilation that we will share before to long. Can't wait to share it with everyone.

attachment.php

attachment.php

They just look so inviting, so welcoming!

attachment.php

attachment.php

buck shot?!?! Sounds like a medical problem! :D

The videos are super

The

Just love the videos All I can say is MORE MORE MORE ! ! ! !

Duggie:rose::rose:

your wife is simply amazing! having a sexy wife who enjoys naughty things makes you one of the luckiest men in the world. i salute you, sir!

Thanks for the pics, Doc. It was an excellent vist. Thank you for seeing me without an appointment.

OMG they are the yummiest sweetest nipples around. mm please put some in my nipple thread if you wish to :)

your wife is simply amazing! having a sexy wife who enjoys naughty things makes you one of the luckiest men in the world. i salute you, sir!

Thank you sir! I feel pretty lucky

OMG they are the yummiest sweetest nipples around. mm please put some in my nipple thread if you wish to :)

Thanks MackkJack. You know, normally I let KnottyNurse herself do the posting in other threads. For some reason I have never felt like it's my place to post out side of this thread. but she has in the past posted in others.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Mix It Up74.jpg
    Mix It Up74.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 762
Thanks for keeping this thread going, doc.....

And have a great Friday!

How on earth do you ever make it to work? I don't think I could leave the house with this lovely creature in my bed...

-LCN

Thanks for keeping this thread going, doc.....

And have a great Friday!

Your welcome. It's a lot of fun for us. Thanks for the kind words. enjoy the weekend.

How on earth do you ever make it to work? I don't think I could leave the house with this lovely creature in my bed...

-LCN

I wont lie to you LCN. We both have been late to work several times because of each other. When you wake up naked in bed with this girl, the last thing you want to do is get up and start your day.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Mix It Up75.jpg
    Mix It Up75.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 677
Your welcome. It's a lot of fun for us. Thanks for the kind words. enjoy the weekend.

I wont lie to you LCN. We both have been late to work several times because of each other. When you wake up naked in bed with this girl, the last thing you want to do is get up and start your day.

attachment.php

Actually, I think the first thing I would do is "get up"! ;)

What the hell was going on with the forums today? Sheesh. I still can't login with Firefox. I am using Safari to make this work now. I have not tried Chrome yet. Anyone one know what's going on? Here is a picture for your trouble.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Mix It Up79.jpg
    Mix It Up79.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 1,005
Doc
I am having problems too - I think Lit shut down incoming posts yesterday and earlier today due to a problem - cyber attack perhap?
Richard
BTW the nurse is hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back