DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow. Just need a picture with cum leaking out and man that will be one set of pictures ;)

Thank for all the great comments everyone.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Bound 29.jpg
    Bound 29.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 1,661
simply gorgeous! Just want to dive right in and not even come up for breath.

damn you are one lucky man........

Thank you. I like to think I am also.

simply gorgeous! Just want to dive right in and not even come up for breath.

Been their, done that.

Oh my fucking god!!!!!!!!!!

How fucking hot is that.........just want to plunge my cock into that so sweet puss:devil::devil::devil:

She is wet enough most of the time that generally that's what i end up doing myself.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Bound 31.jpg
    Bound 31.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 1,505
okay i have a problem doctor...i can't stop dreaming about this nurse....okay thats an eggaguration...shes worthy of that status though...these pictures...are just so good...

one of the best pic threads on the site....your nurse is just what everyones dr ordered.....thanks for posting..

okay i have a problem doctor...i can't stop dreaming about this nurse....okay thats an eggaguration...shes worthy of that status though...these pictures...are just so good...

Well thank you very much Gladius7. Compliments will only get you everywhere with the Nurse.

fuck i'm in lust with that cunny

Ditto

one of the best pic threads on the site....your nurse is just what everyones dr ordered.....thanks for posting..

Your welcome. Thank you for the compliments. They are always nice to hear.

Some more pictures for your viewing pleasure.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Bound 32.jpg
    Bound 32.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 1,458
  • Bound 33.jpg
    Bound 33.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 1,526
Doc
I suspect that the lady’s jaw is tired from that gag, suggest that you replace it with something more pleasing to both of you.
Richard

Haven't said thank you in a while, but great pics, and can not wait to see what you two come up with next thank you

Haven't said thank you in a while, but great pics, and can not wait to see what you two come up with next thank you

Have a nice weekend, Knotty. I hope you're untied by Monday.

You know. If I didn't know better I would say you both sound like your tired of this set already. I told you it was long. Are you asking me to abandon it and move on to another round of voting for the next set? Don't you want to see what comes next? or what happens next?

You know. If I didn't know better I would say you both sound like your tired of this set already. I told you it was long. Are you asking me to abandon it and move on to another round of voting for the next set? Don't you want to see what comes next? or what happens next?

Doc you just keep doing what your doing.

That nurse of yours is so exceptionally sexy.....she MUST go on tour lol....Scotland is waiting:devil::devil::devil:

Doc you just keep doing what your doing.

That nurse of yours is so exceptionally sexy.....she MUST go on tour lol....Scotland is waiting:devil::devil::devil:

We both would love to visit Scotland.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Bound 35.jpg
    Bound 35.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 1,869
  • Bound 36.jpg
    Bound 36.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 1,859
Status
Not open for further replies.