DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.

We both would love to visit Scotland.

attachment.php

attachment.php

I shall never tire of this set! Awesome!

You know. If I didn't know better I would say you both sound like your tired of this set already. I told you it was long. Are you asking me to abandon it and move on to another round of voting for the next set? Don't you want to see what comes next? or what happens next?

no not at all, please continue this set and then I can not wait to see what happens next is how that was supposed to sound

Well I am glad that everyone is enjoying this. You can see here I get much better at bounding the little Nurse up.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Bound 37.jpg
    Bound 37.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 1,897
god you know you make me jealous! That wet cunt looks so tasty. M m m wanting to lick that clit while you fuck her

You know. If I didn't know better I would say you both sound like your tired of this set already. I told you it was long. Are you asking me to abandon it and move on to another round of voting for the next set? Don't you want to see what comes next? or what happens next?

No, No, No, No, NO!!!! Don't abandon this set!!! It's awesome & we want to see more!!!

Oh no! Please don't abandon this set. It has turned me into a sadist and I want a love slave of my own.

This latest set is absolutely awesome, and makes me wish my bondee were here to practice upon. I think tomorrow night when she gets back she'll have a treat. :devil:

Luckest man on earth!!!!

Your husband is sooooooooooooooooooooo lucky to have you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rose::heart::cattail::)

Thank you,

Please post more

Wow. you are one lady I keep on watching every night and still find you beautiful next morning. Not to mention the sexual "attention" you generate. Simply hot, steaming and raunchy wife. I would love to have a wife like you. :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back