DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a new morning for us. As you can tell My Knotty Little Nurse is still all tied up.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Bound 45.jpg
    Bound 45.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 1,630
  • Bound 46.jpg
    Bound 46.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 1,666
Hot Photos

Looks like the Nurse was pretty worked up in those last shots! Some fun!:devil:

you are very welcome. Check out my thread and let me know what you think. Cant say it is up to par with yours but i try. any tips appreciated

Attachments

• Bound 47.jpg
    Bound 47.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 1,596
  • Bound 48.jpg
    Bound 48.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 1,552
Nice Photo's

Wow, I thought Extreme Restraints had some good stuff! Hats off to you DoctorKnotty!

Look but don't touch. Touch, but don't taste. Taste, don't swallow

Knotty, indeed!

A fantastic series, Doc.

-LCN

Thank you very much LeChatNoir

Very erotic, love the new series ;)

I guess you did learn something at those Boy Scout meetings. Nice knots!

Though I was in Boy Scouts in my youth, i don't remember shit about it. Nope, I would say all my knot lessons came from books. You can learn anything from a book.

Very beautiful pictures. Thanks for sharing, both of you :rose:

Thank you and your welcome.

I just love looking at that pussy

Let me give you a little inside information about God. God likes to watch. He's a prankster. Think about it. He gives man instincts. He gives you this extraordinary gift, and then what does He do, I swear for His own amusement, his own private, cosmic gag reel, He sets the rules in opposition. It's the goof of all time. Look but don't touch. Touch, but don't taste. Taste, don't swallow. Ahaha. And while you're jumpin' from one foot to the next, what is he doing? He's laughin' His sick, fuckin' ass off! He's a tight-ass! He's a SADIST! He's an absentee landlord! Worship that? NEVER!
- John Milton

beautiful - i feel sick, may i be examined please ?

You will need to see your doctor and get a referral first.

I & sub are enjoying these great pics greatly. :D

Thanks! Glad to hear it.

Wow, I thought Extreme Restraints had some good stuff! Hats off to you DoctorKnotty!

Well thank you very much!

attachment.php

Attachments

• Bound 49.jpg
    Bound 49.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 1,350
It's a new morning for us. As you can tell My Knotty Little Nurse is still all tied up.

attachment.php

attachment.php

For me it has become a question of to be or knot to be - your pictures are so exciting and I look forward to every new set of pictures - I hope you will not be so tied up that you will not have time to keep us tied to the screen to watch....:kiss::D:kiss:

Gotta love a woman that likes to have fun

Here here

For me it has become a question of to be or knot to be - your pictures are so exciting and I look forward to every new set of pictures - I hope you will not be so tied up that you will not have time to keep us tied to the screen to watch....:kiss::D:kiss:

We both love doing this and find it a lot of time. I don't see anything that is going to keep us from posting photos. Aside from the occasional vacation.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Bound 50.jpg
    Bound 50.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 1,479
Got a pulse?

Our thread just seems a little to quite

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Bound 51.jpg
    Bound 51.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 1,286
  • Bound 52.jpg
    Bound 52.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 1,259
Man, that is some serious rope work there. How in the hell could you spend that amount of time on that with such a hot women there naked? I would of given up with the first wrist tied down and dove right in licking that whole body of hers. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back