Dom/mes? Physical activities you love?

Re: Patience

AngelicAssassin said:
She rises before i do, showers, and waits patiently, still nude, kneeling between the bathroom and the bed.

i slip out of the bed when i hear the rustling stop.

Her head is down as i walk towards her, then pass without acknowledging her.

My shower takes forever. i do some of my best thinking in a shower. The steam literally roils in the bathroom by the time i cut the faucet off, because i've shut the door.

i towel dry in the mist, reach beneath the sink for what i stored there the night before, and open the door.

Her back is still to me, and i whisper, "Present."

As she leans forward and spreads, she hears the whistling thru the air ...

You have such a great imagination! :D

AngelicAssassin said:
Geez S&$ ... breathe ...
smily012.gif

exhales....inhales...

Right....

Re: Patience

AngelicAssassin said:
She rises before i do, showers, and waits patiently, still nude, kneeling between the bathroom and the bed.

i slip out of the bed when i hear the rustling stop.

Her head is down as i walk towards her, then pass without acknowledging her.

My shower takes forever. i do some of my best thinking in a shower. The steam literally roils in the bathroom by the time i cut the faucet off, because i've shut the door.

i towel dry in the mist, reach beneath the sink for what i stored there the night before, and open the door.

Her back is still to me, and i whisper, "Present."

As she leans forward and spreads, she hears the whistling thru the air ...

Did anyone else get shivers? I know I did.

AngelicAssassin said:
rofl.gif

Best of luck m'lady ... and don't end up like
shocked.gif
by rushing it.

lmfao... omg where do you find those things????
believe me, I intend to keep a firm hand right at the base of things, if you know what I mean.;)

niteshade said:
lmfao... omg where do you find those things????
believe me, I intend to keep a firm hand right at the base of things, if you know what I mean.;)
A hunter never shares everything m'lady ...

And if he presses forward ... or holds your wrists?

AngelicAssassin said:
A hunter never shares everything m'lady ...

And if he presses forward ... or holds your wrists?

ummm.... well, I guess I just hope he decides to play nice..and if not, remind him that the smell of vomit is not really very attractive. LOL... actually, stupid as it may be, the idea of being forced is .... interesting. Yes, interesting serves nicely to describe the feeling.

niteshade said:
ummm.... well, I guess I just hope he decides to play nice..and if not, remind him that the smell of vomit is not really very attractive. LOL... actually, stupid as it may be, the idea of being forced is .... interesting. Yes, interesting serves nicely to describe the feeling.
Thus the towel. This can quickly escalate into a humiliation scene ... and force can be gentle.

AngelicAssassin said:
Thus the towel. This can quickly escalate into a humiliation scene ... and force can be gentle.

Not too much into humiliation, for some odd reason. Makes me cry, and then I get mad. LOL.

niteshade said:
Not too much into humiliation, for some odd reason. Makes me cry, and then I get mad. LOL.
Humiliation is for a private setting, and then very controlled.

My, my, my ... and you opened a can of ... tears.

AngelicAssassin said:
No need to be frightened, i'm just a lil ol' kitten.

Yeah.. I am sooooo believing that. I may have been born recently, but it wasn't last week.

AngelicAssassin said:
Humiliation is for a private setting, and then very controlled.

My, my, my ... and you opened a can of ... tears.

Well, as much as I cried today, you would have been a very happy man.

AngelicAssassin said:
i have to cause them to get any enjoyment out of them.

Ahhh, I see. Oh well, was just trying to brighten someone's day.

Back