Dom/mes? Physical activities you love?

"Bent" Missionary

cellis said:
Oh my more, please more!
backs of knees locked into crooks of elbows and hands on her wrists at tail level for leverage. stroke until warm.

same position for arms and legs, move hands to her forearms ... short strokes akin to impact tremors ...

If she's flexible, same position for arms and legs, hands move to upper arms ... long, slow strokes to simmer.

Last chance for Ms. Pretzel ... same position for knees and elbows ... hands beneath her shoulders, cupped toward the front ... no stroke ... just grind.

Finally, her calves, or if going for the gold, backs of her knees to my collar bones, hands just outside of her throat on her shoulders ... move until one or both explode.

Last edited:
AngelicAssassin said:
Claws in breasts ... Fangs in shoulder ... supine ... face down ... blur ... primal roar.

These would be the Bloodred eyes filled with Lust I have seen in the deep dark :devil: :kiss:

Re: "Bent" Missionary

AngelicAssassin said:
backs of knees locked into crooks of elbows and hands on her wrists at tail level for leverage. stroke until warm.

same position for arms and legs, move hands to her forearms ... short strokes akin to impact tremors ...

If she's flexible, same position for arms and legs, hands move to upper arms ... long, slow strokes to simmer.

Last chance for Ms. Pretzel ... same position for knees and elbows ... hands beneath her shoulders, cupped toward the front ... no stroke ... just grind.

Finally, her calves, or if going for the gold, backs of her knees to my collar bones, hands just outside of her throat on her shoulders ... move until one or both explode.

Yeah could you take a picture of this? purely for the educational level seeing is always better for the mind to wrap around
~~wicked smile~~

Re: "Bent" Missionary

AngelicAssassin said:

Goodness you do have a way with words!

Re: Re: "Bent" Missionary

cellis said:
Goodness you do have a way with words!
But i'll never match your sig line ...
icon_twisted.gif

Re: Re: Re: "Bent" Missionary

AngelicAssassin said:
But i'll never match your sig line ...
icon_twisted.gif

:D

And there is a whole series of stories to go with it too!

Re: Re: Re: Re: "Bent" Missionary

cellis said:
:D

And there is a whole series of stories to go with it too!
So, here's a new one ...

Sirloin steak, medium well, just a touch of pink, literally falls apart in your mouth:.........................$16

25 oz. Ultimate Margarita sipped slowly throughout the entire meal:...........................................$8

Cheap-@ss flip flops to relieve the blisters caused by $95 boat shoes over 4 days:.......................$0.99
  • Walking thru Wal-mart with said flip flops buzzing from Rita,
  • Locking eyes with a 6&1/2 foot brunette MILF hardbody just long enough to have her return a "bend me over the nearest display and do me" look,
  • Finding "sucky" bags, hanging "sucky" bags, wire shelves, and inexpensive bookshelves, in the space of 10 minutes passing the mentioned brunette with a smile,
  • Using the voice on a Wal-mart employee to get a real cart instead of a buggy doing wheelies,
  • fitting all the above chit into an S60T5 minus the brunette that followed me into the parklot, and
  • Blowing the doors off an F350 dualie and black Boxter playing dick games on the way home:...Priceless ...
Masterful ... when 'nilla just won't end 5 days of hell.

Last edited:
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: "Bent" Missionary

AngelicAssassin said:
So, here's a new one ...

Sirloin steak, medium well, just a touch of pink, literally falls apart in your mouth:.........................$16

25 oz. Ultimate Margarita sipped slowly throughout the entire meal:...........................................$8

Cheap-@ss flip flops to relieve the blisters caused by $95 boat shoes over 4 days:.......................$0.99
  • Locking eyes with a 6&1/2 foot brunette MILF hardbody just long enough to have her return a "bend me over the nearest display and do me" look,
  • Finding "sucky" bags, hanging "sucky" bags, wire shelves, and inexpensive bookshelves, in the space of 10 minutes passing the mentioned brunette with a smile,
  • Using the voice on a Wal-mart employee to get a real cart instead of a buggy doing wheelies,
  • fitting all the above chit into an S60T5 minus the brunette that followed me into the parklot, and
  • Blowing the doors off an F350 dualie and black Boxter playing dick games on the way home:...Priceless ...

:eek: Oh my! That is much better than any of my stories.... well almost!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: "Bent" Missionary

cellis said:
:eek: Oh my! That is much better than any of my stories.... well almost!
So ... should i have strapped the brunette to the hood of the car and given her, well her hair anyway, the blowjob of her life?
icon_twisted.gif

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: "Bent" Missionary

AngelicAssassin said:
So ... should i have strapped the brunette to the hood of the car and given her, well her hair anyway, the blowjob of her life?
icon_twisted.gif

Perhaps you should have let her give you the blow job of your life! :eek: :D

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: "Bent" Missionary

cellis said:
Perhaps you should have let her give you the blow job of your life! :eek: :D
:cool: Tempting, but there can be only one ... ;)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: "Bent" Missionary

AngelicAssassin said:
:cool: Tempting, but there can be only one ... ;)
'

Really... I've been told it is different every time! :D

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: "Bent" Missionary

cellis said:
'

Really... I've been told it is different every time! :D
Perhaps, but you've got to stop thinking with one head to enjoy the buff job on the other ...
smily012.gif

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: "Bent" Missionary

AngelicAssassin said:
So, here's a new one ...

Lmao...I love reading your posts.. you crack me up. :D

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: "Bent" Missionary

AngelicAssassin said:
Perhaps, but you've got to stop thinking with one head to enjoy the buff job on the other ...
smily012.gif

Hmmm... is that a man thing? :rolleyes:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: "Bent" Missionary

cellis said:
Hmmm... is that a man thing? :rolleyes:
i don't know darlin' ... do you do your grocery list in your head while on the receiving end?

i guess what i meant to say was i prefer shutting down the brainstorm and concentrating on sensation alone, or getting as reptilian as possible.

Fresh concept ...

Settle comfortably on a bed face up ...

Have her straddle and sit lightly upon your chest ...

Ensure she has a firm grip on the headboard ...

Tell her to raise her tail and hold a 45 degree angle formed by her calves and thighs ...

Sip at her honey to your heart's content ...

Tell her not to move ...
icon_twisted.gif

Last edited:
Re: Fresh concept ...

AngelicAssassin said:
Settle comfortably on a bed face up ...

Have her straddle and sit lightly upon my chest ...

Ensure she has a firm grip on the headboard ...

Tell her to raise her tail and hold a 45 degree angle formed by her calves and thighs ...

Sip at her honey to your heart's content ...

Tell her not to move ...
icon_twisted.gif

God, I love the way your mind works! :D

Re: Re: Fresh concept ...

niteshade said:
God, I love the way your mind works! :D
Nighty niteshade ... off to wander the house and watch the sun rise from the wrong side yet again.

Re: Re: Re: Fresh concept ...

AngelicAssassin said:
Nighty niteshade ... off to wander the house and watch the sun rise from the wrong side yet again.

Lol... I am going to go crawl into bed. Have fun wandering your house.

• Lay her on her back, head draped over the edge of the bed,
  • Command she open her mouth,
  • Lay a towel beneath her head on the floor,
  • Gently slip inside her mouth, shallow at first,
  • Progress further into her mouth on subsequent strokes,
  • As the strokes get deeper, pause at the bottom of the stroke,
  • Hold the pause longer as you continue until buried in her throat,
  • Wait for her to raise her hands, or gag,
  • Extract and kneel beside her letting her breath and regain control,
  • Smile, kiss her forehead, and tell her that's the first repetition, and you're in the mood to exercise tonight.

AngelicAssassin said:
  • Lay her on her back, head draped over the edge of the bed,
  • Command she open her mouth,
  • Lay a towel beneath her head on the floor,
  • Gently slip inside her mouth, shallow at first,
  • Progress further into her mouth on subsequent strokes,
  • As the strokes get deeper, pause at the bottom of the stroke,
  • Hold the pause longer as you continue until buried in her throat,
  • Wait for her to raise her hands, or gag,
  • Extract and kneel beside her letting her breath and regain control,
  • Smile, kiss her forehead, and tell her that's the first repetition, and you're in the mood to exercise tonight.

:eek: :D

Back