Dom/mes? Physical activities you love?

cellis said:
Oh approval definitely!

I am not easily shocked! But it would be fun to try!
Pass it on to Himself with my compliments.

and remember to stretch before any serious exercise ...
icon_twisted.gif

AngelicAssassin said:
  • Lay her on her back, head draped over the edge of the bed,
  • Command she open her mouth,
  • Lay a towel beneath her head on the floor,
  • Gently slip inside her mouth, shallow at first,
  • Progress further into her mouth on subsequent strokes,
  • As the strokes get deeper, pause at the bottom of the stroke,
  • Hold the pause longer as you continue until buried in her throat,
  • Wait for her to raise her hands, or gag,
  • Extract and kneel beside her letting her breath and regain control,
  • Smile, kiss her forehead, and tell her that's the first repetition, and you're in the mood to exercise tonight.

*fans self*

You should write this in a book....I could buy it for my husband....and maybe ...just maybe...*sighs dreamily*

AngelicAssassin said:
  • Lay her on her back, head draped over the edge of the bed,
  • Command she open her mouth,
  • Lay a towel beneath her head on the floor,
  • Gently slip inside her mouth, shallow at first,
  • Progress further into her mouth on subsequent strokes,
  • As the strokes get deeper, pause at the bottom of the stroke,
  • Hold the pause longer as you continue until buried in her throat,
  • Wait for her to raise her hands, or gag,
  • Extract and kneel beside her letting her breath and regain control,
  • Smile, kiss her forehead, and tell her that's the first repetition, and you're in the mood to exercise tonight.

:eek:

Sex & Diamonds[/i] [B]*fans self* You should write this in a book....I could buy it for my husband....and maybe ...just maybe...*sighs dreamily*[/B][/QUOTE] *flips her another bag of Almond Joys* What would you call the book? [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by niteshade said:
That a wide open mouth m'lady?

AngelicAssassin said:
*flips her another bag of Almond Joys* What would you call the book?

*catches the bag, smiling gratefully*

oh now....

I once read a book called "202 Ways to Drive A Man Crazy in Bed" (I believe that is what it was called, don't quote me)

Perhaps something along that line for men?

Sex & Diamonds said:
Perhaps something along that line for men?

That is one of the major perks of being a Domme with male subs. They are the male geishas of the world.

They spend lots and lots of time learning how to serve and satisfy a woman. And you are under no obligation to return the favor. You may, if you are feeling generous, but they do not expect it.

It's good to be the Queen!

Ebonyfire said:
That is one of the major perks of being a Domme with male subs. They are the male geishas of the world.

They spend lots and lots of time learning how to serve and satisfy a woman. And you are under no obligation to return the favor. You may, if you are feeling generous, but they do not expect it.

It's good to be the Queen!

To be honest ...

I find it most frustrating. I could give him instructions, but that just takes away from....well, I just have a problem with 'training' him. I find it very awkward.

Oh to be a switch...

Sex & Diamonds said:
To be honest ...

I find it most frustrating. I could give him instructions, but that just takes away from....well, I just have a problem with 'training' him. I find it very awkward.

Oh to be a switch...

I hear you. That is probably the main issue I hear from subs, that their dominant needs more training and they cannot do it without ruining the dynamic.

If they will find a dominant mentor, that helps a lot. Is that possible?

Ebonyfire said:
I hear you. That is probably the main issue I hear from subs, that their dominant needs more training and they cannot do it without ruining the dynamic.

Possible, but then ... well, there's that outside attraction thing going on regardless of the mentor's gender? Shall we find good lawyer's and draw up a contract?

Ebonyfire said:

when you say "they" do you mean the submissive or the dominant? to find the mentor that is.

Sex & Diamonds said:
when you say "they" do you mean the submissive or the dominant? to find the mentor that is.

The sub. I say they cause they tend to be men or women subs.

However I have no problem handling and learning from a subwith more experience than I. Topping for the bottom just does not happen.

AngelicAssassin said:
Possible, but then ... well, there's that outside attraction thing going on regardless of the mentor's gender? Shall we find good lawyer's and draw up a contract?

I'll answer both here....

Yes it is possible and I'm seeking a mentor now. The main reason for me going to the ball on Sat. I am married and of course I'll have to be careful.

as for an attraction...I can't say if it will happen or not. That bridge I'll have to cross when I get there. No contracts!!! Nothing in writing. ;)

Sex & Diamonds said:
I'll answer both here....

Yes it is possible and I'm seeking a mentor now. The main reason for me going to the ball on Sat. I am married and of course I'll have to be careful.

as for an attraction...I can't say if it will happen or not. That bridge I'll have to cross when I get there. No contracts!!! Nothing in writing. ;)
And no need to troll the bottom of the ocean beneath whale chit anyway ...

One thing, one request?

AngelicAssassin said:
Be water ... go everywhere.

The two i spoke about earlier are already trying to set up my first real time flogging. They have 5 dominants in mind that apparently would 'love' to flog me. go figure :rolleyes:

I have no interest in merely playing with someone. I want to seek out and find a mentor. I am not going to allow anyone or anything to rush into something. I'm taking things nice and slow.

I promise.

Sex & Diamonds said:
The two i spoke about earlier are already trying to set up my first real time flogging. They have 5 dominants in mind that apparently would 'love' to flog me. go figure :rolleyes:

I have no interest in merely playing with someone. I want to seek out and find a mentor. I am not going to allow anyone or anything to rush into something. I'm taking things nice and slow.

I promise.
Good girl.

Sex & Diamonds said:
*big smile*

Sweeeeeeeeet. I have that in writing now....
Wait a second ... i thought we weren't putting anything down in writing?

Ain't this supposed to go in the big bit bucket at the end of the Internet?

AngelicAssassin said:
Wait a second ... i thought we weren't putting anything down in writing?

Ain't this supposed to go in the big bit bucket at the end of the Internet?

I'm sorry, that was the second turn on the left.

Patience

She rises before i do, showers, and waits patiently, still nude, kneeling between the bathroom and the bed.

i slip out of the bed when i hear the rustling stop.

Her head is down as i walk towards her, then pass without acknowledging her.

My shower takes forever. i do some of my best thinking in a shower. The steam literally roils in the bathroom by the time i cut the faucet off, because i've shut the door.

i towel dry in the mist, reach beneath the sink for what i stored there the night before, and open the door.

Her back is still to me, and i whisper, "Present."

As she leans forward and spreads, she hears the whistling thru the air ...

Last edited:
Back